Chapt22 future news-- second ring like structure will be discovered#227 Atom Totality (Atom Universe) theory

Old December 30th 09, 06:46 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Chapt22 future news-- second ring like structure will be discovered#227 Atom Totality (Atom Universe) theory

--- quoting ---
http://spider.ipac.caltech.edu/staff...tt/papers/LSS/

The third layer (0.01 z 0.02) is dominated by the P-P supercluster
(left side of image) and the P-I supercluster extending up into the
ZoA terminating as the Great Attractor region (notably Abell 3627)
disappears behind a wall of Milky Way stars. An intriguing "ring" or
chain of galaxies seems to circle/extend from the northern to the
southern Galactic hemisphere (see also Figure 1). It is unknown
whether this ring-like structure is physically associated with the
cosmic web or an artifact of projection.

--- end quoting ---

I am going to guess that the way that the Atom Totality theory will
trashcan the Big Bang theory is via the ever
increasing observation evidence of the distribution and density of
galaxies. Now that we have a space-telescope in orbit to gain clear
pictures of the Cosmos
the fact that we see successive Voids with successive
Clusters of galaxies and especially Great Walls and Sloan Great Wall.
That this pattern is the pattern of Atom Diffraction. The Big Bang
falls apart in the face of this galaxy distribution pattern. No
explosion can render a diffraction pattern of galaxies.

And another pattern is the emerging "ring structure" as
cited by that Caltech website above. I am guessing the
ring structure is the "lobes of the 5f6 of a Cosmic Atom
of Plutonium 231Pu." If I am correct on that guess then
future rings will be discovered. So that the rings are a
integral part of the diffraction pattern.

So that the proof the Atom Totality theory is, perhaps,
going to come by simple observation of what the Cosmos is. And like
the proof of Continental Drift theory in Geology was, afterall, the
observational data
that the continents fit together, that similar plants and animals
existed but separated, and finally the seafloor
spreading observation.

So the observations that the galaxies are in a diffraction pattern and
more dense at a special place--
Nucleus of the Atom Totality, and that the galaxies form "cosmic
rings". These observations will, in my guess, bring an end to the fake
theory of Big Bang.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium