Are Gravity Detectors On Their Way?

Old February 8th 07, 05:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default Are Gravity Detectors On Their Way?

nightbat wrote

Will they being giving Major Bert's light photo
experiments a run for the money? Perhaps Major Greysky can help fill us in.

See:
http://www.newscientisttech.com/article.ns?id=dn11129

ponder on,
the nightbat

Old February 8th 07, 02:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article ,
nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

Will they being giving Major Bert's light photo
experiments a run for the money? Perhaps Major Greysky can help fill us in.

See:
http://www.newscientisttech.com/article.ns?id=dn11129

ponder on,
the nightbat

Of course, you could always use a stone?

--
-Coffee Boy- = Preferably white, with two sugars
Saucerheads - denying the blatantly obvious since 2000.
Old February 8th 07, 10:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

nightbat No one listens to an old man like me. Even if eating MSP has
added more cells to my brain than time and Bud have taken away. So agaIN
i SAY THERE ARE NO GRAVITY WAVES.. There is a gravity field made of
vibrating filaments. that comes out of the micro realm,and it is the
strongest force
in this realm. It comes to our macro realm weak(to weak for
detection),but picks up accelerating speed,and the end the result is a
BH. the strongest force in our realm. Gravity has to win in the end or
there would be no universes. Bert

Old February 8th 07, 10:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

,nightbat my photon experiments only prove that light comes out of the
electron cloud.,and I can't take photos of them in less time than an
inch and a half from their source. Motion has a laps space time and my
fast picture proves that Might give out how i do this,and my other
inventions as well. Let you know tomorrow Bert

Old February 8th 07, 10:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Llanzlan Klazmon the 15th

nightbat wrote in
:

nightbat wrote

Will they being giving Major Bert's light photo
experiments a run for the money? Perhaps Major Greysky can help fill us
in.

See:
http://www.newscientisttech.com/article.ns?id=dn11129

ponder on,
the nightbat

I just detected gravity by letting my pen fall on the desk.

Klazmon.
Old February 8th 07, 11:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Llanzlan Klazmon the 15th

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote in
news
In article ,
nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

Will they being giving Major Bert's light photo
experiments a run for the money? Perhaps Major Greysky can help fill us
in.

See:
http://www.newscientisttech.com/article.ns?id=dn11129

ponder on,
the nightbat

Of course, you could always use a stone?

Jokes aside. The article is quite interesting.

Klazmon.
Old February 8th 07, 11:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

Will they being giving Major Bert's light photo
experiments a run for the money? Perhaps Major Greysky can help fill us
in.

See:
http://www.newscientisttech.com/article.ns?id=dn11129

ponder on,
the nightbat

Of course, you could always use a stone?

Jokes aside. The article is quite interesting.

Klazmon.

I've bookmarked it for tomorrow. Don't spoil it now and reveal the ending ;-)

Old February 9th 07, 06:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Ph@Boy

nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Will they being giving Major Bert's light photo
experiments a run for the money? Perhaps Major Greysky can help fill us in.

See:
http://www.newscientisttech.com/article.ns?id=dn11129

ponder on,
the nightbat

My wife has owned for years a very sensitive "gravity detector", but she
swears it's entirely inaccurate and won't trust it to step on.