A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Others » Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Sanders vs Trump

Old February 6th 16, 04:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Sanders vs Trump

Iowa is a gay state. Their caucuses mean nothing. Now comes New Hampshire with its first in the nation primary. NH is a bellwether state. It is a mix of traditional yankee values with an extremely well educated population. We even actual have a minorities living here. Not many, but a few.

The winners will be Trump and Bernie Sanders. Why? Because people here, much like people all over this country, are fed up with the typical political bull****. Each of these represents the anti establishment. Trump for obvious reasons and Sanders, despite more than two decades in government, for being a hippy.

Honestly I would support either one of these two over any other candidate. And trust me, I am far from Sanders politically. I'll vote Trump. But if it is Sanders vs ANY other Republican, I will vote Sanders.

"Suck it".
(HVAC drops the mic and walks offstage to thunderous applause)
Old February 6th 16, 09:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default Sanders vs Trump

On Saturday, February 6, 2016 at 8:19:50 AM UTC-8, wrote:
Iowa is a gay state. Their caucuses mean nothing. Now comes New Hampshire with its first in the nation primary. NH is a bellwether state. It is a mix of traditional yankee values with an extremely well educated population. We even actual have a minorities living here. Not many, but a few.

The winners will be Trump and Bernie Sanders. Why? Because people here, much like people all over this country, are fed up with the typical political bull****. Each of these represents the anti establishment. Trump for obvious reasons and Sanders, despite more than two decades in government, for being a hippy.

Honestly I would support either one of these two over any other candidate.. And trust me, I am far from Sanders politically. I'll vote Trump. But if it is Sanders vs ANY other Republican, I will vote Sanders.

"Suck it".

What's wrong with Ted Cruz? He thumps the Bible as well as anyone! And his 10% income tax sounds intriguing.

Double-A

Old February 6th 16, 11:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default Sanders vs Trump

wrote in
:

Iowa is a gay state. Their caucuses mean nothing. Now comes New
Hampshire with its first in the nation primary. NH is a bellwether
state. It is a mix of traditional yankee values with an extremely well
educated population. We even actual have a minorities living here. Not
many, but a few.

The winners will be Trump and Bernie Sanders. Why? Because people
here, much like people all over this country, are fed up with the
typical political bull****. Each of these represents the anti
establishment. Trump for obvious reasons and Sanders, despite more
than two decades in government, for being a hippy.

Honestly I would support either one of these two over any other
candidate. And trust me, I am far from Sanders politically. I'll vote
Trump. But if it is Sanders vs ANY other Republican, I will vote
Sanders.

"Suck it".

I'm voting for Henry Rollins.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in dfw.*,
alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych. Supreme Holy
Overlord of alt.****nozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
award. July 2005 Hammer of Thor. Winning Trainer - Barbara Woodhouse
Memorial Dog Whistle - 12/2005 & 4/2008. COOSN-266-06-01895.
"Would you translate that into K00KSPEKE so I can understand it?" -
Raytard
Murphy admits his failure to communicate.
Old February 7th 16, 10:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael
external usenet poster

Default Sanders vs Trump

On Saturday, February 6, 2016 at 1:09:54 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Iowa is a gay state. Their caucuses mean nothing. Now comes New Hampshire with its first in the nation primary. NH is a bellwether state. It is a mix of traditional yankee values with an extremely well educated population.. We even actual have a minorities living here. Not many, but a few.

Honestly I would support either one of these two over any other candidate. And trust me, I am far from Sanders politically. I'll vote Trump. But if it is Sanders vs ANY other Republican, I will vote Sanders.

"Suck it".

What's wrong with Ted Cruz? He thumps the Bible as well as anyone! And his 10% income tax sounds intriguing.

Double-A

daddy was oil man, he is goldman sacs, married into it, and took out massive bank lones and lies about everything. He is a fake christian fags.
Old February 13th 16, 10:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert
external usenet poster

Default Sanders vs Trump

Iowa is a gay state. Their caucuses mean nothing. Now comes New Hampshire with its first in the nation primary. NH is a bellwether state. It is a mix of traditional yankee values with an extremely well educated population.. We even actual have a minorities living here. Not many, but a few.

"Suck it".

Double-A

10% income tax was an idea 68 years ago.I liked it.Trump& Bloomberg and they can give $20 for votes.,Cruz has a name problem.Sounds like he has to show his birth papers. He should change it to Couzy. TreBert
Old February 14th 16, 12:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Sanders vs Trump

10% income tax was an idea 68 years ago.I liked it.Trump& Bloomberg and they can give $20 for votes.,Cruz has a name problem.Sounds like he has to show his birth papers. He should change it to Couzy. TreBert
-----------

What the ****?
Old February 14th 16, 03:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Sanders vs Trump

Saul Levy
BEERT IS STILL A LAMEbrain!

Saul Levy
- hide quoted text -

On Sat, 13 Feb 2016 16:17:52 -0800 (PST), wrote:

-----------

What the ****?

-------------

But I said wtf because I have not even a hint of a clue what the **** Bert was talking about.
Old February 14th 16, 09:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default Sanders vs Trump

On Saturday, February 13, 2016 at 2:32:04 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

"Suck it".

Double-A

Sounds like Cruz would exempt the first $36,000 per couple from any tax. But I think as on of the other candidates observed, imposing even a litte tax on low income earners would at least give them some skin in the game. If I had a tax plan, I think it would be OK to impose 10% starting with dollar one, if it replaced up to 15% now imposed on dollar one for FICA, Medicare, and Self-Employment tax. Everybody seems to forget about this high tax on the self-employed even while in the zero income tax bracket!

Double-A

Old February 16th 16, 10:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default Sanders vs Trump

Honestly I would support either one of these two over any other candidate.. And trust me, I am far from Sanders politically. I'll vote Trump. But if it is Sanders vs ANY other Republican, I will vote Sanders.

"Suck it".

Sanders has a message that is very alluring. Free medial care for everyone, and free education sound great! Also he wants to put the New York Bankers in their place! But I wonder how far anyone can push such a program before ending up with a pillow over his face, like the late Justice Scalia?

Double-A

Old February 18th 16, 01:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Sanders vs Trump

Sanders has a message that is very alluring. Free medial care for everyone, and free education sound great! Also he wants to put the New York Bankers in their place! But I wonder how far anyone can push such a program before ending up with a pillow over his face, like the late Justice Scalia?
Double-A
----------------

Sanders looks like he'd keel over if someone said 'boo'. Can you imagine him up against Putin?

Also: Sanders = Dick Cheney
Tell me I'm wrong