thanks Utexas some progress on table of precessions #121 ; 3rd ed;Atom Totality (Atom Universe) theory

Old August 5th 09, 08:22 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default thanks Utexas some progress on table of precessions #121 ; 3rd ed;Atom Totality (Atom Universe) theory

Glad to report some progress tonight with this
website:
http://farside.ph.utexas.edu/teachin...s/node128.html

And perhaps this is the direction of Internet education since so much
of the websites are now
commercial ads. We have Wikipedia. But we no
longer have the science magazines or journals since all they give is a
blurb on your search and
then want you to pay money to read the full text.

So we have Wikipedia and then we should have
every college and university contribute their lectures to the
Internet. So that a university that is strong in
astronomy may have lectures over the precession of planets such as U.
Texas.

In this sense, the Internet and world wide web can
be a strong and dominant force in education, where
someone can depend on University lecture notes and also Wikipedia. So
that we can rely on at least
these two stalwarts of gathering information and data. And it would be
nice if Google reset its priorities in a search so that if a searcher
puts "edu"
into the search that the hits end up with University
lectures on the subject. So that "commercial hits" such as reading an
abstract and then paying money
for the full article no longer clutter up the hit results.

Now that Utexas site delivers this table with my
own modifications in the third column. These precessions are in
arcseconds/year
and thanks to Richard Fitzpatrick 2009/07/28 for
having this website. Basically I am after the
**observed precession** for that is the most
important number.

Mercury, 5.75 observed, 5.50 theor, +0.25 deviat
Venus, 2.04 observed, 10.75 theor, -8.71 deviat
Earth, 11.45 observed, 11.87 theor, -0.42 deviat
Mars, 16.28 observed, 17.60 theor, -1.32 deviat
Jupiter, 6.55 observed, 7.42 theor, -0.87 deviat
Saturn, 19.50 observed, 18.36 theor, +1.14 deviat
Uranus, 3.34 observed, 2.72 theor, +0.62 deviat
Neptune, 0.36 observed, 0.65 theor, -0.29

Now I need a breakdown of those numbers of the
observed precession. A breakdown as to the
geometry of the orbit such as the eccentricity which
makes Venus numbers out of whack. But also
the influences of other planets on the observed
precession. What I want is to remove all those
geometry components, and leave only the
unaccounted component such as the 0.43 arcseconds/year for Mercury.
And I ascribe that
0.43 anomalous number not to geometry of GR,
but due to Solar Emission Pressure.

So what I would like to get to the heart of in the
above table is a table like this:

Mercury 5.75 observed, 0.43 anomaly
Venus 2.04 observed, ?? anomaly
Earth 11.45 observed, ?? anomaly
Mars 16.28 observed, ?? anomaly
Jupiter 6.55 observed, ?? anomaly
Saturn 19.50 observed, ?? anomaly
Uranus 3.34 observed, ?? anomaly
Neptune 0.36 observed, ?? anomaly

So I ditch GR completely. Whenever I cannot have
the observed matched close enough with the theoretical (excluding GR),
then I have to explain this anomaly. And I explain it with the Solar
Emission Pressure as the component that causes
the anomaly.

In the case of Mercury and Earth and Jupiter
should be a large anomaly since Earth and Jupiter
have huge magnetospheres that degenerate the orbits and cause a
significant anomaly. For Mercury
the closeness to the Sun is the obvious cause of its
0.43 anomaly. And since SEP falls off as the square of the distance we
can see that Venus
has no SEP issue, but that when we come to Earth
with its huge magnetosphere bombarded by SEP
that the anomaly is going to be significant. When
we get to Mars, it has no solar-sail and again, like
Venus has no anomaly.

When we get to the gas giants, we have only one
anomaly in Jupiter and that is because of its huge
magnetosphere in addition to its huge size.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium