The Grand Unified Theory! C and C Please!

Old August 25th 05, 01:42 AM
jonathan

Default The Grand Unified Theory! C and C Please!

Uniting the quantum, classical and living realms.

A phase transition is when a system resides at
the critical point between it's static and chaotic
attractors. Such as a cloud residing at the critical
point between water and air.

To create a Grand Unified Theory we must
find a way to unite all the realms of the universe
into one model of understanding. Uniting the four forces
is not the answer if for no other reason that life, emotions
or ideas would not be explained.

We must unite the realms of quantum motion, classical
motion and Darwinian evolution into one seamless view
explainable within one frame of reference and mathematics.

We must unite Heisenberg, Darwin.and Einstein!

This can be done by replacing a model that examines
the specific details of objects such as matter, light
and life, with a model that uses the ...behavior of
these realms at their phase transitions.
As matter, light and life all experience this behavior.
Which is when they stand poised at the boundary
between it's static and chaotic tendencies or forms.

For example. In a system comprising matter, light
and energy; matter would reside in the static
attractor basin, while energy defines the opposite extreme
in possibility, the chaotic attractor. When those two are at the
boundary or critical point between each other, when one
can't tell if it's matter or energy....particle or wave...then
light is generated. Light would fill the dynamic attractor
that results from the critical interaction between static and
chaotic states. Much as a cloud is the dynamic attractor that
results from the critical interaction of water and air.

Another example. In a system comprising gravity, classical
motion and cosmic expansion; gravity would reside in the
static attractor basin, while cosmic expansion would
defines the chaotic attractor. When those two are at the
boundary between each other, when one can't tell
if it's contracting or expanding...matter or energy....then
the dynamic attractor of classical motion or inertia
is generated.

These two examples provide the smallest and largest
scale phase transition states in the universe.

They dynamic attractors formed from these two endpoints are
light and motion.

If light and motion form the basis of a new system, where
they respectively fill static and chaotic attractors, what dynamic
attractor would form out of a phase transition between them?

The dynamic attractor of self-organization or evolution occurs
at the phase transition between light and motion.

Darwinian evolution!

One model can explain the quantum and classical endpoints
in possible motion, while also defining the cause of Darwinian
evolution. Nothing in the universe is left out.

Heisenberg, Darwin and Einstein merged!

Does observation support this theory?
Does the earth stand poised at the transition point, or
the ideal balance, between light and motion?
This balance is confirmed by the conditions on Venus
and Mars, each testing the limits of this balance.

Does earth define an ideal living potential, and provide the
best examples of Darwinian evolution?

Of course it does.

A direct mathematical relationship between quantum
mechanics, biological evolution and classical motion
now exists.

Jonathan

"An altered look about the hills;
A Tyrian light the village fills;
A wider sunrise in the dawn;
A deeper twilight on the lawn;
A print of a vermilion foot;
A purple finger on the slope;
A flippant fly upon the pane;
A spider at his trade again;
An added strut in chanticleer;
A flower expected everywhere;
An axe shrill singing in the woods;
Fern-odors on untravelled roads,
All this, and more I cannot tell,
A furtive look you know as well,
And Nicodemus' mystery
Receives its annual reply."

By E Dickinson

Old August 25th 05, 04:41 AM
don findlay

(Gee, two 's's this time...) (What's going on?)

Look Jonathon, ..that's all very well, waxing lyrical and quoting that
dead doxy of yours (again). Mind you, she's got a far better handle on
what it's all about than this mob of 'real scientists' who, whilst they
recognise the first-order deformation of the planet's shape from the
spherical, can't even begin to see the connection with its geological
history, even when it's pointed out to them.

So you've got no chance mate. They're as dumb as the proverbial.
They've got their collective heads buried that deep in the mantle, they
can't even see what they're standing on. And don't wanbt to either.

Old August 25th 05, 08:20 PM
Veszpertin

Here you go! what are the exact contents of einstein oil?

Can anybody answer that question correctly?

After your finished contemplating the answers to those two
questions this ponder on this for a while and reply.

Electromagnetic flux is what the extraterrestrial UFOs use for
navigation, armor, propagation and stealth. The strength of
electromagnetic field used is so high that scientists wondered what was
the technology behind such endless and high intensity electromagnetic
force fields in these space modules.

