Interplanetary Helicopters & Interplanetary Automobiles

Old February 18th 10, 01:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

Default Interplanetary Helicopters & Interplanetary Automobiles

"John Ayres" wrote in message
In several of my dreams of previous lifetimes, I have seen and
traveled on interplanetary vehicles of a few different kinds.

See what I mean?

These ufo kooks are never satisfied with ONLY being a ufo kook.

No, no.... Their kooktardary isn't just limited to ufos. They believe
in all manner of bull****. The Loch Ness monster, bigfoot, angels,
ghosts, god, pyramid power, etc. to name just a few.

Now comes 'Gone John' Ayers and his 'dreams of past lives' crap.

But here's the thing. If you dig deep enough under the hood, you'll
find that EVERY one of these believers has done some gay ****.

I'd be willing to wager that John has sucked many dicks in his life.

One was as a pilot of a interplanetary helicopter. There was a
squadron of them, and we flew on patrol, probably not too far from the
home planet, within the solar system, itself.

Another was your typical famly car but beefed up to hold the
technological equipement that made space flight possible.

Most people will laugh at that, but there is a technological system
that integrates with technologies in the automobile and they work in
tandem. There are a number involved, I'm not going to list them all,
but two that work in tandem pull the vehicle on a flight path from one
landing station to a second landing station at unimaginable speeds.

When it lands, the automobile part of the vehicle takes control, and
you drive on the platform to a take off zone pointing you in the
direction of the landing platform you next wish to land on, and you
wait to be lifted off, and pulled to the next landing station.

You go from one landing station to the next until you are in close
proximity to the planet that you wish to land on. Once you are at the
nearest landing station, other mechanisms take over, and you are
gently lifted to the planet below to a planetary or base landing
station.

They maintain parking garages nearby the landing station platforms up
above the stratosphere, near by the system of ramps that the floating
landing station is comprised of. People can store their space mobiles
vehicles in the parking garages and when they need them, they can
activate the controls which will bring it down to the planet, to a
landing station where you then go to pick it up. Once you've got it,
you then use to travel to another planet in. It's a really fun
technology they've devised.

Our comprehension of space travel and physics doesn't even fill a
thimble, stashed in a box somewhere, in one of the basement closets,
on one of the basement levels, down below this huge auditorium we call
our universe.

John Ayres

The pathways are cleared of debris, and maintained so that there are
no obstacles in the way of the vehicle as it is pulled from one
landing station to the next.

Old February 18th 10, 08:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Feb 18, 8:47*am, "HVAC" wrote:
"John Ayres" wrote in message

[...]

landing station to the next.- Hide quoted text -

Hvac You seemed to be the dick sucker.So be it. Did you first start
in cars? Are CARS in your id TreBert