Horsemeat found in IKEA meatballs

Old July 18th 17, 11:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

Default Horsemeat found in IKEA meatballs

On Tuesday, July 18, 2017 at 2:52:12 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, July 18, 2017 at 12:28:27 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, July 16, 2017 at 1:26:48 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:

6 th grade, Northridge , CA ( county of LA) we were served kangaroo burgers for five years, before parents complained, it tasted better than beef. and it came from Australia, a trade issue. they had an overpopulation and USA had to feed mouths on the cheap.

Is nothing sacred any mo

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/07...-arrested.html

The noTroll clan makes theirs from roadkill ... and they
don't get sick ... just retarded, mostly from drooling ...

Jack-in the Box is known for its rat burgers. American Peanut Butter's factory was closed down because of ratsand bugs,but was reopened fast when GOPer Mafia stepped in.Watch out for Best Foods,and TANG.TreBert

Horseburgers are extra lean. Not bad at all. What did I care if the meat in my burger came from a horse who lost too many races?

Double-A

Old July 19th 17, 02:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, July 18, 2017 at 12:28:27 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, July 16, 2017 at 1:26:48 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Is nothing sacred any mo

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/07...-arrested.html

The noTroll clan makes theirs from roadkill ... and they
don't get sick ... just retarded, mostly from drooling ...

Jack-in the Box is known for its rat burgers. American Peanut Butter's
factory was closed down because of ratsand bugs,but was reopened fast
when GOPer Mafia stepped in.Watch out for Best Foods,and TANG.TreBert

Horseburgers are extra lean. Not bad at all. What did I care if the
meat in my burger came from a horse who lost too many races?

Double-A

Once any meat is ground up into pink slime, I doubt anyone could tell how
old the contributor was.
Even veal tastes the same as beef once it is ground.

Old July 19th 17, 02:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Glazier, you should have posted what you just said in
your http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017
as what your wrote merely shows you to be a Face ****ter
& http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal.
Old July 21st 17, 11:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, July 18, 2017 at 6:00:55 PM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, July 18, 2017 at 12:28:27 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, July 16, 2017 at 1:26:48 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Is nothing sacred any mo

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/07...-arrested.html

The noTroll clan makes theirs from roadkill ... and they
don't get sick ... just retarded, mostly from drooling ...

Jack-in the Box is known for its rat burgers. American Peanut Butter's
factory was closed down because of ratsand bugs,but was reopened fast
when GOPer Mafia stepped in.Watch out for Best Foods,and TANG.TreBert

Horseburgers are extra lean. Not bad at all. What did I care if the
meat in my burger came from a horse who lost too many races?

Double-A

Once any meat is ground up into pink slime, I doubt anyone could tell how
old the contributor was.
Even veal tastes the same as beef once it is ground.

Turkey burgers are nice with MSP fries.I buy imitation lobster and it fools me.With a soy bean you can eat or make a rubber tire.Ford made a soy bean car.Was the worlds biggest farmer of the soy bean.TreBert
Old July 21st 17, 11:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Double-A wrote:
[...]

*** Beeertbrain, a brick would fool your sorry ass; you are
the epitome of the LOSERs we should get rid of. I bet even the
Soylent Green factory would reject your skanky ass ...

Old July 22nd 17, 03:22 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017,
aka "reber G=emc^2"
said that he, Glazier, is "a low wit insultver " who
has no intelligence since SwineBert prefers to be a
pervert Face ****ter, who will not take the offer of
http://tinyurl.com/Herbert-Glazier-s-Reprieve but
prefers to put a mark of Shame onto his family name
as http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal
who waits for http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker
Pity
Old July 22nd 17, 03:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

u do not know that pink slime is glutton , food coloring to see it, and it is bread dough. ****ing bread in your meat is capitalism , Mufo

Old July 22nd 17, 10:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Double-A wrote:
[...]

My neighbor lady gave me some glutton free spaghetti. It was horrible!

Double-A

Old July 22nd 17, 10:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Tuesday, July 18, 2017 at 3:57:13 PM UTC-7, Arc Michael wrote:
[...]

Yes, Kangaroo, long a traditional food for the Australian aborigines!

Double-A