Nederlands astroforum

Old January 5th 04, 10:31 AM
Marcel Kanon

Default Nederlands astroforum

Omdat hier voornamelijk engels wordt gesproken, heb ik een nederlandse
discussie groep geopenend...hij is te vinden op http://www.galaxies.nl
We hebben nog niet veel leden dus we moeten echt nog wat op gang komen..wie
helpt..

Old January 5th 04, 01:37 PM
J.S.

"Marcel Kanon" escribió en el mensaje
| Omdat hier voornamelijk engels wordt gesproken, heb ik een nederlandse
| discussie groep geopenend...hij is te vinden op http://www.galaxies.nl
| We hebben nog niet veel leden dus we moeten echt nog wat op gang
komen..wie
| helpt..

Hello all...

I would try a tentative translation for those that don't understand a word
of this...

****************
As English is used here preferentially, I have opened a Dutch discussion
group... It can be found at http://www.galaxies.nl

We have not yet many members, but we wish to begin operating. Hope this
helps...
****************

(Very roughly translated. I have no idea of Dutch, but with my German and
some imagination, I hope to have made a passable translation, save for the
last paragraph, where I have some doubts...)

This is a small world... Good luck with your group...

Regards

Javier/Madrid

Old January 5th 04, 01:37 PM
J.S.

Old January 5th 04, 05:16 PM
Marcel Kanon

You did it FINE !!!

Thanx i should have translated it, but eventualy the forum is in dutch so
english is not people i'm aming on...

but thnx anyway...

"J.S." schreef in bericht

Old January 5th 04, 05:16 PM