"How to compute the launch time of a lunar probe"

Old April 10th 11, 06:46 PM posted to sci.space.history
[email protected]

Default "How to compute the launch time of a lunar probe"

http://www.svengrahn.pp.se/histind/N1target/zondlt.htm

Has anyone ever made this into a simple BASIC program?

Old April 17th 11, 02:38 AM posted to sci.space.history
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Apr 10, 10:46*am, "
wrote:
http://www.svengrahn.pp.se/histind/N1target/zondlt.htm

Has anyone ever made this into a simple BASIC program?

There's a lot about our cloak and dagger NASA/Apollo era that isn't
available, and apparently can't be replicated without violating
nondisclosure.

Getting safely to/from our moon is anything but "a simple BASIC
program", because everything of any significance is in motion.

http://translate.google.com/#