France vs Inclusion

Old February 5th 14, 12:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Kevin Barry

Default France vs Inclusion

The French have, given my Sartre reference, been undone by 'The Cheerleader' variety having been 'included' as members of the bourgeoisie... 'The Cheerleader' variety are so overpowering and effusive that it has disabled the French from any capacity for their usual expressions of contempt... The French are emphatically normal now... so what is absurd? Uh... Texas claims it wants to be nothing like the French but instead wants to be nothing like the way the French used to be? Or maybe it is a cue from God that God's plan is for Texas to become like the way the French used to be while France continues to remain normal? Well, ya know, the imperative is to rebuild France's contempt as opposed to rebuilding my mouse dragon. Well, the Mexicans want to become bourgeoisie with 'gay denial'... 'gay denial' is emphatically Mexican bourgeoisie so maybe that is a start at rebuilding France's broken contempt.

Jew=Ambiguous Jew
Mexican Jew=Hinduism Denial
Liberal Jewish Mother=Lesbian Denial

Ellen DeGeneres is not the culprit but the military needs the culprit mentality.
Barbara Streisand is the military's culprit but she is sticking to her guns on 'deranged' and 'worthy adversary'.

Annise Parker is 'intangibly secretive' which makes her the ideal choice for 'inclusion' in future rounds of exploitation... Queen Elizabeth is the subject of intense intrigue over the notion that she is 'silently not secretive' and her duties that ensure that this description is appropriate are the fact that she protects 'The Queen' from exploitation... In theory she could exclude me from the exploitation I have found incumbent to engage in with just a polite suggestion.

So with regards to 'inclusion', a Jew joins the Marines and what seems to be the case is that he is 'ecstatic to be included'... There is no explanation for it... He seems a glutton for punishment but... I say he makes the grade since he does not flatter. The odd thing about it all is that I'm ambivalent because I'm the talisman in that situation who, 'has answers to religious questions while subduing the awkwardness of being asked'... What is my role given inclusion? I convey strength to Navy Seals since they need strength from the Marines. Marines are emphatically the biggest bad asses in the history of mankind and why would I need to be objective if I'm a talisman in the Marines. The Navy Seals are weakened by the news media because they constantly pressure them to produce a woman Navy Seal... The Navy can't produce a woman Navy Seal because the true American lesbian is a woman Marine..