No Explanation for the Sun

Old July 15th 18, 03:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default No Explanation for the Sun

On Sunday, July 15, 2018 at 8:51:37 AM UTC-5, casagi... wrote:

And, please don't give us the crap about
how God did this or God did that.

Don't give me that nonsense that everything somehow assembled itself!

Well, it most certainly did, because there's obviously no God in
charge of things.

Any God would be responsible for all the bad as well as the good. That
includes this plague, that famine or draught, this crop failure, that
dictator ( yes even Hitler and aspiring Trump ).

Oh, I guess I forgot, "God works in mysterious ways"

Sheeesh !

Don't blame God. God comes at the end of the world to make everything right.
But you are right. The God you learned about does not exist.

Old July 15th 18, 07:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Don't blame God.

Why not ?!

God created the world, exactly the way he did, knowing all would
transpire exactly the way it did. He could have made it differently,
to do some things different and better, but he chose not to. So was he
a sadistic fiend ?

This is just one of many good reasons why there is no God.

God comes at the end of the world to make everything right.

Total BS.
Old July 17th 18, 12:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Mark Earnest wrote:
No way swirling masses of hydrogen formed into a star that would last
ten billion

years.

Oh oh,....ya discovered our little secret.
Every night the old sun is towed away to a Russian rebuilding facility, and
replaced by a factory certified identical unit by morning.

Old July 17th 18, 01:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
IAM

On Sunday, July 15, 2018 at 5:37:37 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Sunday, July 15, 2018 at 7:16:27 AM UTC-5, casagi... wrote:
OK, so enlighten us.
How did the Sun ( and other stars ) come about ?

And, please don't give us the crap about
how God did this or God did that.

Don't give me that nonsense that everything somehow assembled itself!

#LA authority local city and wide black holes in unmarked with black hole windows, no lis. plate. run with black holes that eat . #hunted live on the street are Angels of light. #IAMTHATIAM 5:15 p.m.

by cannibals
Old July 21st 18, 06:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, July 14, 2018 at 1:21:25 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, July 14, 2018 at 11:43:08 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Saturday, July 14, 2018 at 1:34:41 PM UTC-5, casagi... wrote:
The Sun is a G-type main-sequence star (G2V) based on its spectral
class. As such, it is informally and not completely accurately
referred to as a yellow dwarf (its light is closer to white than
yellow). It formed approximately 4.6 billion[a][10][19] years ago from
the gravitational collapse of matter ( mostly hydrogen ) within a
region of a large molecular cloud. Most of this matter gathered in the
center, whereas the rest flattened into an orbiting disk that became
the Solar System. The central mass became so hot and dense that it
eventually initiated nuclear fusion in its core. It is thought that
almost all stars form by this process.

That is simply not true. Free hydrogen atoms do not collapse to a center--they

are a gas and gases dissipate.

Who says it was all hydrogen?

Double-A

Stars are created by nebular clouds.Read up on them and get the imperial thinking picture.Eagle is the one I like best.My thoughts are why they are not more round.Bert
Old July 21st 18, 08:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Saturday, July 21, 2018 at 12:37:31 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Nebulas are places where there is a lot of hydrogen and where a lot of stars

get together and decide to be born.
Old July 26th 18, 10:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, July 21, 2018 at 12:03:49 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
[...]

I have an idea that the days of stars going fusion are over.Eagle Nebular is way out of round.Our Sun is 5 billion years old.It was the time of stars that could shine for a long time for planet life to evolve.Time is no longer creating stars like our sun.Bert
Old July 26th 18, 11:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
I have an idea that the days of
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent
is for SwineBert to show that Glazier has ONLY
ONE thing on his mind to do item from (1) to item (5):

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-****ter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
& Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj" :
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser."
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng

(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears."
On 20Jul2018:
Benj, my posts are way over your head.Reality is your head
is up your ass.So fart it out before you get constipated.Bert

(4)
On 25Mar2008, Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
"Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert

(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest "your nose is
in a **** bucket all the time. Eat **** and you fit" -- Bert

EXPLANATION? bcon1 Space Shuttle 0 August 15th 10 07:40 PM
Explanation for E=M(C +/- theta)^2 N:dlzc D:aol T:com \(dlzc\)[_355_] Astronomy Misc 1 December 6th 08 09:34 PM
Explanation for E=M(C +/- theta)^2 fossilid Astronomy Misc 0 December 6th 08 10:21 AM
The only explanation to the mass psycho problem in the UK is thescientists explanation of mass lead poisoning. All school abilities dropped'dramatically' since the 1970's in the UK. Scientists said that leadpoisoning destroys 1 percent of the frontal gb[_3_] Astronomy Misc 0 September 30th 08 06:05 AM
Explanation for Entanglement Greysky Misc 7 March 19th 06 03:28 PM