S&T--Ways to Stay Awake

Old May 27th 07, 03:37 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
W. Watson

Default S&T--Ways to Stay Awake

Some months ago I discovered that peppermint candy can help combat the
drowsies. Recently, someone mentioned that in an issue of S&T that this
topic was addressed. Anyone know which month?

--
Wayne Watson (Nevada City, CA)

Web Page: speckledwithStars.net
Old May 27th 07, 03:59 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Terry A Haimann

Dec. 2006

Old May 29th 07, 05:28 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

Some months ago I discovered that peppermint candy can help combat the
drowsies. Recently, someone mentioned that in an issue of S&T that this
topic was addressed. Anyone know which month?

Dec. 2006

Found by typing "sleep" into the "Search for" box at
http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/skyandte...cedsearch.html

- Tony Flanders