DEAR killfile OR WHATEVER your REAL NAME IS ...

Old April 22nd 05, 01:17 PM
Bee

Default DEAR killfile OR WHATEVER your REAL NAME IS ...

I FOUND THIS SIGHT THROUGH SHEER COINCIDENCE ....

The crap you don't like is all part of a learning just like you wanting to
know and be able to discus things to do with "Astronomy".
However, lets not forget as you so easily stated that you would be

"hoping they develop cancer & drop dead soon."

Yes it is important to have your discussions on here about "Astronomy".
yet some of us chose to "loosen up first" ...

I am interested in Astronomy and MANY different things in life like where DO
we go after we die from here. You seem to wish death on others .. Look out
it may come your way in a flash and you may need a compassionate person
beside you .. :-)

READ ..

Just thought I'd pass on this experience I went through as my Dad died ..
But don't worry .. I am "A"-O.K!!

I thought allot whilst
spending these precious moments with Dad .. It was enlightening and very
traumatic at the same time ..

What I got out of this whole traumatic piece of time in space is that no
matter whether we are from Christian background or a sharpie background or
even a Footy fanatic family or lollies fanatic .... when it comes down to
real world time on the
time track, the only thing that matters is what really matters to You with
the inner Master's assistance when the time comes around. My inner Master
is ME!!!

I sang to myself anything .. everything for most of the time in silence so
as not to freak my
Mother
out as she watched her partner who was extremely ill and terrifying to
witness
... I watched my Mum break down when the Doctors asked Mother to sign a piece
of paper that would ensure Father had the best Doctors working on him for
the
highest regards towards their patients (But meaning my Father in this case

I talked to myself on and off through the
process, and I knew that the first moment his body was resisting himself,
(beyond repair if he was to have lived ) ...

I saw him flash by me letting me know how he was so excited to be out of
his body .. Because I am nearly always one foot here and one foot there, I
could see that he was having an Inner Experience as he was forced out of
his body during Surgery .. Yet after a day or two it was pretty clear that
he really
didn't want to come back yet at the same time didn't want to leave Mum ..
Mum was a brave girl :-)

I held her hand and Dad's ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE
PROCESS .... and I do not regret it at all ..

I got to have plenty of time to look back on how we are as animals, and
intellectuals etc ....
I could see that Mum was feeling extremely pulled from all angles within
her heart .. The heart had every string pulled ...

The Doctors continuing to ask for Mum to sign Dad up for blood ..
(They were- are Jehovah's Witnesses.

I was freaking out a bit because I wanted to be of service in order for
the Heart Doctors and other surging Doctors to feel they were getting
support in stabilising him as they wanted to save him.

Well .. I lost it the first time I saw Dad because I was the one that was
there
when he was flown to Royal North Shore Hospital .. So I was on my own in the
dungeon like corridors that were set out like Dark Ages or something like
that ...

The Doctors came and desperately ask if I could twist my Mother's arm into
allowing blood.
This of course bent my flow of the way I would have done it .. (eg) : I
would have done what I thought was good for Dad ... by giving him blood ..

Anyway, Mother was getting beaten down by the 3rd day and she was feeling
guilty and missing Dad and all those nasty little tags Mum and Dad had put
on them by living the life as a Witness ( the fear tactics) .. So that Day I
sort of knew Dad was
not going to make it.

Mother also spent allot of money on other alternatives in the hopes that he
would come good prior .. So, by this time I was well and truly speaking
with my higher self and inner guide whether it worked or not .. I asked for
guidance to receive the right frame of mind to help Dad and Mum through
this, but more importantly after Dad passed because I realised if that's
what Mum and Dad truly wanted,
then who am I to say otherwise?? ..

From that moment I did the talking for Mother so as she
didn't have to answer any more questions nor feel bad in front of me and the
surgeons..
I knew Mother had the worst time of her life ..

As I continuously asked for help on the inner ..... I could feel Mum relaxed
and I know she prayed like crazy and it helped her to just go with the
process .. She swayed in and out of supporting to live and letting him go in
peace ..

Mum was so grateful that I stood by her religious belief. I am soooooo
glad I did for her sake .. I love her very much and DAD!!
After we both sat with Dad for quite some time after he died, we both
realised the intensely close connection we had received.