Now scientists are getting early indication of what is behind these
advanced alien ships in obtaining the electromagnetic force fields. The
Physical Universe is connected with the underlying Hyperspace by some
sparsely distributed particle size small windows called Fermions. These
Fermions literally connect our universe with the 5-D Hyperspace.

The suction from the Hyperspace through the Fermions create the gravity
and the electromagnetic force fields. The Fermions exist in 5-D and
hence are virtual in 3-D space of our physical Universe. These Fermions
are the opening to the Hyperspace from the 3-D space of our Physical
Universe. The extraterrestrial UFOs can easily detect these Fermions
since the alien space ships are also real in 5-D Hyperspace and virtual
in 3-D space. They use the Fermions to tap the suction from the
Hyperspace and divert the electromagnetic force fields towards its
propagation, navigation, stealth and armor engines.

This really provides the extraterrestrial UFOs the endless source of
electromagnetic force fields of immense intensity. Some space agencies
have tried using super-cooled superconductors to create the
electromagnetic force fields but got baffled at the result. Now it is
clear to the scientists that the main source of electromagnetic energy
is not the superconductor but the Fermions that overlap the Physical
Universe and Hyperspace and connect the two through billions and
billions of microscopic openings.

The extraterrestrial flight patterns show that the UFOs maintain steady
flight navigation and propagation. They can accelerate and decelerate
in a manner as if an endless electric motor with source energy supply
is connected to them. What really happens is that the Fermions are
distributed all over the Universe in trillions and the UFOs can connect
to them all the time.

The mechanism works like cell phone or mobile phone technologies. One
set of Fermions hand over the control to next set of Fermions as the
UFO propagate and navigate forward in a 3-D space of the physical
universe. In remote areas, cell phone companies install something
called micro cells that act as relay mechanism. The extraterrestrial
UFOs install artificial Fermions in areas where natural Fermions are
not available. This provides the UFOs the propagation and navigation in
remote areas like under earth=92s crust and so on.

I'm falling in love with Fermions.

Old August 25th 05, 08:29 PM
Joe Strout

In article .com,
"Veszpertin" wrote:

Electromagnetic flux is what the extraterrestrial UFOs use for
navigation, armor, propagation and stealth.

A darn ham-fisted technology, if you ask me. What you really want to
zip around the universe in is an Infinite Improbability drive, powered
by a good source of brownian motion -- say, a nice hot cup of tea.

| Joseph J. Strout Check out the Mac Web Directory: |
| http://www.macwebdir.com |
Old August 25th 05, 10:56 PM
jonathan

"don findlay" wrote in message
oups.com...
(Gee, two 's's this time...) (What's going on?)

And two typos in there too. I'm getting sloppy.

Look Jonathon, ..that's all very well, waxing lyrical and quoting that
dead doxy of yours (again). Mind you, she's got a far better handle on
what it's all about than this mob of 'real scientists' who, whilst they
recognise the first-order deformation of the planet's shape from the
spherical, can't even begin to see the connection with its geological
history, even when it's pointed out to them.

Ya know, most won't even consider an idea unless it has
attached to it a well-titled name, and lots of charts, graphs
and incomprehensible strings of equations.

Then it's 'science'. Their faith in scientific authority is
so deep that the notion of thinking for yourself is
considered kookish.

I've 'ciphered this out. The only way to convince others
is through demonstrations. I've decided the real world system
I'll use as a demonstration will be the stock market. Why?
Because it's the very easiest discipline for this as all the
data is already collected nice and neat on 2d charts.
Plus, the internet has created very natural behavior in the
markets, and it's easy to post predictions in advance
that anyone can easily verify. Even play along with once
they learn to trust the predictions.

And because I'll make lots of dough in the process~

A couple of months or so I'll be ready to quit my job
and give full time trading a go. I expect to be able
to do 20% a week, every week, like clockwork.

The trading system already has tested out that well. Even
And while trading when busy at work with only an internet
cell phone and tiny little bitty charts to work with.

I know I can do it, and I'll brag no end. Then, and only
then, well anyone take a serious look.

Jonathan

Old August 25th 05, 11:30 PM
don findlay

Veszpertin wrote:
Here you go! what are the exact contents of einstein oil?

Can anybody answer that question correctly?

