computing the number of alien planet lifeforms

Old July 27th 05, 05:58 PM

Default computing the number of alien planet lifeforms

I have made considerable progress this month of July 2005 considering
where I was back in the late 1990s on this topic. I have an equation
for Life in the Cosmos. It goes like this:

10^148 Coulombic Interactions in an Atom Totality of 231Pu = 10^78
protons in the observable Universe which is the 94 electron space,
multiply, 10^70 neutrinos for keeping life in order in that electron
space.

So the Coulombic Interactions consist of 10^78 photons to keep the
protons in order and 10^70 neutrinos to keep the living matter in
order. The difference between the number of protons and the number of
neutrinos is about a billion times of a difference. So I may have that
reversed in the 10^70 and 10^78.

Great Coincidence: I note a amazing and great coincidence. Only it is
not a coincidence but a deep and profound connection of the physical
universe and the life within that universe. The fact that the force of
gravity is 10^40 weaker than EM force. In the Atom Totality, gravity is
fictional and that only the Coulomb force exists. All matter that is
observed is part of the 94 electrons of 231Pu and held in place and
motions and dynamics is because of the Coulomb force of the Nucleus of
the Atom Totality on its electrons. The amazing and beautiful
coincidence is the number of living cells here on Earth is approx
10^40.

So how much life in the Cosmos?

The answer lies in that 10^70 term. If life on EArth is 10^40 cells and
the Cosmos can afford only 10^70 neutrinos to keep life in the Cosmos
in order means that there are 10^30 remaining. There are approx 10^10
galaxies and approx 10^11 star systems in those galaxies. That leaves
remaining 10^9.

The question is before me as to how many neutrinos are required in a
instant of time to constitute a *living thought or living idea*. If a
thought or idea requires 10^20 neutrinos in analogy that a lightbulb is
about 10^20 photons in an instant. If 10^20 is true then life in the
Cosmos is rare. So rare that there would be only one planet per galaxy
that has life.

If the number of neutrinos to make a thought is a far smaller number
than 10^20 then we could have alien life on every star system in every
galaxy.

Now if Pulsars are alien communication devices and we assume that these
aliens are the most advanced life in the Cosmos and comprise 1 percent
of life and since pulsars are about numerous in our Milky Way Galaxy
then life is fairly common and abundant in the Cosmos at large.

But it is this 10^40 gravity strength and number of living cells on
EArth that has caught my attention. Is it accurate and true that life
on Earth has about 10^40 living cells because that number if true is
more than mere coincidence.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium

Old July 27th 05, 06:20 PM
Felix Rawlings

How did you manage to concentrate so much BS in so few paragraphs?
Old July 27th 05, 06:26 PM
EL

LOL.

Old July 27th 05, 06:29 PM

[...]

If they're so advanced, why are the pulsars simply repeating the
same signal like a broken record? Shouldn't they be transmitting
Morse Code? (its alien equivalent, of course)

and comprise 1 percent
of life and since pulsars are about numerous in our Milky Way Galaxy
then life is fairly common and abundant in the Cosmos at large.

But it is this 10^40 gravity strength and number of living cells on
EArth that has caught my attention. Is it accurate and true that life
on Earth has about 10^40 living cells

No, I have it from a very reliable source that it's 10^42.

Old July 27th 05, 09:47 PM
CWatters

"Felix Rawlings" wrote in message
news
How did you manage to concentrate so much BS in so few paragraphs?

Practice?

Old July 28th 05, 07:22 AM

ost wrote:
wrote:
[...]

With a Fusion Barrier Principle in place, all civilizations have a
difficult time of travelling beyond or out of their own solar system.
So they need stellar lighthouses and instead of a beam of light it is a
pulsed beam. So as interstellar travelers venture out of their solar
system they need a fix.

Another explanation for the monotonous pulse is that they all figured
out the Universe is a Atom Totality and they figured where their corner
of the Atom Totality was. So they beep the signal that signifies their
corner of the Cosmos. Their address in pulsed form.

Another explanation is that many civilizations are doomed to extinction
but before they get swallowed by their sun, they pulse that
information.

Probably the best explanation is something none of us can see now, but
will take centuries to figure out what the pulsing by advanced life
means.

