We Are Not Alone in the Universe

Old July 14th 18, 11:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default We Are Not Alone in the Universe

You have 200 billion stars in the Milky Way where planets are now known to be the

rule rather than the exception. Lots of water comets splashed into many rocky

planets in the goldilocks zone.
Old July 15th 18, 01:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

No, we are not alone. Likely, there are many, if not infinitely many,
space faring beings, YET, we've not been visited by a single one.

Why ? Quite simply, Distance = Speed x Time , and distances are simply
far to great.

Speeds would have to be multiples of light speed for practical travel
between the stars, and this is clearly impossible.

And worm holes, a breach in the space-time continuum, are not
possible.
Old July 15th 18, 01:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

too, not to
Old July 15th 18, 01:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Sunday, July 15, 2018 at 7:28:10 AM UTC-5, casagi... wrote:
No, we are not alone. Likely, there are many, if not infinitely many,
space faring beings, YET, we've not been visited by a single one.

Why ? Quite simply, Distance = Speed x Time , and distances are simply
far to great.

Speeds would have to be multiples of light speed for practical travel
between the stars, and this is clearly impossible.

And worm holes, a breach in the space-time continuum, are not
possible.

Kind of pointless isn't it--all these potential friends that cannot get together to trade their technology have a little fun.

You dismissed some of science. Dismiss a little more.
Old July 15th 18, 10:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, July 15, 2018 at 5:45:22 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Sunday, July 15, 2018 at 7:28:10 AM UTC-5, casagi... wrote:
No, we are not alone. Likely, there are many, if not infinitely many,
space faring beings, YET, we've not been visited by a single one.

Why ? Quite simply, Distance = Speed x Time , and distances are simply
far to great.

Speeds would have to be multiples of light speed for practical travel
between the stars, and this is clearly impossible.

And worm holes, a breach in the space-time continuum, are not
possible.

Kind of pointless isn't it--all these potential friends that cannot get together to trade their technology have a little fun.

You dismissed some of science. Dismiss a little more.

You think you could "have a little fun" with an alien woman that looks like a three-headed Rhinoceros?

Double-A

Old July 30th 18, 09:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, July 15, 2018 at 2:49:41 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Hanson would love three heads,and ass holes.Read his posts and get the picture.Keep in mind the thinoceros is in the pig family,and that fits.Bert
Old July 30th 18, 11:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" aka
"reber G=emc^2" is
grateful that hanson points out that SwineBert has
always ONLY ONE thing on his mind:
to do item from (1) to item (5):

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-****ter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
& Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj" :
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser."
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng

(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears."
On 20Jul2018:
Benj, my posts are way over your head.Reality is your head
is up your ass.So fart it out before you get constipated.Bert

(4)
On 25Mar2008, Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
"Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert

(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest "your nose is
in a **** bucket all the time. Eat **** and you fit" -- Bert

Old July 31st 18, 08:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

[...]

I have 285 million alein races,and most are in the IQ range of humankind.That means no have ventured out into deep space. There could be a billion but universe is short on H2O.Bert
Old July 31st 18, 09:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 12:38:36 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

The universe has plenty of H2O, Bert.

Double-A

Old July 31st 18, 10:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"The universe is short on H2O" since the rest of it
condensed in Bert's Hydrocephalus.That is a given.
Get the picture. O ya. Bert