After your finished contemplating the answers to those two
questions this ponder on this for a while and reply.

It's perfecly plain to me. 'Science' is when you use it to do
something clever. 'Technology' is when it uses you to do something
stupid. There are many examples of this. My favourite of the second
one is the red traffic lights at 3am on a Sunday morning. And my
favourite first is the policeman lurking behind the dunny to catch me
when I scoot through them because according to all norms of rationale
they shouldn't be there. It's like laws in general are for idiots,
namely themascant do the right thing at the right time, for whom we all
must wallow in the **** of that Consensus GEEZER - the Common
Denominator. But if we're clever about it we have to have them, in
case somebody does something stupid like uses their initiative to do
something clever.

See? There's good oil (and bad oil) ...and Einstein oil. And the
answer to the second was yes. I just did.

Old August 26th 05, 12:09 AM
don findlay

jonathan wrote:

Ya know, most won't even consider an idea unless it has
attached to it a well-titled name, and lots of charts, graphs
and incomprehensible strings of equations.

Then it's 'science'. Their faith in scientific authority is
so deep that the notion of thinking for yourself is
considered kookish.

I've 'ciphered this out. The only way to convince others
is through demonstrations.

Nope. That's even worse. That's when they really begin to get
stroppy. You have to let them 'think' it for themselves. Give them
permission. Allow them. They're like children, who have lost the
essential child-like faculty of hope and wonder. They're **BLOODY
DALEKS**. That's what they're evolved into. ...what 'science' does to
them. This is why they want to go to MARS.

Old August 26th 05, 12:59 AM
George

"jonathan" wrote in message

"don findlay" wrote in message
oups.com...
(Gee, two 's's this time...) (What's going on?)

And two typos in there too. I'm getting sloppy.

Look Jonathon, ..that's all very well, waxing lyrical and quoting that
dead doxy of yours (again). Mind you, she's got a far better handle on
what it's all about than this mob of 'real scientists' who, whilst they
recognise the first-order deformation of the planet's shape from the
spherical, can't even begin to see the connection with its geological
history, even when it's pointed out to them.

Ya know, most won't even consider an idea unless it has
attached to it a well-titled name, and lots of charts, graphs
and incomprehensible strings of equations.

Umm, Johnny. I thought Math was your forte?

Old August 26th 05, 01:55 AM
jonathan

" George" wrote in message

"jonathan" wrote in message

"don findlay" wrote in message
oups.com...
(Gee, two 's's this time...) (What's going on?)

And two typos in there too. I'm getting sloppy.

Look Jonathon, ..that's all very well, waxing lyrical and quoting that
dead doxy of yours (again). Mind you, she's got a far better handle on
what it's all about than this mob of 'real scientists' who, whilst they
recognise the first-order deformation of the planet's shape from the
spherical, can't even begin to see the connection with its geological
history, even when it's pointed out to them.

Ya know, most won't even consider an idea unless it has
attached to it a well-titled name, and lots of charts, graphs
and incomprehensible strings of equations.

Umm, Johnny. I thought Math was your forte?

And if I posted the chapters would anyone read it?
All you have to do is ask for the math on any given
point I make, And I'll point you to appropriate links.
But again, you wouldn't, few would, do the homework.
So I spend quite a bit of effort to put it in essay form so
it has a chance of being read. And it's good practice for
me to try in any event.

For chrissakes I posted a claim on the theory of everything.
If it's nonsense it should be simple, easy and trivial for
you or others to point out the flaws in some detail.

You'd think~

I can defend every word in that post, and most others for
that matter. I mean if you can't poke a gaping hole
in a claim of that magnitude, you'd think that would raise
some curiosity.

Old August 26th 05, 03:23 AM
George

"jonathan" wrote in message

[...]

Umm, I don't want your links to other peoples' math. You say that the math
is incomprehensible. Show us why the math is incomprehensible to you, the
mathematician, and then show us the 'correct' way it should be done.

For chrissakes I posted a claim on the theory of everything.
If it's nonsense it should be simple, easy and trivial for
you or others to point out the flaws in some detail.

You'd think~

I can defend every word in that post, and most others for
that matter. I mean if you can't poke a gaping hole
in a claim of that magnitude, you'd think that would raise
some curiosity.

Umm, we're waiting.