Chapt22 Dirac new radioactivities would also prove this theory #228Atom Totality (Atom Universe) theory

Old December 31st 09, 03:48 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Chapt22 Dirac new radioactivities would also prove this theory #228Atom Totality (Atom Universe) theory

This last chapter of this book is a appraisal zone for
me. To evaluate and sort of predict in my own mind
as to the future fate of this theory as to how it replaces
the Big Bang theory. Science is a conservative enterprise, as it well
should be, because if it were not conservative, it would be unstable.
So the mainstream
view of Physics with its current Big Bang theory should
require alot of evidence of the Atom Totality before it
trashes the Big Bang.

So far I have analogized the Atom Totality to the
Continental Drift theory (plate-tectonics) of Geology
where it took Wegener an inordinate amount of time
to replace the static-Earth theory with his Continental
Drift theory.

The analogy is that if one looks at the continents such as Africa and
South America and can easily see they fit together like a jigsaw
puzzle and that the plants and
animals of Africa and South America were similar in
bygone eras that the evidence was undeniable.

Same thing with the pattern of galaxies distributed in space with
dense clusters and voids in between. The
pattern of galaxies is a diffraction pattern of atomic physics. The
fact that we have a Great Wall with a Void in between and then the
Sloan Great Wall and where the density of galaxies increases in the
direction
of the Sloan Great Wall.

But what finally put the Continental Drift theory beyond
debate was the seafloor spreading with a mechanism of convection cells
within the Earth (I do not buy convection cells and have my own theory
of refrigerator-top vibrations where plate-tectonics is a vibration on
continents from the Earth's core as motor,
but this is for another book).

So what proved Continental Drift was the observations of the jigsaw
fit of continents plus the seafloor spreading as mechanism.

So what will prove the Atom Totality? I suspect the obvious geometrics
of the diffraction pattern of the distribution of galaxies. Plus, if
someone can show that
Dirac's new radioactivity goes on. Show that
Earth is increasing in mass every day from Dirac new
radioactivity. Or show that in a vacuum, that there is spontaneous new
matter formed.

So in the chapter of this book where I discuss Dirac's
new radioactivity as the cosmic rays and cosmic gamma ray bursts, the
proof of new radioactivities would also prove the Atom Totality
theory.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium