Ares I - When Rocket Engineers Have Abortions

Old February 10th 09, 11:23 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Default Ares I - When Rocket Engineers Have Abortions

jacob navia wrote:

From
http://www.space.com/news/090210-sen...ulus-bill.html
quote
WASHINGTON - The U.S. Senate passed an $838 billion economic stimulus
package Tuesday that includes $1.3 billion for NASA - more than double
the amount the House approved Jan. 28 for the U.S. space agency in its
version of the bill.

Congressional negotiators now must hammer out differences between the
Senate measure and the $819 billion House bill, which did not receive
any Republican votes

Great, now those NASA idiots can throw even more money at the rocket
abortion called Ares I, a design that was extinct before it was born.

Happy Birthday Charles Darwin!
Old February 11th 09, 03:01 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
bob haller safety advocate

On Feb 10, 5:23�pm, kT wrote:
jacob navia wrote:
From
http://www.space.com/news/090210-sen...ulus-bill.html
quote
WASHINGTON - The U.S. Senate passed an $838 billion economic stimulus
package Tuesday that includes $1.3 billion for NASA - more than double
the amount the House approved Jan. 28 for the U.S. space agency in its
version of the bill.

Congressional negotiators now must hammer out differences between the
Senate measure and the $819 billion House bill, which did not receive
any Republican votes

Great, now those NASA idiots can throw even more money at the rocket
abortion called Ares I, a design that was extinct before it was born.

Happy Birthday Charles Darwin!

hopefully obama would stop ares and build something practical and
workable, money can be redirected