Summertime Once More in Gresham

Old June 30th 18, 09:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Default Summertime Once More in Gresham

Hey Glazier "reber G=emc^2"
So, you are still daily cranking yourself grievously over
what YOU posted below in item (1) to (5). That's a pity.

Bert, listen up now: You can make this item (1) to (5)
go away "as you type" if you post something like :

"I, Bert got mad and irrational in my response to the posters
in item (1) to (5) because they were laughing at me". -- Bert" .

Bert, post a a sentence like that, and then item (1) to (5)
may no longer be posted to reminded you of it.

Also, if you do that then the deal will be sweetened in that
you may really deserve a Nobel for you "stopping light 3"
from it's source" as evidence for that will be provide for you.

Deal?

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-****ter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
& Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj" :
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser."
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng

(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears."

(4)
On 25Mar2008, Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
"Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert

(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest "your nose is
in a **** bucket all the time. Eat **** and you fit" -- Bert

Old June 30th 18, 10:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Double-A" wrote:
I saw a woman last night loudly bitching at an empty bus shouting
obscenities. She acted like she may have been drinking, but she wasn't going
to drive. The Transit Police finally arrested and handcuffed her. She kept
loudly complaining that they were hurting her, and illegally searching her.
They charged her with creating a disruption, disorderly conduct, and
interfering with public transit.[1] By the time I got on a bus, it certainly
looked like they were taking her to jail!

These high minded words [1] sound good in a civics class, but out in the
real world, the cops do whatever they want! .. and their mantra is: "To
Protect & Serve -- first and foremost themselves"
In reality we have no rights that we can depend on! We have to always be
careful of what we say, how we act, and that is why you, AA have to tell

Bert Glazier "reber G=emc^2"
who is cranking himself grievously over what Bert posted
below in item (1) to (5) and strongly urge him to take the deal:

Old July 1st 18, 08:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, June 30, 2018 at 1:36:22 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Nice sunny day here. Yard sales, Flea Market, Farmers' Market. Kim is coming out later with Korean food.

Temperature currently 70F as of 1:15 PM. Could get up to 78F later. Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 53%.

I saw a woman last night at the Transit Center standing and loudly bitching at an empty bus. Some police drove by and stopped, saying they had heard her shouting obscenities. She just kept talking and walking around. The cops followed her. They came in a Transit Police vehicle, but the had Sheriff written across their backs, making their identity confusing. They finally arrested her and handcuffed her hands behind her back. She kept loudly complaining that they were hurting her, and that they were illegally searching her. They threw thew contents of her pockets on the sidewalk and she protested that. They found nothing illegal there. She had a bag of stuff with her she had bought at Dollar Tree, and was concerned about that. By the time I got on a bus, it certainly looked like they were taking her to jail! The charged her with creating a disruption, disorderly conduct, and interfering with public transit. She hadn't hurt anybody. She hadn't caused any damage. And she hadn't bitched at anyone in particular. She acted like she may have been drinking, but she wasn't going to drive. She wasn't being anymore annoying than a lot of other people I've seen at the Transit Center. And what about freedom of speech? And the right not to be unreasonably searched? These high minded words sound good in a civics class, but out in the real world, the cops seem to be able to do whatever they want! In reality we have no rights that we can depend on! We have to always be careful of what we say, how we act, and what we have in our pockets!

Double-A

I posted about "Bob Hansell" the sheriff in my county in Florida killed people that he did not like.Florida lead the way what USA is today.GOP Mafia has the right to kill,and do it everyday.Been over 50 years since they killed JFK and bobby.King too.Trump will kill families.Why not.Its his America not ours(we the People 0 )Bert
Old July 1st 18, 11:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, July 1, 2018 at 12:12:07 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

All our local government here in Oregon is under Democrat control. And they are in a stance of resistance against Trump and his policies. You can't blame the GOP or Trump for the actions of local cops here.

Currently 74F here in Gresham. Wind NW at 7 mph. Humidity 41%. Partly cloudy.
The forecast for the 4th is shaping up to be 81F, a reasonable temp, but cloudy.

Kim brought be some Korean food. There is some of it that I don't know what it is! I had better look it up before I eat any of it!

Double-A

Old July 2nd 18, 11:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Partly cloudy cool day here in Gresham. Now 66F as of 3:15 PM here in Gresham. Has stayed dry. Wind NW mph. Humidity 42%.

Many of the Columbia Gorge hiking trails are still closed after last year's Eagle Creek fire. The one trail I have always wanted to hike sometime during my lifetime goes from the top of Larch Mountain to Multnomah Falls. It is about a 7 miles hike. But it looks like that trail could be closed another year at least, and I'm not getting any younger.

There was an incident at Portland State University, my Alma Mater, where a man who was a veteran and who had a concealed weapon carry permit, had his gun fall out of its holster. When he bent over to pick it up, he was shot and killed by a Portland State campus cop! Now the Student Union is demanding that campus cops be disarmed. That's all they want to do? The popular slogan that was being chanted back when I was there in the very late 60s was, "PIGS OFF CAMPUS!"

Double-A

Old July 3rd 18, 09:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, July 2, 2018 at 4:39:37 PM UTC-7, Twittering One wrote:
That's a disturbing story. I haven't seen anything in news about that. It seems important.

It has been on the local news here a lot.

You can see the story from CNN he

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/02/us/po...ing/index.html

I used to drink at that Cheerful Tortoise bar in my college days!

Double-A

Old July 3rd 18, 09:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A perfectly Freudian 69F as of 1:45 PM here in beautiful downtown Gresham. Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 42%. Sunny. 0% chance of rain. Looking good for the 4th, sunny and perhaps a more firecracker hot 88F.

I will be having lunch with Kim as usual. No local professional fireworks displays here in Gresham, but the local neighbors, obviously shooting up fireworks the bought out of state, put on a pretty decent display. Hope none of it causes a fire! There's a reason that stuff's illegal!

Double-A

Old July 3rd 18, 10:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, July 3, 2018 at 1:59:22 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A perfectly Freudian 69F as of 1:45 PM here in beautiful downtown Gresham.. Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 42%. Sunny. 0% chance of rain. Looking good for the 4th, sunny and perhaps a more firecracker hot 88F.

I will be having lunch with Kim as usual. No local professional fireworks displays here in Gresham, but the local neighbors, obviously shooting up fireworks the bought out of state, put on a pretty decent display. Hope none of it causes a fire! There's a reason that stuff's illegal!

Double-A

Have not heard any fire works yet.They have a booth in Walmart's parking lot.Two for the price of one.As a kid I liked "Lady fingers" and bottle rockets.Also the one's that swirl.Still staying cool and sunny.Wishing all a nice safe 4th.I just had a thought that Allah might do something nasty on 4th I .Hope I'm wrong. Bert
Old July 3rd 18, 11:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Tuesday, July 3, 2018 at 2:40:55 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

I hope he didn't hear your thoughts.

Double-A

Old July 5th 18, 09:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

[...]

I enjoyed a great fireworks show from my patio while sipping wine! Much better than last year. I think some of what I saw must have been from professional displays, because no private person could afford to put so many spectacular displays into the air in such rapid succession! My neighbor came by and showed me some homemade plastic bottle bombs he was going to blow up!

Currently 77F as of 1:30 PM here in Gresham. Sunny. Wind is SW at 5 mph. Humidity 46%.

Yesterday there was a dry east wind in the morning which is very rare for July, and made the fireworks fire hazard worse. But by evening it had subsided, and there were no fires that the fire departments couldn't handle.

Double-A

Gresham in Springtime Double-A[_4_] Misc 151 June 22nd 18 06:29 PM
Winter in Gresham Double-A[_4_] Misc 157 April 1st 18 12:18 AM
Fall in Gresham Hägar Misc 208 January 9th 18 11:29 PM
Summer in Gresham Double-A[_4_] Misc 165 September 30th 17 09:33 PM
Summer in Gresham hanson Misc 0 August 31st 17 02:10 AM