Something is very wrong for who is Dr.Yubiwan Ph.D. andhowco...

Old December 10th 04, 01:56 AM
Greysky

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

Ha, ha, Greysky going nuts over the communication comm and all the
blinking lights of their monitoring always improved AOL, science net
newsgroups, the Perseuns communications, CNN, Fox, and all the other
cable, satellite, military, and standard radio tv news broadcasts around
the Earth and inter alien cosmos community.

Yep. Blinkey lights of any type have always fascinated me. My mother reports
how I used to stare for hours into the amber light of the familys' living
room cabinet stereo phonograph. Now I stare raptly into low power laser
beams and FTL Comm reference beams. Nothing much has changed...

Paine and Twitty getting their poetry out of this world officially
published and read by far advanced civilizations who know the true value
of fearless inspiration and passion and its soothing and enlightening
effect on us all. Luigi playing chess with the alien crew members and
beating all of them. Mr. Bohne having Sirius star system Mermaid
beauties fawning all over him. Scott visiting the stars up close not
just gazing up at them from Earth. All the alt.astronomy posters getting
a reserved star ship seat and respectfully honored on official Earth
alien contact day.

And humble nightbat and cute Sil secretly away from all the lime light
gazing at each other especially as we look in each others eyes and
wonder what wonders science lie before us as cosmic explorer legendary
great divide soulmates.

....Limelight.... something I have yet to stare into ..... oh the pain of it
all

ponder on,
the nightbat

Greysky

www.allocations.cc
Learn how to build a FTL radio.

Old December 10th 04, 03:04 AM
Art Deco

Charles D. Bohne wrote:

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 19:08:12 GMT, "Darla"
wrote:

Charles, those were some interesting answers you gave Yubiwan to the
questions he posed to Bill Sheppard.
Captivating thoughts!

Darla

Thanks a lot dear Darla,

I liked his first answer (space as a trace of matter in energy), too.
At least it's very poetic :-)))

C.

Hi, Chuckweasel! This is quite the mutual saucerhead slurp session
you've got going here.

--
"I;m psychic, dumb ass." -- Alexa Cameron demonstrates her
200+ alien-implanted IQ
Old December 10th 04, 04:17 AM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

Greysky wrote:

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

Ha, ha, Greysky going nuts over the communication comm and all the
blinking lights of their monitoring always improved AOL, science net
newsgroups, the Perseuns communications, CNN, Fox, and all the other
cable, satellite, military, and standard radio tv news broadcasts around
the Earth and inter alien cosmos community.

Greysky
Yep. Blinkey lights of any type have always fascinated me. My mother reports
how I used to stare for hours into the amber light of the familys' living
room cabinet stereo phonograph. Now I stare raptly into low power laser
beams and FTL Comm reference beams. Nothing much has changed...

nightbat

Yes Greysky, think of the possibilities, once you learn how the
Darla crew monitors all local galactic info data across multi
frequencies simultaneously and is able to broadcast over LY distances,
you may not want to leave the star ship. I respect the Pros because he
doesn't like taking unnecessary chances, the mark of a capable leader.
His/her concern is mine because of the unknown factors when dealing with
emotionally based humans and how they will react to official public
contact day. We would have fun for sure playing with the comm but what
about the multitudes, how will they ultimately take first contact and
proof we are not alone? Mass panic, shock, fear, disbelief, hostility,
paranoia and suspicion, or awe and respectful acceptance, who knows?

[...]

You're much too modest Greysky, every security Government agency
probably has you on their watch list, using your net gizmo to try to
listen in on possible alien communications. The public spotlight is ok
for those that enjoy it, however, most times researchers prefer quiet
time to further discover what they experimentally deduce and always
aware of the implications of major breakthroughs. I caught your post on
taking back physics, but fat chance because they know how important it
is to National Security. One leap or one major technical advantage can
alter the balance of power overnight. Nightbat and Greysky aboard a star
ship will know what power we will have at our disposal, but can we be so
sure of general mortals. Will notified Earthlings be protective like the
Pros and vigilant alien crew, or override our mutual sincere scientific
assurances and take collective protective Earth folk negative actions?
Will the military forces disregard the nightbat and Greysky's insistence
on mutual highest of diplomatic protocol, even if Mr. Bohne gives it his
all too? Collectively can the enlightened alt.astronomy respectful
members stop world chaotic actions should panic ensue? I would settle
for distant on space craft Earth observation and guarded notification to
preempt any danger of first peaceful official contact, exactly like
Darla and crew are attempting.

