Chandra 'Hears' A Black Hole

Old October 4th 03, 06:22 PM
Jerry Abbott

What do you expect? The agency was at first staffed by White rocket
scientists, and it achieved near-miracles, extending the reach of manned
spaceflight from low earth orbit to the moon. Then NASA became
"bureaucritized." Its successes and the political situation (the

US/USSR
competition) made spaceflight a symbol of political and military

excellence,
and every politician in Congress wanted to put his finger into NASA's

pie.
Of course, things started going wrong.

Then NASA became subject to Equal Opportunity (i.e. Reverse

Discrimination)
laws. Blacks began to appear front of the TV cameras as "spokesmen" for

any
space missions that were not (so far) having any trouble. During the
televised Mars Pathfinder mission, JPL set some of these porch-monkeys

at
stage-center for one of their room monitors. The Blacks knew when their
camera was live: they'd start pointing at this or that, and nodding

their
heads sagely, and at least twice, while the broadcast was being fed from

different camera, one of them was shown crossing the field-of-view

carrying
"papers," which presumably were critical papers whose carrying

importantly
needed to be done.

So the dog-and-pony sideshowism in which NASA is engaging isn't a new
phenomenon; it's merely a continuation of a bad trend that began in the

late
1960s.

Jerry Abbott

So Jerry... How long have you been a KKK member?

I never had membership in the KKK. I worked for the National Alliance for
five years, but now I'm back into freelance racial activism.

One of my projects is the creation of a celestial mechanics tutorial
website, whose beginning you can find at

http://www.jabpage.org/posts/transca.html
(under construction)

Jerry Abbott