Earth Trojan asteroid

Old August 17th 11, 05:35 PM posted to sci.astro
Androcles[_56_]

Default Earth Trojan asteroid

| wrote in message
| The long-term average
| orbit... ,
and attributed those words to me by removing his name preceding
them, making it appear to any lurkers as though I had written them.
All I can do is correct any false impression a fair-minded juror might
have as tholen continues to repeat his libel.
tholen's words follow my words
wrote in message"
tholen has also said his words were balderdash and non sequitur
in previous messages, to which I have readily agreed.
tholen can't take "yes" for an answer, tholen is a liar and tholen is
deranged.
tholen may hallucinate that libel is irrelevant, the law does not agree.
Leave your own name in front of your own words, lying libellous tholen,
or stop responding. Do not attribute them to me, you illiterate *******, you
wrote them and you know that you wrote them.

Old August 17th 11, 06:12 PM posted to sci.astro
Androcles[_56_]

wrote in message
| "Androcles" writes:
|
| The long-term average
orbit of 2010 TK7

| No, I didn't that,
|
| Both non-grammatical and non sequitur, Androcles.
|
| you wrote it, and you know you did.
|
| Irrelevant, given that I never claimed that I didn't write
| "The long-term average orbit of 2010 TK7", Androcles.
|
| Do you deny writing, in resposne,

Both non-grammatical and non sequitur, tholen.

| the non sequitur remark:
|
| "What does that have to do with OS2, tholen?"
| --Androcles

I deny writing " The
long-term average orbit of 2010 TK7"
as you libellously claim I did above.

| Do you deny writing the non sequitur remark:
|
| "I don't talk to asteroids in condoms, tholen."
| --Androcles

tholen instructed me to talk to asteroids. The response
cannot be non sequitur as tholen lies it is.

I deny writing " The
long-term average orbit of 2010 TK7"
as you libellously claim I did above.

| Do you deny writing the non sequitur remark:
|
| "The long-term average orbit of an Easter Egg is
| three days or twice around the living room."
| --Androcles

I deny writing " The
long-term average orbit of 2010 TK7"
as you libellously claim I did above.

| Do you deny writing:
|
| "Are you now claiming a condom is not an elliptical
| cylinder (a topic you raised tholen, and which you
| were talking about, you lying *******)?"
| --Androcles
|
| even though it was clearly Steve Willner who raised the
| topic of elliptical cylinders in Message-ID:
| that I raised the topic, Androcles?

I deny writing " The
long-term average orbit of 2010 TK7"
as you libellously claim I did above.

| And did you ever
| retract your claim, Androcles?

Beginning a sentence with a conjunction is non-grammatical and illogical,
tholen.

I deny writing " The
long-term average orbit of 2010 TK7"
as you libellously claim I did above.

| Do you deny writing:
|
| "I'm orbiting at your lie 'long-term average orbit'"
| --Androcles
|
| while completely failing to demonstrate that it's a lie
| and ignoring the authors' remarks:
|
| "the 1-year AVERAGED [emphasis added] curve shows the centre
| of motion librating about l4"
| --Connors et al., Nature page 481, 2011 July 28 issue
|
| "the AVERAGE [empahsis

Both non-grammatical and non sequitur, tholen.

| added] position of the asteroid
| librates about L4"
| --Connors et al., Nature page 481, 2011 July 28 issue

I deny writing " The
long-term average orbit of 2010 TK7"
as you libellously claim I did above.

| Do you deny writing:
|
| "I won't proceed further"
| --Androcles
|
| and then proceeding further anyway, Androcles?

I have not proceeded further, I have and still am responding to your
repeated libel.
tholen can't take "yes" for an answer.

I deny writing " The
long-term average orbit of 2010 TK7"
as you libellously claim I did above.

| Do you deny writing:
|
| "There are only two reasons someone doesn't do
| as asked. They won't or they can't."
| --Androcles
|
| and because you didn't do as asked, namely to follow
| through on your promise to note proceed further, admit
| that you won't or you can't, Androcles?

I have not proceeded further, I have and still am responding to your
repeated libel.
tholen can't take "yes" for an answer.
I deny writing " The
long-term average orbit of 2010 TK7"
as you libellously claim I did above.

| If you want the world to see you as the deranged psychopathic
| liar that you are, carry on saying I wrote it. shrug
|
| How ironic, coming from the person who so obviously lied.

I have not proceeded further, I have and still am responding to your
repeated libel.
tholen can't take "yes" for an answer. How ironic, coming from the lying
*******
who so obviously libelled me.

| Evidence above. Meanwhile, all you have are idle claims,
| Androcles.

I deny writing " The
long-term average orbit of 2010 TK7"
as you libellously claim I did above. Evidence above.

Old August 17th 11, 09:16 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

"Androcles" writes:

The long-term average orbit... ,

and attributed those words to me by removing his name preceding
them,

Balderdash.

making it appear to any lurkers as though I had written them.

Balderdash.

All I can do is correct any false impression a fair-minded juror might
have as tholen continues to repeat his libel.

What alleged libel, Androcles? Feel free to file a lawsuit. It
could be amusing to watch a jury wonder why you started talking
about condoms and OS/2 in a discussion about an asteroid's orbit.