We also burst into laughter!! Whenever I have had a physical attack on me
or caught off guard with hurting myself I have broken into
fits of laughter .. Now I know where I get of from G
I was so grateful that there was only Mother and myself there and you when
you were ... She knew that we were the only ones that would have not made
waves out of emotional
turmoil .... I am glad that I got to share this sort of Re-birthing we
watched and helped Dad go through ..

I also wrote a poem when we were on a train getting out of the dungeon we
were in for quite some time ..
Before we left, I listened to the Elders that were Jehovah's Witnesses that
came up to see if I was O.K when Mum hadn't
arrived at the beginning .. They explained why they don't have blood and I
didn't say much on what I have experienced in life that has lead me going in
and out of my body
all the time .. Because of this seeing I get outside of my body it is
easy to see what others really are projecting or hiding out of fear ....
(when I am not out of whack!) :-) As many of you would experience too.

So, I could see deeply into Mum that If I was to go against her with their
pack they MADE TO EACH OTHER, I WOULD HAVE CAUSED SO MUCH MENTAL AND
EMOTIONAL DAMAGE TO MUM AS SHE WAS MARRIED AND HAPPILY MARRIED SO Strong IN
THE LAST 2O YEARS ...

I could sense that something was guiding me through this for my own
benefit and Mum's and Dad's sake and the talk I had with you really did
something
to me that helped me even more ..

The doctors ended up really laying it on Mother about her
decision to not allow blood ... I decided to not let my strings get pulled
in amongst it all to .. With this way of getting through it all .. By the
time the Doctors went to ask again .. I just stood up saying this is
Mother's
and Father's decision and anything else but the blood .. All of a sudden
Mum was handling things allot better.

We really held onto Dad's hands with the strength we had between us even if
he were to pass on .. But his hands became like bubbles later on .. She was
too scared at first so I just acted as it it
was normal when she first turned up and put her hand on dad's hand.
Something really happened to us all (including Dad as he was still able to
hear even whilst in a semi -coma ) ...

I got this sense of strength that only comes in once in a while .. I could
really feel the presence of Real LOVE flowing out of us all. It's
speechless.

When Dad was taken back to the Funeral Place in Taree . I help Dad dress
and gave him a hair-cut so as my sister could see him and not be afraid
...Leanne wanted to see him immediately and the Funeral Director was rushed
so I helped .. This is how I came to see much more of the process than just
Dad being covered over and that's that! ... and with Good bye on the end as
I walk out .. It was
enlightening to be in such a circumstance such as this and be able to share
in helping Dad through the process to the very end get to see on in the
inner planes and
the passing over in the physical .. ..

When Father was through with the worrying on the inner that I sensed after
he died, I sensed very
strongly that he was connecting with the inner worlds .. I could feel Dad
leaving
.... I learnt that just by not interfering with one's wishes you are acting
as a true guide in helping others out of their box in much more unique ways
than pushing" anyone into anything ..

... I am glad I didn't put any more pressure on Mum than she already had ..

Something I wrote on the train I had forgotten, yet at a later date we as
the immediate family were asked to give our saying of what we wants to share
with others .. So I pulled out this poem but I suddenly realised MORE in
the spirit of Spiritual Growth of it all .. That it is O.K to speak the
language of another's world if it is helping one to be in a relief state of
affairs ...

The Funeral was held at their church.

So, in this poem on the back of the Memorial card I changed some bits that
would have been vital to Mother's Spiritual Growth as a Witness in the form
of their language
..... Heck .. I even went to a book study for Mum's sake as it was her first
time without Dad .. I felt Grateful for the small mercy I was granted in
being there for Dad and Mum ....

I realise doing work out of love is all around us .. It's everywhere and
there is always a situation whereby it is set up that are in ways from afar
:-)

The nurse that wanted to be with us all whilst Dad was very ill was such a
Gem, she still brings tears to me now because she TOO was doing silent
Service .. As I
said, I recognised her straight away from my dreams, every mark on her face
I knew .. We
swapped experiences whilst we were caring for Mum and Dad . She is
special in the area of the hospital ...

I also came to realise what straining 5 years it has been on the inner with
Dad being sick and all .. Then within the last 8 months how terribly crook
Dad was becoming, so slow and tired all the time. The heat was on for a good
solid 8 months for sure ..

