Movie Maker Moore Going after Gov. of Michagan

Old January 27th 16, 10:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default Movie Maker Moore Going after Gov. of Michagan

He needs and has lots of body guards.We the people would like to get the 1.5 billion Rick Scott stole from medicare.He took the 5th 75 times in 50 hearings.He is a GOPer Mafia top gun so he ended up as gov.of Florida. He will be Trump's running mate. Want another billionair for president Vote Bloomberg.Trebert
Old January 27th 16, 11:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Twit be sure not to get into Bert's rape van
Old January 28th 16, 12:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"G=EMC^2TreBert" wrote in message

He needs and has lots of body guards.We the people would like to get
the 1.5 billion Rick Scott stole from medicare.He took the 5th 75
times in 50 hearings.He is a GOPer Mafia top gun so he ended up as
gov.of Florida. He will be Trump's running mate. Want another
billionair for president Vote Bloomberg.Trebert

*** Rick Scott would be too happy to receive the monies for the
many water bills you stiffed the State of Florida, you hypocritical,
senile old goat ... talk about an Alzheimer riddled carcass ...

Old January 28th 16, 01:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
David Staup[_2_]

On 1/27/2016 6:43 PM, Hägar wrote:

"G=EMC^2TreBert" wrote in message

He needs and has lots of body guards.We the people would like to get the
1.5 billion Rick Scott stole from medicare.He took the 5th 75 times in
50 hearings.He is a GOPer Mafia top gun so he ended up as gov.of
Florida. He will be Trump's running mate. Want another billionair for
president Vote Bloomberg.Trebert

*** Rick Scott would be too happy to receive the monies for the
many water bills you stiffed the State of Florida, you hypocritical,
senile old goat ... talk about an Alzheimer riddled carcass ...

Bert, senile?

na he's always been an idiot
Old January 28th 16, 02:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...8QMwhBKBQw FA

Twitty, this is Bert's van. DON'T get in!
Old January 29th 16, 05:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"G=EMC^2TreBert" wrote in message

He needs and has lots of body guards.We the people would like to get
the 1.5 billion Rick Scott stole from medicare.He took the 5th 75
times in 50 hearings.He is a GOPer Mafia top gun so he ended up as
gov.of Florida. He will be Trump's running mate. Want another
billionair for president Vote Bloomberg.Trebert

*** Rick Scott would be too happy to receive the monies for the
many water bills you stiffed the State of Florida, you hypocritical,
senile old goat ... talk about an Alzheimer riddled carcass ...

Anyone who can outscam the government is hero in my books.

But you can go ahead and pay them all the money you make.
We will all be more than happy enough to have the government give it to us
to buy new hats.

Old January 29th 16, 03:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Anyone who can outscam the government is hero in my books.
----------

Does that include huge corporations who bribe politicians in order to scam the laws and outscam the government?

Or does your thinking only apply to those you approve of?
Old January 29th 16, 05:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

You have to be more clear.
But since huge corporations ARE now the government, and tell the politicians
when to jump and how high, I'd say no.

But I think you should have guessed from the contect in the post I meant "
little guys" who are lucky enough tho play robin hood

Don't tell me that YOU (mr. FEMA camp) is suddenly gaining morality ?
-----------

Of course my morality is that which is endemic to all humans. Not some bull**** rules written by men with an agenda.

But fairness needs to be applied to all of one's countrymen with an even hand. Not the way YOU seek to dispense your brand of 'fairness'.

As for your 'Robin Hood' analogy, well that's laughable in Bert's case. Stealing from a municipal source is akin to stealing from all of us. Bert didn't steal from the rich and give to the poor, that's what taxes are for. No, Bert stole from *us* and spent the money on beer and cigarettes instead of water to take a shower and flush a toilet.

Now he just ****'s into a bucket.

Take a big whiff
Old January 29th 16, 06:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
"G=EMC^2TreBert" wrote in message

He needs and has lots of body guards.We the people would like to get
the 1.5 billion Rick Scott stole from medicare.He took the 5th 75
times in 50 hearings.He is a GOPer Mafia top gun so he ended up as
gov.of Florida. He will be Trump's running mate. Want another
billionair for president Vote Bloomberg.Trebert

*** Rick Scott would be too happy to receive the monies for the
many water bills you stiffed the State of Florida, you hypocritical,
senile old goat ... talk about an Alzheimer riddled carcass ...

Anyone who can outscam the government is hero in my books.

But you can go ahead and pay them all the money you make.
We will all be more than happy enough to have the government give it to
us
to buy new hats.

*** So you think a new hat is going to stop your already
feeble brain from falling out ???