ASTRO: Crescent in various combinations of [SII], [NII], Ha and [OIII] filters

Old August 17th 09, 01:26 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Richard Crisp[_1_]

Default ASTRO: Crescent in various combinations of [SII], [NII], Ha and [OIII] filters

taken using 3 x 15 minutes binned 2x2 with AP180EDT f/9 and FLI Microline
ML4022 camera

http://www.narrowbandimaging.com/ngc...2hao3_page.htm

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ngc6888_ap180edt_f9_ml4022_cs3_s2han2o3_3hrs_vga.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	2564  Click image for larger version

Name:	ngc6888_ap180edt_f9_ml4022_cs3_n2hao3_3hrs_vga.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	2565  Click image for larger version

Name:	ngc6888_ap180edt_f9_ml4022_cs3_s2hao3_3hrs_vga.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	2566
Old August 17th 09, 02:37 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Rick Johnson[_2_]

Richard Crisp wrote:
taken using 3 x 15 minutes binned 2x2 with AP180EDT f/9 and FLI Microline
ML4022 camera

http://www.narrowbandimaging.com/ngc...2hao3_page.htm

Have you thought about trying to image that new planetary not far out of
your frame?

Rick
Old August 17th 09, 03:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Richard Crisp[_1_]

"Rick Johnson" wrote in message
. com...
Richard Crisp wrote:
taken using 3 x 15 minutes binned 2x2 with AP180EDT f/9 and FLI Microline
ML4022 camera

http://www.narrowbandimaging.com/ngc...2hao3_page.htm

Have you thought about trying to image that new planetary not far out of
your frame?

Well I did last fall when it got out on the street, but that was only in
Halpha

http://www.narrowbandimaging.com/cbu...er_ha_page.htm

I pushed the image hard to reveal it.

Old August 17th 09, 03:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Rick Johnson[_2_]

Richard Crisp wrote:
taken using 3 x 15 minutes binned 2x2 with AP180EDT f/9 and FLI Microline
ML4022 camera

http://www.narrowbandimaging.com/ngc...2hao3_page.htm

Have you thought about trying to image that new planetary not far out of
your frame?

Well I did last fall when it got out on the street, but that was only in
Halpha

http://www.narrowbandimaging.com/cbu...er_ha_page.htm

I pushed the image hard to reveal it.

I managed to forget that. I need some new memory but mine is many
decades out of date I'm afraid. Is it more an OIII object?

Rick
Old August 17th 09, 04:34 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Richard Crisp[_1_]

Richard Crisp wrote:
taken using 3 x 15 minutes binned 2x2 with AP180EDT f/9 and FLI
Microline ML4022 camera

http://www.narrowbandimaging.com/ngc...2hao3_page.htm

Have you thought about trying to image that new planetary not far out of
your frame?

Well I did last fall when it got out on the street, but that was only in
Halpha

http://www.narrowbandimaging.com/cbu...er_ha_page.htm

I pushed the image hard to reveal it.

I managed to forget that. I need some new memory but mine is many decades
out of date I'm afraid. Is it more an OIII object?

Normally a PNe will have significant [OIII] emission. I haven't tried it and
no longer have that sensor in my camera.