A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Others » Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Pulse + Inertia =Way To Go

Old January 17th 16, 07:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert
external usenet poster

Default Pulse + Inertia =Way To Go

All know of my PFM.I now have my pulse rocket motor(PRM) Our hearts stop and go.Beat with compression that gives pressure.Reality is between beat our hearts rest.Pulse and time lapse are two sides to the same coin.I think gravity has a time lapse.Light too.Flow of time.We will never know,and for good reason. A star collapsing into a black hole takes infinitly long to do.Time stops before the ending.That is an infinitly long TIME LAPSE. TreBert
Old January 19th 16, 08:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert
external usenet poster

On Sunday, January 17, 2016 at 10:39:03 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
All know of my PFM.I now have my pulse rocket motor(PRM) Our hearts stop and go.Beat with compression that gives pressure.Reality is between beat our hearts rest.Pulse and time lapse are two sides to the same coin.I think gravity has a time lapse.Light too.Flow of time.We will never know,and for good reason. A star collapsing into a black hole takes infinitly long to do.Time stops before the ending.That is an infinitly long TIME LAPSE. TreBert

Gavity,Photons,electron spin,space,time,and much more use infinity.TreBert
Old January 21st 16, 01:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert
external usenet poster

On Tuesday, January 19, 2016 at 11:26:36 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

Inertia gives motion a time lapse.Thus gravity has a time lapse before stuff falls. Stronger the force of gravity the smaller the time lapse.Well this has been proven on the Moon.TreBert
Old January 21st 16, 09:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 4:36:11 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Tuesday, January 19, 2016 at 11:26:36 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

Inertia gives motion a time lapse.Thus gravity has a time lapse before stuff falls. Stronger the force of gravity the smaller the time lapse.Well this has been proven on the Moon.TreBert

Photons leaving their source have a time lapse,but it is infitly a very very short length of time. May way of stopping light a few inches from its source QM micro time.Sad but true TreBert
Old January 22nd 16, 12:30 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Photons leaving their source have a time lapse,but it is infitly a very very short length of time. May way of stopping light a few inches from its source QM micro time.Sad but true TreBert
----------
What in the blue Jesus **** are you talking about?

Bert. I can hear the fat lady warming up. Just sayin