Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Old January 8th 16, 09:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Friday, January 8, 2016 at 7:52:52 AM UTC-8, wrote:
The joke here in Oregon is: What do you call a rainy day in Oregon? Answer: A day just like yesterday
--------------

I suppose that is funny if you're high on legal weed. Otherwise, not so much

AA no clouds,all sun,but cool. TreBert
Old January 9th 16, 01:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, January 8, 2016 at 1:32:23 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

AA no clouds,all sun,but cool. TreBert

Maybe the reports I am getting from your area are exaggerated. According to the weather report here, it should be raining, but still a clear blue sky.. Actually it was a wonderful day here today! Clear sky, sunny, and calm. Temp as high as 48F, unusual here for this time of year. Now 42F as of 5:00 PM PST.

Actually took advantage of the good weather to go all the way across town and bring some stuff back from my locker. Also made it back over here to the library in time, since it closed at 6:00 PM on Fridays. I may not see another day like this for another month or two. Tomorrow I expect the cold east wind will be back, and probably either snow or more freezing rain. Gresham is not the best place to be in winter.

I have tried to access the neighborhood tavern's Wi-Fi with my laptop from my apartment, but I guess it is just too far away.

Double-A

Old January 9th 16, 09:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Weather is still holding, though a little colder and a few clouds in the sky. Currently 43F here in Gresham as of 1:45 PM PST. Wind still out of the east, but it is only a breeze.

Found a lot of my old logons and passwords in some boxes I found in my locker yesterday, so I should be able to do more things online again now.

Through out some acorns I found over by my storage locker for the squirrel in my backyard.

Double-A

Old January 10th 16, 06:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Bright and early Sunday morning! Gresham seems like a ghost town, except for the church crowd. Not many here at the library yet. Sunny and clear. East wind at 15 mph, but bearable at 42F as of 10:00 AM PST.

Some big games today including Seahawks and Vikings. I guess it's already started.

Double-A

Old January 10th 16, 09:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Sunday, January 10, 2016 at 10:21:19 AM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Bright and early Sunday morning! Gresham seems like a ghost town, except for the church crowd. Not many here at the library yet. Sunny and clear. East wind at 15 mph, but bearable at 42F as of 10:00 AM PST.

Some big games today including Seahawks and Vikings. I guess it's already started.

Double-A

Cold and cloudy.Good day to read a novel TreBert
Old January 15th 16, 07:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, January 10, 2016 at 1:54:15 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Sunday, January 10, 2016 at 10:21:19 AM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Bright and early Sunday morning! Gresham seems like a ghost town, except for the church crowd. Not many here at the library yet. Sunny and clear. East wind at 15 mph, but bearable at 42F as of 10:00 AM PST.

Some big games today including Seahawks and Vikings. I guess it's already started.

Double-A

Cold and cloudy.Good day to read a novel TreBert

I have stayed home and done a lot of reading this week. Wind or rain all the time. Did get out for my weekly lunch with Kim though.

They reopened the road by my apartment that had been washed out. Buses are back to their old routes. I'm surprised they got the job done as fast as they did, what with all the state and federal permissions they had to get. Nowadays you can hardly do anything without "mother, may I" all the way to the feds.

Weather little better today. Rain has mostly let up for a little while. As of 11:30 AM it is now 44F here in Gresham. Wind 9 mph from the SE. Humidity 80%. More heavy rain starting tonight tonight and lasting through the weekend.

The stock market DOW chart looks like it fell off a cliff this morning! If it reaches a new yearly low, then it will set a downward trend characteristic of a bear market. That could be a buy signal for precious metals!

Double-A
Old January 15th 16, 11:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Friday, January 15, 2016 at 11:45:13 AM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
[...]

AA Finish a good read "Morgan's Run" Trying to do something with my children fiction novel.Twitty could help me on that.Would like to go to Disney or Spielberg.
Old January 16th 16, 08:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Friday, January 15, 2016 at 3:32:46 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
[...]

Very sunny.No clouds.Just did a little swimming,after a big breakfast.Swimming is still my favorite exercise.Good day to wash van.It has a style that stays in style.My M&M signs are getting old and will replace them too. Now that they are making conversion vans again I can't call it the last of the dinasours.TreBert
Old January 16th 16, 11:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, January 16, 2016 at 12:26:19 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

Very sunny.No clouds.Just did a little swimming,after a big breakfast.Swimming is still my favorite exercise.Good day to wash van.It has a style that stays in style.My M&M signs are getting old and will replace them too. Now that they are making conversion vans again I can't call it the last of the dinasours.TreBert

A McDonald's Big Breakfast? Nice that they serve them all day now.

A bit blustery earlier today. But after the squall passed through, I headed for the library. Was as high as 53F earlier, now 50F as of 3:45 PM PST here in Gresham. Wind 13 mph out of the southwest. Humidity 84%.

This morning I was going through a stack of paper and old mail I brought from my locker the other day, and I found the picture of Chief Grey Cloud you sent me. I will have to find an honored place to display it!

Good to see that Twittering has turned up.

Double-A

Old January 17th 16, 12:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Saturday, January 16, 2016 at 3:51:52 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Eat breakfast at motel.They serve toasted rye. Its so nice Twitty turned up..I wish she email.I would like to talk privitly with her. Patriots are winning.How are the Ducks doing. Got lots warmer.Be back in the van Tue. Made some new friends that work here.They laugh at my jokes.They drink Bud. Glad you found Chief Grey Cloud.I can send you my latest picture of the universe.Over 2,000 people have it.Framed them,and they tell me I might be at 87 the USA oldest painter.Reality is my hands have the drops.Holding on to a bush is getting tricky. If you like anything I paint.Picture of Van with M&M with me in it let me know. I know you have seen me in Google. I hope to get in the news often this Spring,Summer,and fall. Since you have feet hurts email me and I will let you know my method.It does not hurt,and is 100%.It does take about 3 months twice a day.You feet do feel better right away. TreBert

Punishment for the Ft. Hood Terrorist. G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 1 November 9th 09 06:59 PM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee Astronomy Misc 0 May 6th 08 05:09 AM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee[_1_] News 0 May 6th 08 04:59 AM
east's direction wind peter Misc 2 November 28th 06 02:38 PM
the East's direction wind peter Misc 1 November 23rd 06 02:44 PM