Finished my sail boat for Hawaii

Old March 14th 15, 12:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default Finished my sail boat for Hawaii

It very light.It is very strong.It can't stay upside down.It needs no paint..It has 4 main parts that go together in 15 minutes right at the shore.Sail will be done and banners for 4th of July. The day I leave. Like my other boat it will get full page and TV coverage. Made this boat roomy Eat and sleep good loud radio etc.Supplies to be towed.Rubber dive suit when windy and rainy.Every thing I wear has to be warm and water proof. Yes I might not make it?? Still its the way to go. Dying in bed has been over done. All my life no matter which way the wind blew I went "MY WAY" TreBert Yes the boat has a cabin and head.It has a roof that opens and closes.I can look up and see the big dipper. Watch the Sun Rise and set.Good chance seeing whales..Flying fish. TreBert
Old March 14th 15, 01:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Friday, March 13, 2015 at 5:44:52 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
It very light.It is very strong.It can't stay upside down.It needs no paint.It has 4 main parts that go together in 15 minutes right at the shore.Sail will be done and banners for 4th of July. The day I leave. Like my other boat it will get full page and TV coverage. Made this boat roomy Eat and sleep good loud radio etc.Supplies to be towed.Rubber dive suit when windy and rainy.Every thing I wear has to be warm and water proof. Yes I might not make it?? Still its the way to go. Dying in bed has been over done. All my life no matter which way the wind blew I went "MY WAY" TreBert Yes the boat has a cabin and head.It has a roof that opens and closes.I can look up and see the big dipper. Watch the Sun Rise and set.Good chance seeing whales.Flying fish. TreBert

OK... how are you navigating?
Old March 14th 15, 03:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Fri, 13 Mar 2015 18:07:06 -0700 (PDT), palsing
wrote:

[...]

well all the ants that will be in the shoe box fashioned with a
kerchief and a pencil will obviousily have to run all to one side and
make the box lean to turn it
Old March 14th 15, 03:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Friday, March 13, 2015 at 5:44:52 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
It very light.It is very strong.It can't stay upside down.It needs no paint.It has 4 main parts that go together in 15 minutes right at the shore.Sail will be done and banners for 4th of July. The day I leave. Like my other boat it will get full page and TV coverage. Made this boat roomy Eat and sleep good loud radio etc.Supplies to be towed.Rubber dive suit when windy and rainy.Every thing I wear has to be warm and water proof. Yes I might not make it?? Still its the way to go. Dying in bed has been over done. All my life no matter which way the wind blew I went "MY WAY" TreBert Yes the boat has a cabin and head.It has a roof that opens and closes.I can look up and see the big dipper. Watch the Sun Rise and set.Good chance seeing whales.Flying fish. TreBert

Palsing Going due west. Hope the wind and water will be going in my direction. Not in any big hurry anyway. I'll think of all those girls in grass skirts WOW TreBert
Old March 14th 15, 05:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
notroll2015

"G=EMC^2TreBert" wrote in message

It very light.It is very strong.It can't stay upside down.It needs no
paint.It has 4 main parts that go together in 15 minutes right at the
shore.Sail will be done and banners for 4th of July. The day I leave. Like
my other boat it will get full page and TV coverage. Made this boat roomy
Eat and sleep good loud radio etc.Supplies to be towed.Rubber dive suit when
windy and rainy.Every thing I wear has to be warm and water proof. Yes I
might not make it?? Still its the way to go. Dying in bed has been over
done. All my life no matter which way the wind blew I went "MY WAY"
TreBert Yes the boat has a cabin and head.It has a roof that opens and
closes.I can look up and see the big dipper. Watch the Sun Rise and set.Good
chance seeing whales.Flying fish. TreBert

******************
Is there room on the boat for Raghead Saul and his lover, Fatima the Camel?

Old March 14th 15, 08:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, March 14, 2015 at 8:09:42 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
[...]

How will you keep in touch with Usenet while on your voyage? Satellite phone?

Double-A

Old March 14th 15, 10:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Friday, March 13, 2015 at 5:44:52 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
It very light.It is very strong.It can't stay upside down.It needs no paint.It has 4 main parts that go together in 15 minutes right at the shore.Sail will be done and banners for 4th of July. The day I leave. Like my other boat it will get full page and TV coverage. Made this boat roomy Eat and sleep good loud radio etc.Supplies to be towed.Rubber dive suit when windy and rainy.Every thing I wear has to be warm and water proof. Yes I might not make it?? Still its the way to go. Dying in bed has been over done. All my life no matter which way the wind blew I went "MY WAY" TreBert Yes the boat has a cabin and head.It has a roof that opens and closes.I can look up and see the big dipper. Watch the Sun Rise and set.Good chance seeing whales.Flying fish. TreBert

Took 5 hours to build the four parts.Cabin took 4 hours and that included front and back. Front hass bow and also lift. Stern will get push from waves,and has some lift capabilities .Pontoons very much like in my barrel sail boat. Length is 12.5 feet with is 5 feet hight is 4.6 inches.TreBert
Old March 15th 15, 04:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Saturday, March 14, 2015 at 1:57:20 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

AA will go with 3 cello phones.You will have there # If trip takes longer that 2 months I'm with Moby. I added 4 more feet to length(bow) so its 16.6 feet long.Living space (cabin) less than van.Have an alcahol stove,Water proof flash lights.Escape capsal lots of towels.and Creature comforts.Have a nice radio. All parts fit together fast and are all tied together should big waves break them apart.All parts can not sink,and even if I'm in water I can easily put them back together. I will practice all this months before I push off. I will put news pictures of this in internet soon. TreBert
Old March 15th 15, 11:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Truthsayer

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
news
ALL YOU ARE IS A ****ING LIAR, SENILE OLD GOAT!

Saul Levy

***And you would appear to be a towel headed camel ****er.

Old March 16th 15, 06:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Sunday, March 15, 2015 at 4:39:43 PM UTC-7, Saul Levy wrote:
LIAR, TRUTHSLAYER!

Saul Levy

On Sun, 15 Mar 2015 18:34:42 -0500, "Truthsayer"
wrote:

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
news
ALL YOU ARE IS A ****ING LIAR, SENILE OLD GOAT!

Saul Levy

***And you would appear to be a towel headed camel ****er.

All parts of sail boat come from one store. Styrofoam ,plastic and PVC pipes and fitings, Nuts and bolts. I put everything together in my mind,so building was fast an easy. All parts can never sink. All parts come together in minutes.Made it very strong.It has greater bouyancy than the barrel sailboats I built. If any nice people want to see it,just email. Trebert