Does your computer need a breath of fresh air?

Old September 12th 06, 04:50 PM posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.astronomy,alt.comp.virus,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.comp.anti-virus
Raving[_1_]

Default Does your computer need a breath of fresh air?

Text Medium No. 5 wrote:
Hail Eris! On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 16:52:35 -0500, Kadaitcha Man jabbered inanely:
wrote
Kadaitcha Man wrote:
wrote

What sort of mad k0oK compulsion drives you to reply to the same post with
two independent ideas in the space of a few minutes, dust****?

I'm not 100% certain, but I think he's an obsessive-compulsive mad ko0k.
That may be what drives him.

Yup. Two independent ideas in the space of a few minutes is waaaay
tooooooooo s l o w for ADD.

Raving