Do you deny writing:

"Are you now claiming a condom is not an elliptical
cylinder (a topic you raised tholen, and which you
were talking about, you lying *******)?"
--Androcles

even though it was clearly Steve Willner who raised the
topic of elliptical cylinders in Message-ID:
that I raised the topic, Androcles? And did you ever
retract your claim, Androcles? Hmm, what will the jury
say about that?

tholen's words follow my words
wrote in message"

So do your words, Androcles. That's the significance of the
odd and even number of indentation characters. Having trouble
counting, Androcles?

tholen has also said his words were balderdash and non sequitur
in previous messages,

Balderdash.

to which I have readily agreed.

Agreeing with your lie, eh Androcles? Isn't that sort of like
talking to a wall?

Balderdash. Try admitting that you lied when you wrote:

"Are you now claiming a condom is not an elliptical
cylinder (a topic you raised tholen, and which you
were talking about, you lying *******)?"
--Androcles

tholen is a liar and tholen is deranged.

Prove it, if you think you can, Androcles. In court is fine.

tholen may hallucinate that libel is irrelevant, the law does not agree.

Ironic, considering your own libel, Androcles.

Leave your own name in front of your own words,

My own name is at the top of my every posting, Androcles.
Meanwhile, yours is not. Rather, the "Androcles" alias
appears instead.

lying libellous tholen,

Ironic, considering your own libel, Androcles.

or stop responding.

Do you deny writing:

"I won't proceed further"
--Androcles

and then proceeding further anyway, Androcles?

Do not attribute them to me,

Irrelevant, given that I haven't done so, Androcles.

you illiterate *******,

Ironic, considering that you wrote:

"Are you now claiming a condom is not an elliptical
cylinder (a topic you raised tholen, and which you
were talking about, you lying *******)?"
--Androcles

even though it was clearly Steve Willner who raised the
topic of elliptical cylinders in Message-ID:
attribution line properly, Androcles.

you wrote them and you know that you wrote them.

I did not introduce the topic of elliptical cylinders,
Androcles, and I defy you to prove otherwise.

Old August 17th 11, 11:49 PM posted to sci.astro
Androcles[_56_]

wrote in message
| The long-term average
orbit... ,

Old August 18th 11, 12:10 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

"Androcles" writes:

The long-term average orbit... ,

Balderdash.

Cat got your tongue again, eh Androcles?

"I won't proceed further"
--Androcles

Yeah, right.

"the 1-year AVERAGED [emphasis added] curve shows the centre
of motion librating about l4"
--Connors et al., Nature page 481, 2011 July 28 issue

"the AVERAGE [empahsis added] position of the asteroid
librates about L4"
--Connors et al., Nature page 481, 2011 July 28 issue

Take it up with Nature, Androcles.

Old August 18th 11, 12:13 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

"Androcles" writes:

The long-term average orbit of 2010 TK7

No, I didn't that,

Both non-grammatical and non sequitur, Androcles.

Note: no response.

you wrote it, and you know you did.

Irrelevant, given that I never claimed that I didn't write
"The long-term average orbit of 2010 TK7", Androcles.

Do you deny writing, in response,

Both non-grammatical and non sequitur, tholen.

Balderdash.

the non sequitur remark:

"What does that have to do with OS2, tholen?"
--Androcles

I deny writing " The
long-term average orbit of 2010 TK7"
as you libellously claim I did above.

No such claim appears above, Androcles. Hallucinating,
Androcles?

Do you deny writing the non sequitur remark:

"I don't talk to asteroids in condoms, tholen."
--Androcles

tholen instructed me to talk to asteroids.

Where did I allegedly tell you to talk to asteroids in condoms,
Androcles?

The response cannot be non sequitur as tholen lies it is.

Sure it can be, Androcles, given that there was no discussion
about condoms previously.

I deny writing " The
[...]

Androcles? I see that you evaded the matter of your
own libel, Androcles.

And did you ever
retract your claim, Androcles?

Beginning a sentence with a conjunction is non-grammatical and illogical,
tholen.

Balderdash. I see that you continued to evade the matter
of your own libel, Androcles.

I deny writing " The
long-term average orbit of 2010 TK7"
as you libellously claim I did above.

No such claim appears above, Androcles. Hallucinating,
Androcles?

Do you deny writing:

"I'm orbiting at your lie 'long-term average orbit'"
--Androcles

while completely failing to demonstrate that it's a lie
and ignoring the authors' remarks:

"the 1-year AVERAGED [emphasis added] curve shows the centre
of motion librating about l4"
--Connors et al., Nature page 481, 2011 July 28 issue

"the AVERAGE [empahsis

Both non-grammatical and non sequitur, tholen.

Balderdash. The jury might be interested to know why you chose
to split the quotation at that point, Androcles.

added] position of the asteroid
librates about L4"
--Connors et al., Nature page 481, 2011 July 28 issue

I deny writing " The
long-term average orbit of 2010 TK7"
as you libellously claim I did above.

No such claim appears above, Androcles. Hallucinating,
Androcles?

Do you deny writing:

"I won't proceed further"
--Androcles

and then proceeding further anyway, Androcles?

I have not proceeded further,

Balderdash.

I have and still am responding to your repeated libel.

What alleged libel, Androcles?

tholen can't take "yes" for an answer.

Balderdash. Try admitting that you lied when you accused
me of introducing the topic of elliptical cylinders,
Androcles.

I deny writing " The
[...]

So, you didn't deny writing any of the quotations that I
asked you about, Androcles. Rather, you deny writing
something that you were never accused of writing. How
convenient for you, Androcles.