JAXA "KAGUYA"(SELENE), the big flop and still nothing Apollo

Old June 12th 09, 02:11 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,misc.education,misc.education.science
BradGuth

Default JAXA "KAGUYA"(SELENE), the big flop and still nothing Apollo

"KAGUYA"(SELENE) encounters our physically dark and extremely dusty
moon at an angle of just 1 degree, and there’s no bounce, skip or
hardly if any gouge, perhaps because the surface of this impact site
was simply way too soft, as in tens of meters deep kind of crystal dry
and electrostatic charged carbonado and basalt dust that’s saturated
in all kinds of local minerals (including sodium) plus countless
meteorite deposits.

Lots of terrific private astronomy equipment had to have been pointed
at the carefully specified impact site, and with more than enough
resolution and absolutely terrific dynamic range, not to mention the
ten fold better stuff at the disposal of NASA, or the hundred fold
better yet from team KECK, or for that matter the greatly improved
resolution, dynamic range and wide color/hue spectrum capability from
Hubble. Of course at least the HDTV and its full color spectrum via
KAGUYA should have functioned all the way up to a fraction of a second
or a couple frames prior to impact.

And what about all of those better TC (terrain camera) images for the
past 4 months while orbiting at 50 km, of resolution near 5 meters and
exceptional dynamic range?

Thus far we’ve got zip/nada/zilch to look at. Way to go JAXA, ISAS,
NASA and other guys.

Here’s an example of what a private astronomer can accomplish.
http://www.avertedimagination.com/moon_1.htm
http://www.avertedimagination.com/latest_1.htm
http://www.avertedimagination.com/im...oon100407.html
http://djsenn.podbean.com/wp-content...on_color_1.jpg

NASA color/hue over-saturated image:
http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/image/0602...chedler_35.jpg

Just imagine what our NASA at 10 fold better can do, and KECK at least
100 fold better, as well as each of these in full/extended color
saturation so that mineral elements and any impact created vapors can
be deductively extrapolated. Not to mention the JAXA/Selene X-Ray
fluorescence spectrometer (XRS) and Gamma ray spectrometer (GRS). I’m
told that Japan has nifty telescopes too, but apparently theirs are
only braille scopes that at best can only detect monochrome. And what
about the somewhat secretive ISRO Chandrayaan-1 mission that’s
entirely run by 5th graders that can’t quite figure out how the
internet works?

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG / “Guth Usenet”
Old June 12th 09, 04:55 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,misc.education,misc.education.science
Hagar[_1_]

"BradGuth" wrote in message
"KAGUYA"(SELENE) encounters our physically dark and extremely dusty

snip GuthBall drivel

Are you done soiling your undies over "Kaguya" ??
You do know that your "dark as coal Selene" brain is now
in a dead heat with Ed Conrad's "old as coal" collection of
malfunctioning neurons ... ???

Old June 12th 09, 05:45 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,misc.education,misc.education.science
BradGuth

On Jun 12, 8:55*am, "Hagar" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

"KAGUYA"(SELENE) encounters our physically dark and extremely dusty

snip GuthBall drivel

Are you done soiling your undies over "Kaguya" ??
You do know that your "dark as coal Selene" brain is now
in a dead heat with Ed Conrad's "old as coal" collection of
malfunctioning neurons ... ???

And once again for the millionth time, lord Hagar contributes nothing
independently or objectively factual, much less topic constructive.

Of course there is always the mainstream gauntlet of brown-nosed
clowns that should know the physics and the math of observationology
science that's perfectly peer replicated, which clearly makes them
part of the DARPA and NASA ruse/sting of our mutually perpetrated cold-
war century. Everything they've ever contributed is proof positive of
exactly what they are, because not even 5th grade morons can be that
snookered and dumbfounded past the point of no return.

So, why are these folks telling us such blatant lies upon lies by way
of such obfuscation (excluding evidence), and by otherwise
intentionally suggesting otherwise as to what was never the case?

Ever heard of photographic dynamic range?
Ever heard of bandpass optical filters or coated optics?
Ever heard of using the CCD/CMOS imager spectral range?
Ever hear of using PhotoShop or computer extrapolated images?
Would you like to see some amateur color images of our Selene/moon?
Would you like to see planets along with our moon in the same FOV?
Would you like to see our moon, sun and Venus all in the same FOV?

How about sharing a satellite shot (FOV) of our physically dark but
fully illuminated moon along with the absolutely vibrant and bluish
plus unavoidable UV worth of the Sirius star system?

Are they suggesting that our naked Selene/moon is highly reflective
and otherwise has no viable minerals or unusual elements, and that
nothing of this lunar surface is the least bit UV reactive or
otherwise capable of generating secondary/recoil photons of any color/
hue saturation kind?

