world of rock

Old January 12th 08, 01:37 AM posted to sci.astro.fits,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika[_1_]

Default world of rock

Classic coke should boycott Diet Coke
This is CLASSIC!!! Next, COKE will boycott COKE for being over-boycotted!
\\

PS- If ALl Things Confederate, and NAACP are both boycotting coke,
doesn't that actually put them on THE SAME SIDE in the end? How stupid
do they BOTH look if they did that? Shouldn't one of them withdraw their
boycott on principal?