And yes it played hard on me whilst hearing all of this gar gar coming from
Doctors that were not giving Dad the right help until it was too late over
the phone from Mother.. yet
they both thought that they were getting the right help.

I suggest all those that have heart/kidney issues see if you can have a
angiogram done or some alternative to it .... It may save your life .. Fact
is Dad was too sick to even withstand an angiogram so he was on a down hill
journey for quite some time.
Anywaysss~ Probably just dribbling here but maybe some mourning too ..
Don't quite know ...

I know that you would have know to some degree as to what I am saying here
as
you've got life experience ...

What my Mother and Father went through .. It was eating at me
all the time because I could sense something not right weeks and weeks
weeks
ago .. I even got this strange smell weeks prior that I recognised in Dad
before he
passed on ..

I wrote this poem out for you to read ...
.................................................. .................................................. ......
To My Dear Mum with Love ...

Little steps at a time is what it takes,
To get back on line.
Don't be so hard on yourself
Let love guide you through ...

Everybody faces a day,
Where all the strength inside our hearts,
Will us to come through,
Where courage reigns ...

So don't be afraid, "Jehovah" is with you.
Do be so hard on yourself,
You're allowed to cry ...

And all the time healing,
I know nothing I really say,
Will ease the discomfort away ...

It doesn't matter which way it happens,
It won't make it any easier on you.
You laugh you cry, and you wonder why??!

You're by his side ...

My heart sighs for you,
Loving all that you do,
Standing by Dad,
All this time ...

So, don't be pushing yourself,
Let love guide you through ....

He is with God,
Where he shines brighter than ever,
In his memory ...
And stronger than ever in our hearts ...

Bless those that stood by,
And laughed with Dad's humour,
And the love they felt inside ....

Bless those that held him in a precious, hidden place,
Within the heart with that hidden, golden thread,
He held right from the start ;;;;

(I speak for Shane, Craig, Leanne and those close to Mum and Dad ..
.................................................. .................................................. .................

I send you this because I wanted to share how I come to I see so clearly
now that being of service IS all just about helping others move through to
their next journey whether it be simply changing a tyre and finding some
way to help the person helping trigger someone into the right way to go with
music G

I put Jehovah because this is the language that needed to be spoken at the
time .. We can be as chameleons and fit into someone's life as long as
nobody
feels any pain, or pressure of any kind if the need be.. I feel good after
writing something in the form that help to stabilise Mother ..

Yes, I feel good to do this work in any form or shape if it arrises ..

As I see it .. We are all doing the work with the help of some sort of
inner guidance whether we believe in it or not!! :-)
everyday, even if it sounds ugly on some days ... :-)))

I'm actually just sitting here dribbling out some things but being cautious
at the same time .. I was born very open and as you can see I am still
needing to learn to shut down ..

Anywayyyyyyyyyzzzzzz .. Life can be good to us .... :-D If we want it to be
.... "even BIGGER G"

You have a good day .. but I just thought I'd let you know I am grateful fr
all who have "PUT UP with me" here .. I am who I am ..

Cheers to you being so clever with your mouth .. You never know when your
time is up or where we DO actually go once we ae DEAD!

Bee

Old April 22nd 05, 02:04 PM
Starlord

And this has nothing to do with Astronomy either, there's other newsgroups
for this kind of crap. Welcome to My killfile.

Old April 22nd 05, 02:14 PM
Killfile

Bee wrote:

I FOUND THIS SIGHT THROUGH SHEER COINCIDENCE ....

Great, nice bit of serendipity...

The crap you don't like is all part of a learning just like you wanting to
know and be able to discus things to do with "Astronomy".
However, lets not forget as you so easily stated that you would be

"hoping they develop cancer & drop dead soon."

Do you realize how frustrating you loons are to people who have a
genuine interest in atronomy? You pollute the whole ng with endless
reams of garbage that has **** all to do with astronomy.

Yes it is important to have your discussions on here about "Astronomy".
yet some of us chose to "loosen up first" ...

This is 'alt.astronomy'.

I am interested in Astronomy and MANY different things in life like where DO
we go after we die from here.

We go nowhere - dead is dead. If you believe in reincarnation then
where were you in 1682? If there is reincarnation but you can't recall
your past life, then the end result is the same as dying & that's it.
It's not rocket science.

