All things are made of atoms.

Old November 13th 19, 08:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default All things are made of atoms.

There=20was=20no=20Big=20Bang=20nor=20any=20"First =20Atom"=20.

The=20notion=20that=20the=20whole=20universe=20spr ang=20out=20of=
=20a=20single=20point=20about=2013.8=20billion=20y ears=20ago=20is=
=20just=20so=20compleyely=20irrational.=20It=20is= 20based=20on=20t=
he=20current=20apparent=20seperating=20of=20local= 20galaxies=20and=
=20extrapolating=20back=2013.8=20billion=20years.= 20Can=20anyone=
=20actually=20believe=20this=20total=20BS=20?!

About=20the=20Universe=20:

It=20wasn't=20created=20-=20it=20always=20was=20and=20will=20alway=
s=20be.
Has=20no=20bounds=20or=20limits=20in=20either=20ti me=20or=20space=
=2E
No=20God.

Old November 13th 19, 08:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Wednesday, November 13, 2019 at 11:08:54 AM UTC-8, wrote:
There was no Big Bang nor any "First Atom" .

The notion that the whole universe sprang out of a single point about 13.8 billion years ago is just so compleyely irrational. It is based on the current apparent seperating of local galaxies and extrapolating back 13.8 billion years. Can anyone actually believe this total BS ?!

About the Universe :

It wasn't created - it always was and will always be.
Has no bounds or limits in either time or space.
No God.

The problem is that these are just theories, supported only by evidence of experiments and observations, and those experiments and/or observations are available to anyone who wants to study them. You, however, are making claims that these theories are wrong, but you are not presenting any of your own evidence of observations and/or experiments to support your own position.

That is how science works.

I would suggest that until you do present your evidence that you are foolish to make such a claim.
Old November 13th 19, 08:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

The problem is that these are just theories, supported only by evidence of experiments and observations, and those experiments and/or observations are available to anyone who wants to study them. You, however, are making claims that these theories are wrong, but you are not presenting any of your own evidence of observations and/or experiments to support your own position.

My position(s) are based on simple common sense. e.g (s) -

That there is no God ( or Santa Claus, etc.), since there is no evidence to the contrary. The onus is clearly on any to demonstrate that there is a God.

Same as the Universe having no bounds in either time nor space. Should be obvious. There is always something further out, and there was always a yesterday and will always be a tomorrow.

Old November 13th 19, 10:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Wednesday, November 13, 2019 at 11:47:16 AM UTC-8, wrote:

The problem is that these are just theories, supported only by evidence of experiments and observations, and those experiments and/or observations are available to anyone who wants to study them. You, however, are making claims that these theories are wrong, but you are not presenting any of your own evidence of observations and/or experiments to support your own position.

My position(s) are based on simple common sense. e.g (s) -

That there is no God ( or Santa Claus, etc.), since there is no evidence to the contrary. The onus is clearly on any to demonstrate that there is a God.

But there no evidence either way! If You say there is no god I might ask for your evidence. If you say there is a god I might also ask for your evidence. Either way, there is no evidence and neither side can prove or disprove their position. Some will argue that they don't need to provide evidence for something that does not exist but now you are talking about philosophy and not about science. That is why I personally do not argue about such things because no one will *ever* win.

Same as the Universe having no bounds in either time nor space. Should be obvious. There is always something further out, and there was always a yesterday and will always be a tomorrow.

Common sense has no place in science. Only evidence matters. As far as 'yesterday' and 'tomorrow', these are concepts defined by mankind and are directly related to the presence of our Sun. Before the Sun existed was there a yesterday or a tomorrow? Do you know the definition of *always*?

Of course, much of the time common sense matches perfectly with what we observe, but sometimes it does not. Take a magnet, for example. We can easily observe what happens when we play with a couple of magnets, it seems like magic, but it is in no way common sense to believe that one magnet can literally support another. If you doubt me, just think about being able to take a couple of magnets 5 or 10 thousand years back in time and showing them to a couple of the local citizens there... they might think you were a god!

Old November 13th 19, 11:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

My position(s) are based on simple common sense. e.g (s) -

That there is no God ( or Santa Claus, etc.), since there is no evidence to the contrary. The onus is clearly on any to demonstrate that there is a God.

But there no evidence either way! If You say there is no god I might ask for your evidence.

No evidence that there is no God, but common sense, which does plays a key role in all this, suggests that the onus is clearly on anyone to prove that there is a God, or Santa Claus.

Common sense has no place in science.

Absolutely not true. It is the foundation on which all else is built.