Gravity cells to patch up the Sun's 220km/sec Chapt16.14 mathematicsof the force of gravity #1446 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Old March 31st 13, 07:50 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Gravity cells to patch up the Sun's 220km/sec Chapt16.14 mathematicsof the force of gravity #1446 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Now I wrote several weeks ago what the orbit speeds of Mercury, Venus
and Earth had to be in order for them to be solid-body-rotation.

Sun
____

Speed in Space 220 km/sec
Equatorial Rotation velocity 7,000 km/hour

Mercury
____

Orbital speed Â*47 km/sec
Equatorial Rotation velocity 10 km/hour

Venus
____

Orbital speed 35 km/sec
Equatorial Rotation velocity 6 km/hour

Earth
____

Orbital speed Â*29 km/sec
Equatorial Rotation velocity 1,674 km/hour
Mars
____

Orbital speed Â*24 km/sec
Equatorial Rotation velocity 868 km/hour

Jupiter
____

Orbital speed Â*13 km/sec
Equatorial Rotation velocity 45,300 km/hour
Saturn
____

Orbital speed Â*9 km/sec
Equatorial Rotation velocity 35,500 km/hour

Uranus
____

Orbital speed Â*6 km/sec
Equatorial Rotation velocity 9,320 km/hour

Neptune

____

Orbital speed Â*5 km/sec
Equatorial Rotation velocity 9,660 km/hour

For example, the orbit of Mercury and Venus and Earth to be Solid
Body
Rotation, would have the Mercury orbit of a distance of 1.8
circumference and the Venus circumference of 4.2 so the speed of
Venus
has to increase to 110 km/sec compared to Mercury's 47 km/sec,
and
Earth speed has to be 157 km/sec in order for Mercury, Venus,
Earth
rings of orbits as Solid-Body-Rotation. Hopefully I did the
math correctly and the speeds of the other planets have to be huge
since their circumference of orbits are huge.

Now I bring up Solid Body Rotation because we have evidence in the
Cosmos of solid-body rotation in astronomy such as barred spiral
galaxies, and the Rings of Saturn and the Red Spot of Jupiter and the
Solar Flares and Sunspots.

Now neither Newtonian gravity nor General Relativity gravity can allow
Solid-Body-Rotation. The Maxwell Equations as a EM-gravity can allow
solid body rotation.

So that as we realize that gravity as a true force of physics must
reconcile the fact that the Sun speed in Space is 220km/sec which is
not allowed for in either Newtonian gravity nor General Relativity
gravity but is allowed in Maxwell Equations because EM-gravity (masses
attract because magnetic monopoles always have attraction, no
repulsion, and are proportional to mass) forms a Gravity Cell of Space
itself.

Now upon thinking of the Gravity Cell today, I realized that the cell
offers us a nice explanation for Redshift, since every massive object
in EM-gravity has its own cell
and light travelling from that cell is refracted causing a redshift.
--

Only Drexel's Math Forum has done a excellent, simple and fair author-
archiving of AP posts for the past 15 years as seen he

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
Old March 31st 13, 08:19 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default how gravity cells tell us the true mapping of galaxies Chapt16.14mathematics of the force of gravity #1447 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

On Mar 31, 1:50Â*am, Archimedes Plutonium
wrote:
[...]

Alright, the above was how gravity cells fixes the problem of the Sun
having 220 km/sec
and not running away from its planets, but rather a stable system.

But how does a gravity cell thus tell us the true and correct mapping
of the galaxies of the observable universe, not the sham bogus mapping
of Huchra & Geller, Juric, Jarrett?

Well, what happens when gravity is EM-gravity with gravity cells is
that the Solar System gravity cell is all of the Oort Cloud which is
in a rotation with the Sun as its center. That rotation makes null the
fact of the Sun's 220 km/sec speeding away from its planets. What
Newtonian gravity and General Relativity gravity failed to do is
compensate for the Sun's speeding away from its planets and the way to
stop that abandonment is a gravity-cell. A gravity cell comes out of
Maxwell Equations as cells of Faraday lines of force. If you have a
bunch of magnets lying around, they form cells of lines of force, and
the same thing with gravity. So, starting with the Sun we have a huge
gravity cell that encompasses the Oort Cloud and every star has its
own Oort Cloud gravity cell, but zooming out further a cluster of
stars has its huge gravity cell and finally, every galaxy has its own
huge gravity cell. So that our Milky Way gravity cell is proportional
to the Oort Cloud compared to the Sun. So, now every galaxy is
increased in size by at least a factor of 50,000 times larger in size
as a unit than just the stars making up the galaxy.

So, now, with Gravity Cells we see that Doppler redshift is foolish,
for although there is a redshift, the redshift is due to any light
traversing a Gravity Cell is refracted to the red spectrum. So
redshift is no longer a distance measure.

And Gravity Cells give us the mistaken impression that galaxies clump
together into superclusters and walls. That is only a illusion of
astronomy, for Maxwell Equations forming gravity cells, means the
galaxies are uniformly distributed in the Night Sky and the voids are
uniformly distributed and are small and in proportion to the gravity
cells. So by correcting the Sun's 220 km/sec escaping speed with
gravity cells, that correction thence demands galaxies are uniformly
spaced like rows of fruit trees evenly spaced in an orchard.