Galactic Drifter SETI

Old August 20th 06, 04:40 PM posted to sci.astro.seti
gds

Default Galactic Drifter SETI

For your consideration:

http://galacticdrifter.0nyx.com/

a href="http://galacticdrifter.0nyx.com/"Galactic Drifter SETI
poster/a

Old September 4th 06, 02:50 PM posted to sci.astro.seti
Brad Guth[_2_]

"gds" wrote in message
ups.com

For your consideration:

http://galacticdrifter.0nyx.com/

a href="http://galacticdrifter.0nyx.com/"Galactic Drifter SETI
poster/a

SETI is nothing but a joke. Get it? (apparently not)

Your "galactic drifter" is none better because we have no such
capability even on the drawing boards, much less in any R&D form of
prototype.

However, try for the nullification that's between us and the Sirius
star/solar system, wheras at least there's something to be gained.

Such as going for the graviton nullification point or gravity-well zone
that's between our solar system and that of the much more powerful
Sirius star system, that which I believe could have been accomplished by
now if the Saturn_V actually had that 50t payload capability of exiting
such horrific tonnage so quickly, and thus entirely away from Earth's
gravity. Such a hefty departing 50t probe of mostly(90+%) high density
fuel would have been more than sufficient, and because it's purely
robotic is why such an effort wouldn't have cost us 10% of one Apollo
mission, or perhaps we're talking as little as 1% of what the total of
those hocus-pocus Apollo missions have set us back.
-
Brad Guth