Rejected NASA photo captions

Old September 3rd 04, 07:41 PM
Rusty Barton

Default Rejected NASA photo captions

"Then Mein Fuhrer....I mean Mr. President, we film it in Nevada,
aiming the camera up at this angle, the rocket model will appear
200-ft tall on television."

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/Hi...SC-63PC-95.jpg

"Ahhhh lets see if this works....Klaatu barada nikto?"

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/Hi...7-72-H-314.jpg

"Well blow me down! I thought I looked like General McArthur!"

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/Hi...-S72-19418.jpg

"You said we were going to DisneyWorld. I don't see any rides!"

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/Hi...6-72-H-286.jpg

"Then David Copperfield said, "Watch this", and it was gone!"

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/Hi...-test-noID.jpg

"Thats odd. It was working when we removed it from the U-boat."

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/Hi...-366C-74-5.jpg

- Rusty Barton

Old September 4th 04, 01:41 AM
OM

On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 11:41:05 -0700, Rusty Barton
wrote:

"Ahhhh lets see if this works....Klaatu barada nikto?"

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/Hi...7-72-H-314.jpg

....My God! Lookit that hair & moustache on the guy on the right! Is
that Jim Oberg? :-) :-)

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old September 4th 04, 02:57 AM
Dave Kenworthy

"OM" om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org wrote
in message ...

--

Can't be - it looks nothing like all of us.

--
Dave Kenworthy
-----------------------------

Old September 4th 04, 04:19 AM
John Pelchat

Rusty,

That was excellent . . . I especially enjoyed the last one.

Thanks and take care . . .

John Pelchat
Old September 4th 04, 06:02 AM
Pat Flannery

Rusty Barton wrote:

"Then Mein Fuhrer....I mean Mr. President, we film it in Nevada,
aiming the camera up at this angle, the rocket model will appear
200-ft tall on television."

Those are some great caption ideas! :-D

"Und at Peenemunde, der only time I got this high vas when I vas sipping
on der A4 fuel!"
http://www.reseauvoltaire.net/IMG/jpg/doc-211.jpg

Pat

Old September 4th 04, 12:48 PM
LooseChanj

On or about Fri, 03 Sep 2004 19:41:10 -0500, OM om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org made the sensational claim that:
...My God! Lookit that hair & moustache on the guy on the right! Is
that Jim Oberg? :-) :-)

Way, WAAAAAAAAAAY too short.
--
This is a siggy | To E-mail, do note | Just because something
It's properly formatted | who you mean to reply-to | is possible, doesn't

Old September 4th 04, 01:47 PM
OM

On Sat, 04 Sep 2004 11:48:20 GMT, LooseChanj
wrote:

On or about Fri, 03 Sep 2004 19:41:10 -0500, OM om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org made the sensational claim that:
...My God! Lookit that hair & moustache on the guy on the right! Is
that Jim Oberg? :-) :-)

Way, WAAAAAAAAAAY too short.

....How can you tell? His pants are on.

[ducks behind BIG rock]

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old September 4th 04, 01:53 PM
Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)

"Rusty Barton" wrote in message

"You said we were going to DisneyWorld. I don't see any rides!"

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/Hi...6-72-H-286.jpg

What are you talking about that's the best ride there!

- Rusty Barton

Old September 8th 04, 05:55 AM
Revision

"OM" Is
that Jim Oberg? :-) :-)

I think it is Gabe Kaplan. The three guys looks like the afternoon crew
at the McDonald's across from my old high school.

Entertaining captions....heh heh....the last one is amusing.

Old September 8th 04, 12:30 PM
OM

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 23:55:57 -0500, "Revision"
kentnobettsspam@techispdotcom wrote:

"OM" Is
that Jim Oberg? :-) :-)

I think it is Gabe Kaplan.

....Well, in that case, it's Michael Grabois, then :-)

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr