The Ghost hunting America... and the Lion skills.

Old January 30th 07, 05:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,soc.culture.israel,alt.terrorism.world-trade-center,alt.religion.christian
Warhol[_5_]

Default The Ghost hunting America... and the Lion skills.

On Jan 30, 5:30 am, "Warhol" wrote:
The Ghost hunting Americans... and the Lion skills.

"The dominant spirit, however, that haunts this enchanted region, and
seems to be commander-in-chief of all the powers of the air, is the
apparition of a figure on horseback without a head. It is said by some
to be the ghost of a Hessian trooper(Sally Rover), whose head had been
carried away by a cannon-ball, in some nameless battle during the
revolutionary war; and who is ever and anon seen by the country folk
hurrying along in the gloom of night, as if on the wings of the
wind."

The Headless Horseman or Galloping Hessian of the Hollow, the ghost of
a Hessian trooper who lost his head in Battle.

Washington Irving's The Legend of Sleepy Hollow.http://www.freeclassicaudiobooks.com...ks/Legend/mp3/
Legend_of_Sleepy_Hollow.mp3

It is a land of immense beauty. With rich green hills and deep
creviced valleys. Lakes and creeks crackling all over and waterfalls
abound sometimes against the weathered brown wood of an old watermill
but more commonly washing over rounded rock that when touched feel
welcoming. The forests are magical and the overlooks breathtaking. The
farmers barns; the old and brick buildings take you back. I've tried
to capture a small part of it within my beloved valley of wassane...

Hassane the Hollow.... the Moorish King... and Half brother of George
Washington Bush...

Esau and Jacob were twins...

Romulus and Remus were twins...

General George Washington against Colonel Rahl... (RaisH von
Sally)... were Twins

Hessian... Hussian? Hasaniyan... Murad Rais warriors...

Not German... But Moorish..... The relations between the Empire and
the Moorish Barbarian.

Washington crossing the Delaware to fight the Hessians ... . Need I to
say more...

W stands for George W(ashington) BusH hidden link to Sally
bloodline...

A Gentelman and a Barbarian... Le Beau and the Bold

Well now ... you see how we are Family... and my Gran'da'dy is the
Headless Horsman... Ha ha ha who do you think that is??? B L A C K B E
A R D ofcourse... The Ghost... Now are you ready to restore what
belongs to ME? NEW YORK? Hi Hi HI I am joking... I only need Ye silver
to phone Home... or I come Kidnapp you and Ranson you till you pay me
my Phone call to heaven...

And you Coffee Boy show me more respect since I am related to George
Washington... your Founding Father and so is Washington Bush...

Esau and Jacob were twins...

Moses and the pharaohn were their children

Romulus and Remus were twins...

Julius and Brutus were their children

General George Washington against Colonel Rahl... were twins...

Warhol Von SallyVeas against George Washington Bush... their children

do you start to see the Link... no? well, well, well

PS... Did you all killfile Warhol? the space seems empty today... are
you afraid that I claw you? Its not my fault you have awakend a
sleeping Baby... I and there aint no milk... the problem.

Old February 23rd 07, 12:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

As the story says: Moses wasn't a blood relation to the pharoah,
WartPlug. Did you miss that?

Saul Levy

The wind, The Baby Lion, Warhol Misc 47 March 5th 07 06:20 AM
The Mountain Lion Asterism reconair Amateur Astronomy 30 September 2nd 04 08:05 PM
The WHITE LION RETURNS Starlord Misc 0 May 28th 04 04:38 PM