I long to meet Sil but our immediate wants must take a back seat to
protecting all parties to allow a smooth integration of alien race 1st
official contact and avoiding mass panic. I stand with the Commander
Pros in this regard, it can be done, but will require the most delicate
of world nations notification to assure the Earth people of the aliens
peaceful intentions.

Look at the flack and ridicule you receive Greysky just for FTL
pronouncement possibilities. Can you imagine if we were to world
communications alien comm break in and star ship ride broadcast over the
entire world that they are here, please do not panic? Practical
Inventor's are not like some extremely intelligent but at times
ambiguous mathheads, for having a working model brings with it its great
responsibility and normal crowd suspicions. We know the difficulties of
being at the head of the crowd, one slip up and from authority you can
be made dust under the crowds feet. Who wants an historian to claim
centuries later, gee those guys were just way ahead of their time.

the nightbat

Old December 10th 04, 07:17 AM
Greysky

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

Greysky wrote:

"nightbat" wrote in message
[...]

Yes, no doubt the first few days after confirmed official contact will be
tense ones. Though I would much rather get lost inside the innards of the
ships engineering room- using 'Star Trek' as an example, I would probably
be a Geordy LaForge or a Scotty type than a Spock or Kirk type- but think
my efforts would be spent mostly to ease first contact pangs.

[...]

I suspect we all will be busy well before official first contact day. I
think those well established first contact proceedures will begin the day
Pros decides to 'go ahead', and they will involve all of us here and whoever
else our friends have contacted here on earth. Our lives will change way
before the president of the USA or the leader of the EU or the Russisan
Primere is awakened by space telemetry administrators bearing a message from
the deep.

Look at the flack and ridicule you receive Greysky just for FTL
pronouncement possibilities. Can you imagine if we were to world
communications alien comm break in and star ship ride broadcast over the
entire world that they are here, please do not panic? Practical
Inventor's are not like some extremely intelligent but at times
ambiguous mathheads, for having a working model brings with it its great
responsibility and normal crowd suspicions. We know the difficulties of
being at the head of the crowd, one slip up and from authority you can
be made dust under the crowds feet. Who wants an historian to claim
centuries later, gee those guys were just way ahead of their time.

heh, History grinds us all into a fine powder. The one thing I know for
sure, is I have a basic faith in humanities propensity to benifit from any
situation. I hope our desire to advance ourselves will quickly overwhelm any
fear response we may have. After getting our running orders, we will all -
you, me, Bert, Virginia, Bohne- every one of us- will be doing the talk show
circuit. I am afraid fame will come to all of us instantly like a Mack Truck
in the face, whether we want it or not. The general public will at first be
fearful because they do not have information to realize their fear is
groundless - and if we do our job correctly once the world public realizes
that not only are the aliens not here to invade, but they bear the gifts of
long life, health, and knowledge undreamed of, it won't take people long to
get with the program, which is the program of life. It's time for the Human
Baby to leave the crib. Then, you can sweet tech-talk Sil while I wander
dazedly through the ships' centers seeing what there is to see, while we are
all on our way to explore the Triangulum with a souped up Hyperdrive running
on Mexican sweet potatoes and poetry.

Greysky

the nightbat

Old December 10th 04, 07:21 AM
Twittering One

Charles, those were some interesting answers you gave Yubiwan to the
questions he posed to Bill Sheppard.
Captivating thoughts!

Captured, or cap ~
SIzed?

_______
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo"http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo/A

Old December 10th 04, 07:42 AM
Twittering One

Captured, or cap ~
SIzed?

Or outsized Reality, upper ~
Case R, unfurled, then streteched across
A wooden frame, tacked sail
Tacked to mast, credits rolling
A new Masthead, a spiffy boiler
Plate steaming pigs-en-blankie ~ en
Croisant. Blown zig-zag
Tacking into the windy
Forceful gust. A paradox-fueled
Power play, en naturalle.
That's Art. It works.
Hardly working, but works hard,
Mending this riff, this rip,
This torn tear askew.

