The Elephant's Trunk Nebula in H-Alpha

Old September 23rd 11, 01:20 PM posted to sci.astro.ccd-imaging
i susan

Default The Elephant's Trunk Nebula in H-Alpha

Danilo, I almost missed this one! I've been in a bit of a funk lately
and that was just the thing I needed to put a smile on my face.
Fantastic image, sir. Enjoyed the shot of your observatory, too. I gotta
admit, tho', your balcony's much smaller than I imagined. Which makes
what you do there even more amazing...

a hug to you for making me smile, susan

Old September 24th 11, 06:12 PM posted to sci.astro.ccd-imaging
Danilo Pivato

Susan,
I appreciate very much that can distract you from the rest of the day,
with my "small windows" on the universe.
All good for the next day!

Danilo