As to your 10^42 living cells is probably a mistake since the total
number of water molecules on Earth is about 10^47. So it is
unreasonable to think that 10^42 living cells when there is only 10^47
molecules of water. What my mind guesses is that the number of living
cells is somewhere between 10^30 and 10^40.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium

Old July 28th 05, 06:38 PM

I got that number of 10^47 molecules of water on Earth from Wikipedia
page which also lists the number of atoms on Earth as approx 10^50. I
do not know where Wikipedia sourced those numbers but Wikipedia is
usually credible sourcing. Those two numbers provide an upper bound to
the number which I really seek -- the number of living cells on Earth.
In my search of Google for the number of living cells is that it is
somewhat around 10^40. Which I do not buy with confidence. I say this
because if the number of water molecules on Earth is 10^47, then the
number of living cells would be directly related to the number of water
molecules. So to have one living cell per 10^7 or 10 billion molecules
of water seems unreasonable to me. I would think the number of water
molecules would have a spread of 10^20 to support one cell. So that I
would be more comfortable with the number of living cells as 10^30 and
not 10^40.

But this leads to other important general questions as to why Earth is
a watery planet and the other planets are mostly water absent. Does the
water in a solar system eventually become siphoned into one planet?
Mars could support much more water than is presently available.

And can we make a biological theory that a thresold amount of water on
a planet is required for there to be life and then depending on how
much more water above that thresold exists that one can predict how
much life is there. For instance if Mars or Europa have exceeded the
thresold limit of water and that Thresold being say 10^35 molecules of
water and say that Europa has 10^37 molecules of water whereas Earth
has 10^47 molecules of water. Then a math formula would spell out how
much life exists on Europa due to that 10^2 difference. And thus Europa
has blue green algae organisms.

So the prevalence of life is tied directly to the amount of water
available. And since water is probably available in similar quantity
for every solar system of every star then every star system has some
life.

Which brings up the interesting concern as to whether a solar system
has a set given amount of water and why does that water migrate and
concentrate in one or two planets. So that there is some sort of solar
system hydrology pump cycle where the water of the other planets
migrates and concentrates on only a few planets and satellites. Perhaps
the water of Jupiter migrates to Europa.

Is there any evidence for interplanetary water migration other than
comets as the pump system.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium

Old August 2nd 05, 05:57 PM

A nice surprise along the way. The numbers so far indicate that every
star system in every galaxy has life of which most are on par to human
life on Earth.

I say this because in my reckoning so far, I believe the number of
photons or neutrinos to constitute an "idea" has to be one, because the
number of photons to hold together the electrons of 231Pu Atom Totality
is 10^78 for any instant of time.

I had thought that it would take 10^20 neutrinos or photons in any one
instant of time to form an "idea" but since it takes only one photon to
hold together a electron particle of the Atom Totality then it takes
only ONE neutrino to form an idea. I cannot have dissimilar logic per
instant of time to hold the protons to the electrons of the Atom
Totality of 10^78 and then have 10^20 neutrinos to form an idea. If I
have one for physical matter then I should have one for "idea".

So that leaves the number 10^70 to cover all the ideas made in the
Universe in any one instant of time. That is a huge number and the
number of DNA molecules on Earth is about 10^35 gross approximation. So
that leaves 10^35 and there are about 10^10 galaxies which have about
10^11 stars. So that leaves the number 10^14 left over. In this
reckoning life is very abundant and that every star system has life and
teeming with life. And pulsars are alien communications.

But the surprise to me is that we can measure life abundance by water.
And that our solar system science is very primitive as to the question
of why and how did Earth become so watery. So star systems hydrology is
a terribly misunderstood science and ignored and overlooked science.
Some how every star system seems to concentrate its water supply into a
few planets within that star system and life springs up quickly.

So that one can estimate how much life in the Universe at large from a
detailed study of how water forms on star systems.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium

Astronomers Announce the Most Earth-Like Planet Yet Found Outside the Solar System [email protected] Astronomy Misc 1 June 14th 05 02:01 AM
Alien Planet Klaatu SETI 0 May 14th 05 07:59 PM
Shenzhou has landed Rick DeNatale History 74 October 25th 03 07:23 PM
Astronomers Find Jupiter-Like Planet 90 Light Years Away Ron Baalke Astronomy Misc 2 July 5th 03 04:19 AM