Close Call in Rosamond

Old April 22nd 05, 06:22 AM
Starlord

Default Close Call in Rosamond

Rosamond Report "Close call"

The Sky was clear, the wind down and the
weatherman saying it could rain this
weekend. So I took the scope up to the
corner.

First one was a lady and her young boy,
they got to see the moon as it was just
7pm. Then a man and his young kid. They
got to see the moon and as Jupiter was
just showing up, they saw it too.

Then a guy came over and braged about
his galaio telescope and who good it
is. I gave him the FAQ card and told him
to read all of it.

The next man with his kids said that he once
went to the home of one R.T.Jones and he had
a home made machine made out of a record
player which he would grind lens with. Said
his frend was given a scope made by this guy.

The last man who is staying at the nearby hotel
told me more about this R.T.Jones and about
some of the stuff he did and with NASA too.

When Forster freeze closed up, I packed
up and headed home. Just about 50 yards from
the trailer park driveway I get litup from
behind and not by headlights, but cop lights,
I had figured the tags on this car where out of
date, but didn't know how long, the cop, who I've
seen on my long walks and also here in the
trailer park, told me they are 5 years out of date
and he could have the car impounded. Being so
close to home, he let me go without a ticket,
but he kind of let me know I need to get tags on
the car.

So how much more I do is very limited now, as
I'm sure he'll let the other cops know about it.
Just when things where looking up, the upstairs
joke department has their fun with me once more.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord