Does somebody at NOAA finally get it?

Old March 22nd 06, 06:13 PM posted to sci.environment,sci.space.policy,alt.global-warming,sci.geo.geology

Default Does somebody at NOAA finally get it?

"Does somebody at NOAA finally get it?"
Obviously the answer is NO.
-
Brad Guth

Old March 22nd 06, 06:15 PM posted to sci.environment,sci.space.policy,alt.global-warming,sci.geo.geology

Scott Nudds ) wrote:

: Scott Nudds ) wrote:
: : Because I intend to dance upon the smoking embers of Washington, Eric.

: "Eric Chomko" wrote
: You're not going to be able to cross the border.

: What's gonna stop me? The smoke? The Radiation?

The people.

: "Eric Chomko" wrote
: Do you rejoice when the terrorists hit their targets in the west?

: 911 was a Rembrant of Science and art.

Did you help the millenniun bomber try and get across the border?

: "Eric Chomko" wrote
: The US in particular?

: Evil in general.

Move out of North America then...

: "Eric Chomko" wrote
: Admit that you are a fan of Osama bin Laden.

: Osama - the Hero of Libertarian Free Market Capitalism?
: "I don't think about him much." - George Bush Jr.

The guy need help taking a leak...

Eric
Old March 22nd 06, 06:18 PM posted to sci.environment,sci.space.policy,alt.global-warming,sci.geo.geology

Scott Nudds ) wrote:

: "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: Brian, you don't get Nuddds. He hates ALL Americans.

: I don't hate any AmeriKKKans. I simply recognize that you are vastly too
: stupid a people, and vastly too corrupt to be allowed to remain a people.

Yet, Canadians come to the US to get rich rather than the other way
around.

It must really **** you off that the Toronto Blue Jays are part of an
American baseball league. Same goes with te NHL.

: "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: Perhaps you should comment on how a Canadian became the likes of a
: fundamentalist muslim in his hate for America and Americans.

: Experience with the **** for brains AmeriKKKan state of course. To put it
: in a way that your inferior mind might understand.... As a people, you are
: too stupid to live.

Yet, I come across yoiur border to get your beer and you folks flock
across in Buffalo just to buy our groceries. It's amzing to see Canadians
mimic birds in that regard.

Say what you will, but you (collective) love us, based upon results.

Eric

Old March 22nd 06, 06:20 PM posted to sci.environment,sci.space.policy,alt.global-warming,sci.geo.geology

wrote:
: Rand Simberg wrote:
: Whatev...
:
: rolling eyes

: I hope you realize that makes you look like a juvenile dork.

I think you pegged him quite well...
Old March 22nd 06, 08:51 PM posted to sci.environment,sci.space.policy,alt.global-warming,sci.geo.geology

"Does somebody at NOAA finally get it?" NOT REALLY.

NOAA's infomercial-science is often chuck full of perfectly good
information that's thoughtfully mixed in with the bad and the ugly, as
carefully rewritten in a very scientifically proper manner for looking
so very NOVA/scientific and proper, but otherwise just the honest SWAG
of what's most likely and/or as sufficiently brown-nosed and thus
paid-for social/political interpretations of the actual facts (aka GW
Bush like), as reinterpreted in order to wag the biggest dog and
thereby suit the ulterior motives and hidden agenda(s) at hand.

Perhaps our resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush) can manage to start WW-III,
whereas that way we'd be all set and every bit as motivated as we're
ever going to get. For starters, we could accuse those energy-rich
Canadians of being too green as well as too French, and just like those
WMD we'd invented, we could go about summarily causing as much
collateral damage, civil wars and the demise upon all of those Dudley
Duright's before they realized whatever hit them.

With that nearby cash of high quality coal, oil-sands, crude oil and
natural gas, not to mention their massive hydroelectric plus a few
nuclear basis of energy that's growing as we speak, we could continue
to pollute mother Earth and proceed to global-warm like there's no
tomorrow.

There's enough high-ground in Canada that we wouldn't have to worry
about any stinking rising oceans, and then we could do the same thing
to Greenland once most of it's ice has melted.
-
Brad Guth

Old March 23rd 06, 03:54 PM posted to sci.environment,sci.space.policy,alt.global-warming,sci.geo.geology

(Lloyd Parker) wrote:

:In article ,
: Fred J. McCall wrote:
(Lloyd Parker) wrote:
:
::In article ,
:: Fred J. McCall wrote:
::"John" wrote:
::
:::"Rand Simberg" wrote in message
::: On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 23:30:30 GMT, in a place far, far away, "John"
::: made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such a way
::: as to indicate that:
:::
::: Talking heads on opinion shows are irritating to be sure, but they're
::: not reporting the news and if you believe they are, then what are you
::: smoking, and where can I get some? :-)
:::
::: I don't think you want any. It apparently makes one stupid.
:::
::: Hey Rand, do you support Bush's foreign policy?
:::
::: What a curiously idiotic non-sequitur.
:::
::: Are you eligible for enlistment?
:::
::: If so, why haven't you enlisted?
:::
::: Ah, the old idiotic "chicken hawk" argument.
:::
::: Like Mr. Bush, you appear to be very adept at sending other
::: people's children to fight and die.
:::
::: American troops, who volunteered, are not "children."
:::
:::Pathetic non-answers. Now try answering my questions.
::
::So are your politics are actually motivated by your cowardice or are
::they motivated more by your hatred of America?
::
::"Dissent is the highest form of patriotism." -- Thomas Jefferson
:
:But that only applies to reasoned dissent.
:
:Reason is as foreign to you as liberalism is to Fox.

In other words, you've got nothing but ad hominen and stupid political
stereotypes.

Well, that doesn't really come as a surprise to anyone, I suppose.

::"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president is morally
::treasonable to the American public." -- Teddy Roosevelt
:
:Who made such a claim? I merely returned John's tactics to him. After
:all, if the 'logic' works the way he wants it to, it must also apply
:to him, mustn't it?
:
:So, I'll ask you what I asked him. Are your politics actually
:motivated by your cowardice or are they motivated more by your hatred
:of America?
:
:Are yours motived by stupidity or psychosis?

No.

Are yours motivated, or merely stupid?

--
"False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the
soul with evil."