Chapt31 CellWell1 & CellWell2; Dirac New Radioactivities #336 Atom Totality

Old January 24th 11, 05:41 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Chapt31 CellWell1 & CellWell2; Dirac New Radioactivities #336 Atom Totality

Chapter 31
Subject: CellWell1 & CellWell2, Dirac new-radioactivities; additive
and multiplicative creation

This chapter derives its basis from the book
"Directions in Physics", P. Dirac, 1978, pages
74 to 81 where he talks about "new radioactivities."

What I have done is accepted the Dirac new
radioactivities and have separated the Solar
System into two different compartments in recognition of the birth and
growth of the Sun
and planets and satellites as having resulted
from new-radioactivities. I called these two
compartments as CellWell1 and CellWell2 where
Sun and inner planets are the old Uranium Atom
Totality of about 10 billion years old and the outer
gas giants from Jupiter and beyond as CellWell2
being younger and about 5 billion years old of the
Plutonium Atom Totality layer.

--- quoting from posts of my earlier edition, 2nd ed. ---

(15b) include details of Dirac new-radioactivity and the motion of the
Moon away from
Earth
(15c) Zirconium crystals have dated Earth crust to about 4.4 billion
years, but prepare
for zirconium crystals to date all of Earth at more than 10 billion
years old
(15d) The understanding of Earth geology and Moon geology is best
understood with
Earth being 10 billion years old as per my CellWell1 and CellWell2
theories and rather
than the Hartmann model of Earth Moon collision as too catastrophic,
that it was a
collision of a smaller scale with a third object
(15e) Water on Earth and salt on Earth is anomalous, except when we
analyze the
water content of CellWell2 of the outer planets of Jupiter and beyond,
where all the
water ends up mostly on just one outer planet satellite. So all the
water that existed
on Mercury, Venus, Mars, the pre-Asteroid planet and their satellites
wound up on
Earth. Call it a Solar System Water Cycle where the star of a solar
system eventually
moves the water in each Cell of that Solar System to a favored planet.

FURTHER INTRODUCTION

What I am going to have to start doing is add into this book the
mounting evidence of
geology which points to a Earth age of about 10 billion years old and
where our Sun
and other inner planets are about 10 billion years old while the
outer-
planets are a
mere 5 billion years old (or the usual touted 4.5 billion years old).

I did not bring in this geology research in the first edition of
January to February 2007
because I was focused on assimilating or amassing or compiled the
overall book
for the first time. But with every new edition, I can then add
details. And the Sandage
Freedman debates as to age of cosmos and age of oldest stars is an
astronomy
debate that is ridden full of inaccurate measurement and nonprecise
measurement
and riddled full of assumptions. But when geology of Earth and Sun and
outer-planet
ages is added to the debate of Age, then we can begin to straighten
out both
astronomical ages and geological ages.

You see, in the Hartmann model of a Earth Moon collision some 4.4
billion years ago,
would it not make better sense of the data and facts at present now if
we consider that
the Earth was 10 billion years old and that the collision that
occurred 4.4 billion years
ago was not the Earth with Moon but the Earth with a satellite of the
Moon. So there
were 3 astro bodies involved in that collision. I say this because the
physics of a
Earth Moon collision would not give us what we currently see as the
Earth Moon.
Such a collision would have been so violent that the Moon should not
exist and the
Earth tilt on axis and spin suggest a collision with a object the size
of a object the
fraction of the size of the ancient Moon. So, physics, points to the
likely Earth Moon
collision of a system that involved 3 objects-- Earth, Moon, and some
third object
wherein this third object caused the Earth tilt and spin and was
incorporated into
Earth and captured the Moon in its orbit. The Hartmann Model is too
unlikely
whereas the 3rd object in the Collision is more likely given our
present day
Earth Moon circumstances.

Someday, scientists here on Earth will find a experiment that dates
Earth and which
those dates imply not a 4.5 billion year old Earth but rather a 10
billion year old Earth.
Experiments such as those conducted in Australia for decades now on
zirconium
crystals which peg the crust as 4.4 billion years old. What if
zirconium crystals can
date back to 10 billion years old? What if zircon was found (sic) in
the
mantle or zircon
found in meteorites which gives a date of 10 billion years old? I do
not know where it
will come from, whether from zircon research, but whereever it comes
from will be
immediately dismissed by nearly all scientists having grown up with
4.5 billion years.
And this new data will be fiercely suppressed, but eventually it will
be accepted as
the truth. That Earth is really 10 billion years old and that the age
of the Sun and
Inner Planets is about double the age of the Outer Planets.

