Where to buy a telescope in Miami?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 19th 04, 05:52 PM
Blurb

Default Where to buy a telescope in Miami?

Hello,

I'm going on holidays early April in Miami, and I plan to buy a
telescope there so I need your help. I saw that these instruments are
much cheaper in the USA than here in France, so I want to take the
opportunity. I'll have only a few days over there, so if someone can
tell me exactly where is the best place to buy in Miami that would help
me a lot.

I'm almost sure I want a Meade ETX-90AT or ETX-105AT (with tripod).
Since I'll have no way to return it after a few days, I don't need any
warranty other than a refund-if-it-doesn't-work-at-first. I'm looking
for the cheapest place, of course, but one that take care of their
instruments. If possible I'd also like to buy some extra occulars for
the telescope.

Can anyone help me, please.

Thanks in advance!
Arnaud