Neil Armstrong biography?

Old January 4th 04, 11:03 AM
Ilpo Lagerstedt

Default Neil Armstrong biography?

Hello from Finland

In last March we were told that James R. Hansen will write Neil
Armstrong´s biography. But how about that One Giant Leap by Leon
Wagener:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...glance&s=books

Is that Armstrong´s bio too?

Bestest, IL of FI

Old January 4th 04, 07:03 PM
Gareth Slee

"adam bootle" wrote in message

James Hansen's biography is authorized by Armstrong, no others have been.

Wonder if Hansen managed to get an autograph? )

--
Gareth Slee

Just a counter
http://www.sleefamily.com/counter.htm

Old January 4th 04, 10:26 PM
Hiroshima Nagasaki

On 4 Jan 2004 02:03:15 -0800, in sci.space.history, (Ilpo Lagerstedt)
wrote:

Hello from Finland

In last March we were told that James R. Hansen will write Neil
Armstrong´s biography. But how about that One Giant Leap by Leon
Wagener:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...glance&s=books

Is that Armstrong´s bio too?

It's got a picture of Buzz Aldrin on the cover.