So that the Freedman Sandage contentious and fierce debates over the
age of the
Cosmos versus age of the oldest stars will become settled not from any
of their
astronomical measurements but closer to home, from the layered ages of
the Sun
and Inner Planets compared to the Outer Planets. If our Solar System
has a
layered age structure, then obviously, Freedman and Sandage have to
have layered
ages for Cosmos and oldest stars.

Now as for why Earth has so much water, there is a Comet theory that
comets brought
us all this water. Trouble with that theory is that the composition of
comet water is high
in heavy (deuterium) water whereas the ocean water is not high in
heavy-water. What
easily solves and answers the question of where Earth got all of its
water is a look
at the Outer Planets and their satellites. We see Europa almost a
smaller Earth covered
with water. And we see water abundant in the Outer Planets and their
Satellites. Now
envision a dynamic where the water migrates from the outer Planets to
one special
body. In that manner can we envision why Earth is covered in water
since it was the
movement of all the water from Mercury, Venus, Mars and bodies of the
Inner Planets.

Call it a Solar System Water cycle with the Solar Winds as the main
dynamic of
moving the water to some special astro body. This dynamic also
explains why
Earth has overabundant salt.

So envision CellWell2 of the outer planets as a system that eventually
forms Jupiter into
a star. And as Jupiter becomes a star, that much of the mass of the
other outer planets
are swallowed up by Jupiter leaving only a few outer planets which are
highly rich in
iron cores. And these few bodies remaining when Jupiter becomes a star
will have
migrated the water content of CellWell2 to some special distanced
planet that escaped
being swallowed by Jupiter and which has the proper distance that it
can collect this
water lost by the other bodies.

(7) CellWell 1 and CellWell2 and Dirac new-radioactivities

This chapter derives its basis from the book
"Directions in Physics", P. Dirac, 1978, pages
74 to 81 where he talks about "new radioactivities."

Specifically on page 77 is where Dirac outlines
his *new-radioactivity*. It is funny to me, how here
we have the preeminent physicist of the 20th century for whom Einstein
is a pipsqueck alongside
Dirac. Dirac was a giant of physics, and Einstein
in comparison a midget.

Funny how the entire physics and astronomy
community overlooked and never realized the importance of these
paragraphs in what is one
of the most important physics books ever written--
Dirac's Directions in Physics.

It is easy to teach anyone physics of facts; to teach them the Maxwell
Equations or Quantum
Mechanics. But how do you teach someone
to recognize what subjects of physics are important
and what are "dead ends". The physics community
chose dead-ends when it chose Einstein and
his phony baloney General Relativity. Yet there it is-- the brilliant
truth of the 20th century in Dirac's
few paragraphs:

--- quoting Dirac's Directions in Physics, page 77 ---
I propose a theory where there is continuous creation of matter,
together with this variation of G.
Both the assumption of continuous creation and the
variation of G follow from the Large Numbers Hypothesis.
This continuous creation of matter must be looked upon as something
quite independent of known physical processes. According to the
ordinary physical processes, which we study in the laboratory, matter
is conserved. Here we have direct nonconservation of matter. It is, if
you like,
a new kind of radioactive process for which there is nonsconservation
of matter and by which particles
are created where they did not previously exist. The
effect is very small, because the number of particles created will be
appreciable only when we wait for a very long time interval compared
with the age of the Universe.

--- end quoting Dirac's new radioactivity ---

When Dirac says something like that in the 20th
century, every physicist should have payed attention.

Dirac goes on to say further that the Moon should
be moving away from Earth at a rate of 2cm/year
for Multiplicative Creation.

In the 2nd edition of this book, I computed that a
river discharge such as 1/6 the Amazon or a river the flow of the
Rhine River, only instead of water
would flow cosmic-rays or gamma ray bursts would
create the entire planet Earth in 5 billion years.

In the 2nd edition I was looking for a flow rate of
Cosmic rays and Cosmic gamma ray bursts to see
if our Solar System matches that cosmic input with
Dirac's need of a 2cm/year for the Moon.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/