In QM Spin Creates Inertia

Old May 31st 13, 04:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default In QM Spin Creates Inertia

Its all in my "Spin is in theory" Particle spin keeps from merging.
Particle spin makes waves. All particles have spin. In quantum realm
electron is #1 particle,and spin is its #1 energy.. It would not be an
electron if it did not spin at c. This gives reality to my "Electron
structure theory" All Nobel worthy. O ya I'm clever. TreBert
Old June 1st 13, 01:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On May 31, 8:54*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
Its all in my "Spin is in theory" * Particle spin keeps from merging.
Particle spin makes waves. All particles have spin. *In quantum realm
electron is #1 particle,and spin is its #1 energy.. It would not be an
electron if it did not spin at c. This gives reality to my "Electron
structure theory" All Nobel worthy. *O ya I'm clever. *TreBert

The zero spin of acceleration all by itself creates the exact same
force as gravity, although only as associated with a given vanishing
point.
Old June 1st 13, 03:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On May 31, 8:54*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
Its all in my "Spin is in theory" * Particle spin keeps from merging.
Particle spin makes waves. All particles have spin. *In quantum realm
electron is #1 particle,and spin is its #1 energy.. It would not be an
electron if it did not spin at c. This gives reality to my "Electron
structure theory" All Nobel worthy. *O ya I'm clever. *TreBert

The zero spin of acceleration all by itself creates the exact same
force as gravity, although only as associated with a given vanishing
point.

There's also the issue of moving through and displacing aether that
likely has something to do with our limited perception of gravity.

Since the surrounding mass of our universe has always existed, the
associated gravity wave is going to be near zero Hz, at least until we
start moving through the aether instead of merely going along with the
flow.