Or as Mr.
Cotter so wisely reported
Today ~

"[Art] offers instructions in deportment
and shapes self-definition.
It promotes physical and psychological health.
At once conservative and progressive,
art's goal is to maintain social order
in the face of chronically
threatened disorder,
even if doing so requires changing
society itself.

If, during an arduous,
hands-on career, art suffers wear and tear,
becomes a beat-up version of its original,
spiffy self,
that's all right. As long as it is in active use,
it is alive
and valuable."

~ Holland Cotter,
From The New York Times,
December 9, 2004
_______

Old December 10th 04, 07:44 AM
Twittering One

Baby to leave the crib. Then, you can sweet tech-talk Sil while I wander
dazedly through the ships' centers seeing what there is to see, while we are
all on our way to explore the Triangulum with a souped up Hyperdrive running
on Mexican sweet potatoes and poetry.

Greysky

Superkewl!
What's next?
What if so?
What's not?
Whereever ~
_______

Old December 10th 04, 07:46 AM
Twittering One

Orion2!
_______

Old December 10th 04, 07:57 AM
Twittering One

~ Holland Cotter,
From The New York Times,
December 9, 2004

Showing African Works as They Were Intended

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/12/10/ar...gn/10cott.html
_______

Old December 10th 04, 09:05 AM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

Greysky wrote:

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

Greysky wrote:

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

[...]

Hmmmmm, so you agree we would be better off inside the alien
star craft when first official contact is made to avoid the Earth mass
confusion once we officially notify our fellow Earthlings of first
contact. And yes we will have our hands full checking out the alien
crafts inner workings from top to bottom. I would prefer that my
immediate family and friends knew what was about to happen so they could
prepare safely for any possible initial negative riots or uprisings.
Very tense to say the least, much preparations on our part would have to
be done to help calm the public Earth fears once the Pros were to give
the green light for official public contact.

[...]

I know Sil, Darla, and the rest of the alien crew want it to
happen and deduce we are ready, and yes we will know long before anyone
else if and when the Pros decides. Just what a day that will be, a few
fellow alt.astronomy fellows suddenly placed on critical alert to help
the world prepare for the coming of first alien public contact visitors.
Double-A has informed he might be able to print up with Virginia some t
shirts and banners proclaiming first official contact day. Bert said he
can whip up lots of sweet potato pies and plenty of Bud light beer to
help celebrate. Mr. Bohne said he can lend his diplomatic hand to get
the news across of the cosmic visitors peaceful good intentions. Oc I'm
sure will cautiously listen and help once he can actually visit with the
Darla crew and such. I bet Luigi would just love the chance to play
chess against such purported ancient folks. Will the US President and
Vice President and other world leaders reach out or take cover and
retaliate in their fortified bunkers? Tense very tense, what a drama
with so many uncertainties.

[...]

Ha, ha, ha, you make it sound so smooth, but holy smoke, the
implications are enormous. My confidence is strong but what about the
others, how will they react to notification of all this info not to say
the least the advanced brought forth alien knowledge? The present world
petty race and religious differences will seem tripe next to the aliens
crew public final arrival. And with us having to help make it all
possible, wow, do you feel the enormity of it all? Well, Darla said they
picked some of us because they knew we have the right stuff. Talk show
circuit, heck I'll be too busy over at the alien crew pit and
intergalactic star crafts checking everything out for that. And finally
getting to meet Sil and spending some interesting advanced science talk
time with her. I'll be willing to go to all the diplomatic dinners and
honorariums to help assist our cosmic space friends for I'm sure they
will need it. But we will have fun learning to use their far advanced
comm and space ship equipment too. I'm sad about the communication light
year rings if Darla did give them to the Perseuns in return for galactic
peace, but oh well, perhaps they may still have some spares. If they are
millions of years to our Earth years old any item on their ship would be
invaluable beyond belief. What could we then possibly offer them that
was better except our friendship and sharing of Earth baby frame
knowledge eyes?

the nightbat