~ BG
Old June 13th 09, 05:18 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,misc.education,misc.education.science
Alan Erskine[_2_]

"Hagar" wrote in message

"BradGuth" wrote in message
"KAGUYA"(SELENE) encounters our physically dark and extremely dusty

snip GuthBall drivel

Are you done soiling your undies over "Kaguya" ??
You do know that your "dark as coal Selene" brain is now
in a dead heat with Ed Conrad's "old as coal" collection of
malfunctioning neurons ... ???

I never thought I'd say this, but Brad's right about the Moon's darkness -
7% albido - about as dark as asphalt or coal.

Old June 13th 09, 07:19 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,misc.education,misc.education.science
Pat Flannery

Alan Erskine wrote:
I never thought I'd say this, but Brad's right about the Moon's darkness -
7% albido - about as dark as asphalt or coal.

Which is odd, as a few months back he was saying it was _highly_
reflective and made of frozen salt water.
That's when I first realized where the Nazi fixation was coming from:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welteislehre

Pat
Old June 13th 09, 04:15 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,misc.education,misc.education.science
Hagar

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message
dakotatelephone...

Alan Erskine wrote:
I never thought I'd say this, but Brad's right about the Moon's
darkness - 7% albido - about as dark as asphalt or coal.

Which is odd, as a few months back he was saying it was _highly_
reflective and made of frozen salt water.
That's when I first realized where the Nazi fixation was coming from:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welteislehre

Pat

GuthBall doesn't need Wikipedia articles for his Nazi infatuation, he can
that stuff right out of his ass ... along with his misguided Moon
conceptions
and his "dirigible in the upper Venusuian atmosphere habitat" bull****.

Old June 13th 09, 05:15 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,misc.education,misc.education.science
BradGuth

On Jun 12, 9:18*pm, "Alan Erskine" wrote:
"Hagar" wrote in message

"BradGuth" wrote in message
"KAGUYA"(SELENE) encounters our physically dark and extremely dusty

snip GuthBall drivel

Are you done soiling your undies over "Kaguya" ??
You do know that your "dark as coal Selene" brain is now
in a dead heat with Ed Conrad's "old as coal" collection of
malfunctioning neurons ... ???

I never thought I'd say this, but Brad's right about the Moon's darkness -
7% albido - about as dark as asphalt or coal.

That 7% is the overall average as seen from Earth. While orbiting and/
or on the moon is where it's average should be somewhat closer to 12%
(a little better off than coal), although Apollo cameras utilized a
polarized optical filter that should have cut their surface glare by
at least 50%, making that crystal dry kind of dusty surface in most of
their Kodak moments look somewhat darker than seen by the naked human
eye.

Don't forget that planets such as Venus were not representing any
stellar point source of light, and that even Mars and especially
Saturn and Jupiter would not have been invisible to such Kodak film.
Sirius is another example of what should have been easily recorded
within a given FOV that included the horizon of our physically dark
moon.

~ BG
Old June 13th 09, 05:19 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,misc.education,misc.education.science
BradGuth

On Jun 12, 11:19*pm, Pat Flannery wrote:
Alan Erskine wrote:
I never thought I'd say this, but Brad's right about the Moon's darkness -
7% albido - about as dark as asphalt or coal.

Which is odd, as a *few months back he was saying it was _highly_
reflective and made of frozen salt water.
That's when I first realized where the Nazi fixation was coming from:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welteislehre

Pat

Pat, you silly old out of context kind of guy. Are you now admitting
that you are a certified liar? Because your bogus statements have
clearly nailed that coffin shut.

~ BG
Old June 13th 09, 06:34 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,misc.education,misc.education.science
BradGuth

On Jun 13, 10:10*am, OM wrote:
On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 01:19:36 -0500, Pat Flannery
wrote:

That's when I first realized where the Nazi fixation was coming from:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welteislehre

...Patrick, Guthball's fixations come out of his rectum, due to his
craniorectits. The only other factor I can figure is that he's picking
up some of ElfNazi's blather as he farts, because he's currently
Guth's pet gerbil.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *OM

Once again and again, your perverted mindset is perfectly clear, as
are your actions.

~ BG
Old June 14th 09, 12:58 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,misc.education,misc.education.science
namekuseijin[_2_]

Alan Erskine wrote:
I never thought I'd say this, but Brad's right about the Moon's darkness -
7% albido - about as dark as asphalt or coal.

Which is odd, as a few months back he was saying it was _highly_
reflective and made of frozen salt water.
That's when I first realized where the Nazi fixation was coming from:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welteislehre

Pat

Pat, you silly old out of context kind of guy. Are you now admitting
that you are a certified liar? Because your bogus statements have
clearly nailed that coffin shut.

that article could've been penned by you.