Now there is plenty of Dark Matter near the Sun

Old August 11th 12, 08:32 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Wally W.

Default Now there is plenty of Dark Matter near the Sun

On Sat, 11 Aug 2012 20:20:02 +0100, 7 wrote:

Jan Panteltje wrote:

On a sunny day (Sat, 11 Aug 2012 15:29:24 +0100) it happened 7
email_at_www_at_enemygadgets_dot_com@enemygadgets .com wrote in
:

Anyways we have been sending radio waves into space, maybe some
aggressive alien race looking for resources comes attracted by it.
And a few of us end up in their zoos for them to look at and study.

SEVERELY DOUBT IT!!!!!!

Any sentient race would have conquered most of the galaxy in as little as
250,000 to 1 million years from them having achieved the Sputnik moment.

Maybe.

The nearest galaxies are too far away to conquer in relative terms.

So our galaxy is our home to us to occupy all of it.
The nearest galaxy is so far away that it would make little sense
to even think about it.

I dunno, go back just a hundred years maybe and there were no airplanes.
A trip from Europe to America was by boat and took ages, if you made it
(storms etc).

Human evolution seems to have happened in stages,

Thats why I chose the Sputnik moment - the time when first
space faring vehicle is built.
Since then our development has been exponential.

Right. That is why we have been to Saturn already.
Old August 11th 12, 09:19 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Jan Panteltje

On a sunny day (Sat, 11 Aug 2012 20:20:02 +0100) it happened 7
email_at_www_at_enemygadgets_dot_com@enemygadgets .com wrote in
:

If you were to plot all industrial activity such as ball bearing production
to chip production, they all lie on an exponential curve.

The most interesting thing since the discovery of this curve is that
we are still on that curve. Another most interesting thing
about this curve is that it is exponential and becomes infinite in 2038.

In nature, infinities do not happen.
Something always gives way.
We have seen in the past extrapolations with silly programs from the Club Of Rome,
a bunch of goverment pushed forward 'scientists', according to their
models we would all have been dead by now.

Same so called 'scientists' talk about 'singularities,
seems all they have learned is divide and multiply (the last as in sex), and the first
as in brain cells).

There ARE no infinities in nature, at least not in that way or realm.
And now you try to sell an infinity in human development?

Remember after the moon missions it was predicted that in 2000 we would be living on mars,
other planets,
What happened is that the real engineers were taken of the job by politicians, those engineers
died (Von Braun & Co) or retired, and NASA was left with new kids who now send,
after years of learning, TOYS to other planets.

No, no infinities, on the contrary, chances are really good
for a WW3 before we live on mars, and the nuke war will destroy most high tech (EMP),
and a period (thousands of years perhaps) of 'dark ages' will follow.
After that archaeologists of that time will dig and find what is left of our chips
and gadgets, all the FLASH memory will be long dead by then, and WONDER what it was, what it was used for.
and maybe, just maybe, pick up from there,
Just like we picked up after the Roman empire, after the Greek civilizations, some Eastern ones.
That curve will go down for a long time then wobble a bit and maybe after millennia start rising exponentially again
to collapse again at hopefully a higher level (not all technology and knowledge attained lost).

Old August 11th 12, 11:07 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
7[_2_]

Jan Panteltje wrote:

On a sunny day (Sat, 11 Aug 2012 20:20:02 +0100) it happened 7
email_at_www_at_enemygadgets_dot_com@enemygadgets .com wrote in
:

If you were to plot all industrial activity such as ball bearing
production to chip production, they all lie on an exponential curve.

The most interesting thing since the discovery of this curve is that
we are still on that curve. Another most interesting thing
about this curve is that it is exponential and becomes infinite in 2038.

In nature, infinities do not happen.

Redundant as everyone sane knows that.

As everyone knows it, there is no point in dwelling on the
infinite, rather better to stand at the precipice
and 'stare at the infinite'.

Something always gives way.
We have seen in the past extrapolations with silly programs from the Club
Of Rome, a bunch of goverment pushed forward 'scientists', according to
their models we would all have been dead by now.

Same so called 'scientists' talk about 'singularities,
seems all they have learned is divide and multiply (the last as in sex),
and the first as in brain cells).

There ARE no infinities in nature, at least not in that way or realm.
And now you try to sell an infinity in human development?

Remember after the moon missions it was predicted that in 2000 we would be
living on mars, other planets,

As I pointed out, since the curve has been noted, we have not deviated
from it one bit. Lots of different curves in fact measuring for example how
many machine screws we make, how many gallons of paint we make, how many
ICs we make etc. All on an exponential curve and all going vertical
around 2038.

These are not your usual hallucinatory predictions where a visionary
imagines a different world, but based on simple collection of
data and applying simple maths to get curves.
There is no magic or magician in the loop making predictions.

What happened is that the real engineers were taken of the job by
politicians, those engineers died (Von Braun & Co) or retired, and NASA
was left with new kids who now send, after years of learning, TOYS to
other planets.

Lots and lots of baggage to print out I see! :-)

No, no infinities, on the contrary, chances are really good
for a WW3 before we live on mars, and the nuke war will destroy most high
tech (EMP), and a period (thousands of years perhaps) of 'dark ages' will
follow. After that archaeologists of that time will dig and find what is
left of our chips and gadgets, all the FLASH memory will be long dead by
then, and WONDER what it was, what it was used for. and maybe, just maybe,
pick up from there, Just like we picked up after the Roman empire, after
the Greek civilizations, some Eastern ones. That curve will go down for a
long time then wobble a bit and maybe after millennia start rising
exponentially again to collapse again at hopefully a higher level (not all
technology and knowledge attained lost).

