Review of Opticlean - Polymer optics cleaning product

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 14th 05, 10:06 PM
Paul Buglass

Default Review of Opticlean - Polymer optics cleaning product

Hi All,

A few months ago I posted here asking if anyone knew where to buy Opticlean,
and someone recommended the 7 day shop. Unfortunately they no longer
stocked it, but I eventually tracked down a UK supplier.

I have no commercial links with them, but they offered us (the York AS) a
"buy 3 packs, get one free with free P&P" deal, which seems like a good
offer. I have already passed details to the other Astronomical Societies in
the Yorkshire and surrounding regions, but thought maybe everyone might like
to have the opportunity to benefit.

I've placed a short review of the product's use, with photos, in the
"Articles" section of the York AS web site, which includes details of how to
contact the supplier, etc.

www.yorkastro.co.uk

This is based on my first use of the product earlier tonight to clean 3
eyepieces. In short, it works!

Very best wishes and clear, dark skies.

--

/Paul B, York, UK. - Chairman York AS.