Last Ditch Test To Try to affirm Dark Matter Particle

Old January 30th 07, 11:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

Default Last Ditch Test To Try to affirm Dark Matter Particle

On Jan 29, 8:45 pm, nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

On 2007-01-29 14:39:50 +0000, "Double-A" said:

When you think about the Doppler effect, and look at its equations,
you realize that the length of an EM wave is dependent upon the frame
of the observer. So if you were going sufficiently close to c toward
the source of EM waves, the waves that would have wavelengths greater
than the Planck length in your rest frame would become sub-Planck
length waves in your moving frame.

Daffy ducky

Another great physics posts from AA!!!!!

?
nightbat

Correct quacky, lap it up, from profound Science Officer learn
something'

Coffeeboys - denying reality since day one -- nightbat

Actually, this line of thought leads to some very profound possible
conclusions. It deserves a lot more consideration. But why cast your
pearls before ducks?

Hmmm! Makes me hungry for Pâté!

Double-A

Old January 30th 07, 02:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
greysky

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

On Jan 29, 9:45 pm, nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

On 2007-01-29 14:23:29 +0000, "greysky" said:
Major Greysky

It is amazing to me how today's thinkers are trying to construct a
Theory of
Everything when the previous theory, the quantum theory, is only half
complete. It just shows how stubborn this current lot of humanity is:
find the rest of the theory all they have to do is visit my web site.
But
they wont, and because they don't they will never be able to construct
anything of any lasting importance. Even funnier, several theorists are
coming to the same conclusion concerning string theory: read "Not Even
Wrong", or "The Trouble With Physics", for some vapid enlightenment,
though
even these authors fail to realize the answer lies in my web site.
Quantum
theory is the foundation and concrete upon which any new theory must be
built upon, and no one but humble "I" seems to realize how far back
you need
to go to find the answers... oh well.

Daffy Ducky

Another kook with a messiah complex. Your website is just another rant
about science with a pitiful understanding of it. Like your fellow
science officers, it seems math is a nonexistent skill on SeanWorld....

nightbat

Daffy ducky---"Fantasy is strong in this one"

Dr. Carl Sagan famous
quotes:http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Carl_Sagan/

Quacky would never make it on dolphin loving Dr. Carl Sagan's profound
SETI Team fur sure. Darla will not like daffy's put down of her advanced
Seans, so poor ducky, back into the Captain's stowfile bird cage you go.
That a boy!

Coffeeboys make sure there are plenty of crackers and water for your
little friend.

Coffeeboys - denying reality since day one -- nightbat

ponder on,
the nightbat

Commander Double-A

I have already stow filed him. I think that is the best place for this
quacker.

Double-A

nightbat

Yes, we gave enough chances to make a fool out of himself, and he
did. Poor bird he needs the security of his bird cage and the affection of
his stowfiled coffeeboys.

ponder on,
the nightbat

Yes. And now that he knows his 'handle' is synonymous with Urine, 'PP' will
no doubt become someone else. And we will continue to make an ass out of him
for our viewing pleasure

Greysky

Old January 30th 07, 07:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

On 2007-01-30 14:37:46 +0000, "greysky" said:

Yes. And now that he knows his 'handle' is synonymous with Urine, 'PP' will
no doubt become someone else. And we will continue to make an ass out of him
for our viewing pleasure

Greysky

Your lames are WORSE then your science

--
Saucerheads - denying the blatantly obvious since 2000.

Old January 30th 07, 07:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

On 2007-01-30 03:56:38 +0000, "greysky" said:

Your attempt to sound important at my expense didn't work, PP. You try
coming off as someone who knows something about science, and maybe you can
fool the rest of your Coffee click, but don't come up against someone who
can make you look lame and ignorant without even trying.

Where? Where are these people?

Instead of ad
homonym attacks, perhaps you should go to school for a few years and learn
the quantum theory before you even try to exercise the mental energy needed
to click you mouse button, let alone direct your browser to my web site.
Otherwise, PP, be like your namesake and find a comfortable urinal somewhere
to go flush yourself.

I know enough quantum theory to spot a webpage full of bad science and
even worse attempts to explain it.....

Old January 30th 07, 07:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

On 2007-01-30 04:06:51 +0000, nightbat said:

nightbat

ducky translation: I'm daffy a loony quack with just questions.

Yet I got your profound science officers running...

--
Saucerheads - denying the blatantly obvious since 2000.

Old January 30th 07, 07:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

On 2007-01-30 04:45:26 +0000, nightbat said:

nightbat

Correct quacky, lap it up, from profound Science Officer learn
something'

I did actually - I learnt AA really can make an even bigger fool of
himself with every post.
--
Saucerheads - denying the blatantly obvious since 2000.

Old January 30th 07, 07:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

On 2007-01-30 06:12:11 +0000, nightbat said:

nightbat

Quacky appears to have been University program degree tapped
by government disinformation agents to try to pry profound Earth
Science Team Officer Science secrets. It didn't work for Saul, Art,
Scott, nor any other clueless coffeeboy. You can tell a clueless one by
the degree of their sheer cluelessness.

You have no secrets. Much as you guys have no life, girlfriends or clue.

--
Saucerheads - denying the blatantly obvious since 2000.

Old January 30th 07, 07:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

On 2007-01-30 05:44:21 +0000, "Double-A" said:

I wonder if these are the debating tactics they teach daffy at his
quack university?

Yep - we are taught to recognise **** poor science and you guys are the
posterchildren for it....
--
Saucerheads - denying the blatantly obvious since 2000.

Old February 22nd 07, 11:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Well, ol' greysky DOES communicate with aliens! lol!

Saul Levy

On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 17:45:56 +0000, Phineas T Puddleduck

On 2007-01-29 14:23:29 +0000, "greysky" said:

It is amazing to me how today's thinkers are trying to construct a Theory of
Everything when the previous theory, the quantum theory, is only half
complete. It just shows how stubborn this current lot of humanity is: to
find the rest of the theory all they have to do is visit my web site.

That load of nonsense

But
they wont, and because they don't they will never be able to construct
anything of any lasting importance. Even funnier, several theorists are
coming to the same conclusion concerning string theory: read "Not Even
Wrong", or "The Trouble With Physics", for some vapid enlightenment, though
even these authors fail to realize the answer lies in my web site. Quantum
theory is the foundation and concrete upon which any new theory must be
built upon, and no one but humble "I" seems to realize how far back you need
to go to find the answers... oh well.

Another loon who claims he has the answers - yawn.

Old February 23rd 07, 12:22 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Secrets? Aw, frootie, you have NO secrets! We know you are a total
loon, a wacko, a nutjob and live in a batcave! That's all!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 30 Jan 2007 01:12:11 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

Quacky appears to have been University program degree tapped by
government disinformation agents to try to pry profound Earth Science
Team Officer Science secrets. It didn't work for Saul, Art, Scott, nor
any other clueless coffeeboy. You can tell a clueless one by the degree
of their sheer cluelessness.

cheers,
the nightbat

Coffeeboys - Still denying reality since day one - nightbat