And more baggage.

Old August 12th 12, 10:59 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Jan Panteltje

On a sunny day (Sat, 11 Aug 2012 23:07:44 +0100) it happened 7

Jan Panteltje wrote:

[...]

I guess an idiot is somebody who refuses to learn from history, but just thinks repeating dates makes him expert.
So there you go:
plonk
Old August 12th 12, 11:59 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Jan Panteltje

BEEP

And on this subject, of extrapolation from dubious data by politically steered so called scientists,
yes I wanted to mention it before,
the global warmists.

From a hundred years of so so data they predict the end of the world.
Never studying effects such as earth orbit, wobble, etc:
http://www.world-mysteries.com/alignments/mpl_al3b.htm
or even history:
http://www.sci.ccny.cuny.edu/~stan/d_clim.pdf

While at the same time those same governments push double glazing and isolation for houses
I guess that improves money streams too.
The houses become inhabitable breeding boxes, that hen need aircos that then need
more electricity, they do away with nuke power so start burning more coal,
and maybe it will be clear to you that 'planet of the apes' is not really such a bad name for where we STILL live.

Oh well, Sunday morning, bit late for a wakeup call and who cares,
sleep all you want, but you have only one life, to have fun in
Really.

Old August 12th 12, 12:23 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Androcles[_80_]

"Jan Panteltje" wrote in message ...

BEEP

And on this subject, of extrapolation from dubious data by politically
steered so called scientists,
yes I wanted to mention it before,
the global warmists.

From a hundred years of so so data they predict the end of the world.
Never studying effects such as earth orbit, wobble, etc:
http://www.world-mysteries.com/alignments/mpl_al3b.htm
or even history:
http://www.sci.ccny.cuny.edu/~stan/d_clim.pdf

While at the same time those same governments push double glazing and
isolation for houses
I guess that improves money streams too.
The houses become inhabitable breeding boxes, that hen need aircos that then
need
more electricity, they do away with nuke power so start burning more coal,
and maybe it will be clear to you that 'planet of the apes' is not really
such a bad name for where we STILL live.

Oh well, Sunday morning, bit late for a wakeup call and who cares,
sleep all you want, but you have only one life, to have fun in
Really.

Even though it cannot been, dork matter is clearly present as the
building block of stupidity, manifest in the archives of usenet.

-- Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway

Old August 12th 12, 01:37 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
7[_2_]

Androcles wrote:

"Jan Panteltje" wrote in message ...

BEEP

And on this subject, of extrapolation from dubious data by politically
steered so called scientists,
yes I wanted to mention it before,
the global warmists.

The glow ball warmies are a bunch pseudo scientits
These scien tits have no appreciation of peer reviewed publications
for example. None of the IPCC 'papers' are worth the toilet
paper its written on because not a single one has been peer reviewed because
they are written mostly by interns (school leavers) and yet
they expect government to take these toddlers seriously.

They also fund public relations companies who employ
trolls to invade usenet to bleat
their crap to avoid being caught out.

They watch weather reports and whenever we expect sunny weather,
the trolls are out bleating their crap. This trolling pattern repeats
itself if there is some kind of glow ball warmie gathering is
going on somewhere so that they can bleat all day to create
a dark and completely fake atmosphere of doom and gloom
to spur idiotic politicians and sheeple into action.

The total content of CO2 is 0.04% of the atmosphere.
Put 0.04% CO2 in a jar and measure its ability to reflect heat
and bob is your uncle.
Except there is no reflection.
The glow ball wamie diagrams showing heat reflecting off the
atmosphere is fake because the internal angle of
reflection is what? 89 degrees for something extremely dense as glass air
which CO2 isn't. Assume it is, then how do you draw 89 degree reflections
around a sphere????? With a great deal of hallucination!

Most of the heat is conducted around the planet by water vapor
and CO2 has no part to play in it. The CO2's absorption is very
narrow band and not enough of it around to make an ounce of difference.
Most of the heat is spread out over the entire visible
and infra-red regions. And this difference between
narrow band and full spectrum they don't want to tell you.

From a hundred years of so so data they predict the end of the world.

Old August 12th 12, 07:02 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Sam Wormley[_2_]

Good question, Yousuf. Thanks for raising the issue. Scientific
Mysteries very often precede scientific understanding.

Survey finds no hint of dark matter near Solar System
http://www.nature.com/news/survey-fi...system-1.10494

Where’s the dark matter? Not here, befuddled astronomers find
http://www.world-science.net/otherne...darkmatter.htm

Dark-Matter Mystery: Why Are 400 Stars Moving as if There's Nothing There?
Read mo http://www.time.com/time/health/arti...113093,00.html

Plenty of Dark Matter near Solar System
http://www.sci-news.com/astronomy/article00518.html

Is the Sun surrounded by dark matter? New simulation tries to answer one
of the universe's biggest mysteries (and the answer: probably)
Read mo http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...#ixzz23M8XyudG

--
-Sam Wormley
Old August 12th 12, 09:51 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Brad Guth[_3_]

http://www.nature.com/news/survey-fi...-matter-near-s...

Read mohttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...Is-Sun-surroun...

--
-Sam Wormley

You'd make a terrific K12 teacher, of nothing outside of public
knowledge.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#
Old August 12th 12, 10:14 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Sam Wormley[_2_]

On 8/12/12 3:51 PM, Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

Thanks fer the compliment!

--