Cherish Your Ancestors

Old October 26th 11, 03:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius[_1_] Painius[_1_] is offline
Banned

Default Cherish Your Ancestors

For those who cherish ancestral beliefs, here is a likely candidate
for the "missing link" between the Australopithecines and either Homo
habilis or the later Homo erectus...

http://www.sciencemag.org/site/extra/sediba/

The latest report is that the inside of the cranium supports a slow
redesign toward the higher functioning areas of the brain.

One of the fascinating things about the Australopithecines is that
many species walked upright instead of the ape-like knuckle walking.
Another is that most of the species in this genus sported teeth very
much like ours, for biting through animal flesh, rather than the
larger, plant-grinding teeth of the apes.

Enjoy!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine
Old October 26th 11, 03:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Painius" wrote in message
For those who cherish ancestral beliefs, here is a likely candidate
for the "missing link" between the Australopithecines and either Homo
habilis or the later Homo erectus...

http://www.sciencemag.org/site/extra/sediba/

The latest report is that the inside of the cranium supports a slow
redesign toward the higher functioning areas of the brain.

One of the fascinating things about the Australopithecines is that
many species walked upright instead of the ape-like knuckle walking.
Another is that most of the species in this genus sported teeth very
much like ours, for biting through animal flesh, rather than the
larger, plant-grinding teeth of the apes.

Enjoy!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine
http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/

You forgot the species "Homo Ozarkius", whose members
include NoTroll2012, TOIDI KILGORE and Jason Butthole,
whose lineage had no teeth at all, since they all sucked dick.

Old October 26th 11, 03:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Oct 25, 10:49*pm, Painius wrote:
For those who cherish ancestral beliefs, here is a likely candidate
for the "missing link" between the Australopithecines and either Homo
habilis or the later Homo erectus...

http://www.sciencemag.org/site/extra/sediba/

The latest report is that the inside of the cranium supports a slow
redesign toward the higher functioning areas of the brain.

One of the fascinating things about the Australopithecines is that
many species walked upright instead of the ape-like knuckle walking.
Another is that most of the species in this genus sported teeth very
much like ours, for biting through animal flesh, rather than the
larger, plant-grinding teeth of the apes.

Enjoy!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine
*http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/

My Novel "Stepping Stones" tells it all. Reality first human to step
foot on Earth were more advanced than human kind walking the Earth
today. He was met by ape-like animals that we still have today. We are
the aliens TreBert
Old October 26th 11, 04:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

ALL MY ANCESTORS ARE DEAD, BEERTbrainMORONIDIOT!

THIS IS FYI ONLY!

Saul Levy

Old October 26th 11, 11:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 10/26/2011 10:53 AM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

My Novel "Stepping Stones" tells it all. Reality first human to step
foot on Earth were more advanced than human kind walking the Earth
today. He was met by ape-like animals that we still have today. We are
the aliens TreBert

Then why does the ancestry of humans move along a straight path
to US? Where is the artifacts these aliens left behind?

PS- Where can I see a copy of this book?
(Besides your imagination)

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old October 27th 11, 02:38 AM posted to alt.astronomy
vtcapo[_2_]

wrote:
My Novel "Stepping Stones" tells it all. Reality first human to step
foot on Earth were more advanced than human kind walking the Earth
today. He was met by ape-like animals that we still have today. We are
the aliens * *TreBert

Still thinking about death. It's working.........

RT
Old October 27th 11, 03:51 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

NOTHING YOU, GOOFY, OR THE PIG EVER CLAIM IS WORKING, FOOL!

QUIT BEING SO DELUSIONAL!

Saul Levy