You seem to wish death on others .. Look out
it may come your way in a flash and you may need a compassionate person
beside you .. :-)

I wish silence from idiots who waste my time with topics that have no
meaning to me. I didn't come to alt.astronomy to listen to bizzario
poems from captain spastic. Can't you find a drug crazed ng where you'd
be welcome....?

READ ..

Just thought I'd pass on this experience I went through as my Dad died ..
But don't worry .. I am "A"-O.K!!

I thought allot whilst
spending these precious moments with Dad .. It was enlightening and very
traumatic at the same time ..

What I got out of this whole traumatic piece of time in space is that no
matter whether we are from Christian background or a sharpie background or
even a Footy fanatic family or lollies fanatic .... when it comes down to
real world time on the
time track, the only thing that matters is what really matters to You with
the inner Master's assistance when the time comes around. My inner Master
is ME!!!

Yes, but respect others please. This is an *astronomy* ng - if you
can't stay on topic please go away....

Snipped the rest as it's not relevant to astronomy. I'm not dismissing
your pain, but there are lots of ng's that are more appropriate for this.

You have a good day .. but I just thought I'd let you know I am grateful fr
all who have "PUT UP with me" here .. I am who I am ..

You don't get it, do you....?

Cheers to you being so clever with your mouth .. You never know when your
time is up or where we DO actually go once we ae DEAD!

Bee

Don't be afraid of death - it gets us all eventually (sun won't be here
forever). I just ask you only post when you want to discuss astronomy.
That's a reasonable request.

Old April 22nd 05, 10:03 PM
Bee

Scared of Death and where we go from here are we?? :-) We go some where up
there and maybe into anothet galxy or are you too scared .. And just by me
trippin' into into .. there must be a reason .. I don't turn up anywhere fo
no reason G

Calling it crap shows a whole lotta fear from your end G Didn't Mummy
teach you anything?? But thanks for "Welcoming" me VBG You said it !

Old April 22nd 05, 10:11 PM
Double-A

Killfile wrote:
Bee wrote:

[...]

Killer,

You are a damned hypocrite!

I could not find any significant contribution that you or your other
sock that I found have ever made to the astronomy content of the
newsgroup!

If you can produce any post with significant astronomy content that you
have made in the past (by whatever sock), I will be greatly surprised.

So until such time as you can start practicing what you preach, ****
off!

Double-A

Old April 22nd 05, 10:13 PM
Bee

"Killfile" wrote in message
Bee wrote:

[...]

You wished Death remember?? Or do you have selective memory when it suits
you ..

I especially DON"T take drugs and if you can't handle it then I suggest you
leave because you met your match baby .. You haven't even scratched the
surface :-)

[...]

You request now?? (laughing out loud ..) You abuuse and acuse like a litle
toll on heat G
You must be more reasonable here oh freaked one .. There was poetry BEFORE i
came .. I only took to it because it was here .. You see .. YOU are
attacking me now in a more ... say we say .. subtle way due to you bee stood
up to .. It's too late .. YOU let the cat out of the bag that you are a
freak (Meaning control freak) If I had of come on here and only seen
discussions of Astronomy" I may or may not have had anything to say ..
Depending on what frequency was running through me:-) ..

It just so happened that I took to Twittering .. Double A and NightBat ..
All those nasty little bits of mould you seem to not be able to pick out of
your brain you have trouble functioning with ..

Not my problem ..

It was here before I ever came .. So, blown that nose hard and maybe YOU may
learn something new about Astronomy if you chose to read the posts about
Astronomy instead of eating yourself out about poetry ..

maybe the wave will change and go a little your way if youweren't such a
dickj head judging others by your own standards .

I will try and tame down just for you ... Maybe ..

Old April 22nd 05, 10:54 PM
Twittering One

Not my yob!

Old April 23rd 05, 12:58 AM
Bee

"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

Killfile wrote:
Bee wrote:

[...]

Song by bee

Can you hear the whispers
Piercing through your ears .

Can you catch the whispers of the psychic ..
It's heading after you ..
Just like you thought it never would ..

So let the games begin ..

The Dogs are around the corner
Barking like never dreamed before ..
And they're heading for you ..

Wolf Dog ..
Is back in town !!

Barking like like you never dreamed ..
And he's after your soul!

Do you hear the whispers ... pearcing through your ears ..
Do you hear the Psychic sceme!

Wolf Dog ..
Is back in town !!

Barking like like you never dreamed ..