Your Florida Meteorologist Reporting

Old December 25th 06, 07:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Your Florida Meteorologist Reporting

Like I predicted 2 days ago is now happening. Tornadoes touching
ground all around me. 5 more counties on tornado alerts. thousands
with out power. Lightning has driven Rudy and I under the pool table.
Good thing webtv is so portable. Why I thought this would happen days
ago was to much heat and moisture in the atmosphere(it needed cold
winds) It came in last night and deaths on the highways have been
reported continually all afternoon. Winds hitting my back porch at 55
mph,and radio says they might gust up to 90 in some areas. Well if you
don't see any of my posts don't worry its just that the power is off
Lots of fire trucks,and police out. Well it could be worse if this
heavy rain was snow Bert

Old December 25th 06, 09:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Like I predicted 2 days ago is now happening. Tornadoes touching
ground all around me. 5 more counties on tornado alerts. thousands
with out power. Lightning has driven Rudy and I under the pool table.
Good thing webtv is so portable. Why I thought this would happen days
ago was to much heat and moisture in the atmosphere(it needed cold
winds) It came in last night and deaths on the highways have been
reported continually all afternoon. Winds hitting my back porch at 55
mph,and radio says they might gust up to 90 in some areas. Well if you
don't see any of my posts don't worry its just that the power is off
Lots of fire trucks,and police out. Well it could be worse if this
heavy rain was snow Bert

Leave it to Florida to have summer thunderstorms in December!

Double-A

Old December 26th 06, 07:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Like I predicted 2 days ago is now happening. Tornadoes touching
ground all around me. 5 more counties on tornado alerts. thousands
with out power. Lightning has driven Rudy and I under the pool table.
Good thing webtv is so portable. Why I thought this would happen days
ago was to much heat and moisture in the atmosphere(it needed cold
winds) It came in last night and deaths on the highways have been
reported continually all afternoon. Winds hitting my back porch at 55
mph,and radio says they might gust up to 90 in some areas. Well if you
don't see any of my posts don't worry its just that the power is off
Lots of fire trucks,and police out. Well it could be worse if this
heavy rain was snow Bert

nightbat

Thanks for your report Captain Bert on Christmas day Florida
tornados. Troubling, very troubling, stay well and under cover.

carry on,
the nightbat
Old December 27th 06, 02:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Nightbat I only predicted Tampa getting a tornado(and it did) I did not
think there would be three more on Christmas day. Yes the snow belt is
being hit again,and Denver will get so much snow that it will hurt
Aspen. To much of anything is not good. The Pacific ocean is warming
up,and that is bad. Big floods in California. deserts. Arizona will
have a desert flood in early spring. This century will go down with
heavy air creating great problems. The atmosphere can hold lots of water
but what goes up must come down Jeb Bush announced disaster funds for
tornado damage counties. That 9.4 quake weakened the Earth's
crust and the plates will be sliding for the next 25 years before they
become more stable.. More under water quakes along that fault line
Seems we must know the size of these plates. so we can make better
predictions. Best to keep in mind Mt. Everest was created by such crust
motion Bert

Old December 27th 06, 07:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
[...]

We have had lots of rain here (Oregon liquid sunshine), but no
Christmas tornadoes or earthquakes. Mt. St. Helens blew off a little
steam, that's all.

Weather alternates here in winter between chilly and wet, and sunny and
cold. It is when we are between the two that we can have things like
snow, or freezing rain.

Double-A

Old December 29th 06, 02:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus Saul Being a good neurologist is to stay ahead of the weather.
I have to watch the "jet stream" to predict tornadoes days in advance.
Its very easy to predict greater snow or rain when you know the Pacific
ocean water is getting warmer and warmer. Cold air from canada,hitting
warm moist air means precipitation. Just a degree can mean snow or rain.
That degree helps give us a snow line. Bert

Old December 30th 06, 07:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Florida Weather today 12/30/06

Its 84 on my back porch. Now under these same conditions I predicted a
tornado for Tampa when the new cold front came in. Using this same
condition I say for Florida again look out for tornados. It good
science. Its heat rushing to cold at an accelerating speed. It creates
"spin" It creates a vortex with a great up draft. We have the jet stream
of air above us moving at 125mph all this energy moving across the
southern gulf states and ending right in my back yard. Have my
radio,beer cooler, mobile phone and lot of snacks under the pool table.
Rudy and I hate thunder,lightning that usure in the right stuff for F2
tornadoes. Bert

Old December 30th 06, 07:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_4_]

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Its 84 on my back porch. Now under these same conditions I predicted a
tornado for Tampa when the new cold front came in. Using this same
condition I say for Florida again look out for tornados. It good
science. Its heat rushing to cold at an accelerating speed. It creates
"spin" It creates a vortex with a great up draft. We have the jet stream
of air above us moving at 125mph all this energy moving across the
southern gulf states and ending right in my back yard. Have my
radio,beer cooler, mobile phone and lot of snacks under the pool table.
Rudy and I hate thunder,lightning that usure in the right stuff for F2
tornadoes. Bert

Here in Brussels the weather conditions are the Same as in Florida...
Storm tonight like I have ever seen one... trees are flying around...

The Wrath of Hussein ....

Old December 30th 06, 07:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

On 2006-12-30 19:46:04 +0000, "Warhol" said:

Here in Brussels the weather conditions are the Same as in Florida...
Storm tonight like I have ever seen one... trees are flying around...

The Wrath of Hussein ....

alt.uselss.pillocks is over there - Wartplug.
--

For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to
persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.

Carl Sagan