Europe, Russia discuss 'orbital shipyard' plans

Old May 23rd 09, 11:02 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

Default Europe, Russia discuss 'orbital shipyard' plans

Marvin the Martian wrote:
:
:Fred ol buddy (and to your sockpuppet as well) ...
:

Hallucinating again, Marvin? I leave the 'sockpuppet' game to folks
like you.

:
:You play a good useful idiot, I have to give you that. You ask all the
bvious questions that only an idiot would ask, which gives me a the
pportunity to expand and explain the benefits of Mars over the moon, and
:why the moon is a poor destination that we really don't even want to go.
:

Except you never ANSWER the questions, which makes your claims look
pretty sad. Unfortunately for your thesis, people don't just read
what you quote. They get to see the original articles everyone else
posts that show you don't know what you're talking about.

:
:You pepper your questions and wrong statements with insults, which make
:you look all the worse when I show where you got it wrong.
:

I'll book my ski trip to Hell the day that happens.

:
:However, in this last round of replies, you were reduced to hateful
:spittle and gibbering ad hominems. No questions, no facts for me to
:correct. That makes you a useless idiot.
:
:Please return to being a useful idiot, or I shall have to killfile your
:sociopathic ass. No one should have to suffer you for no good reason.
:Quite frankly, you're a sorry example of a human being, but you did fill
:a need for awhile.
:

Your effort to avoid answering the question about just exactly how you
plan to manage 70%+ of the delta-V from Mars Transfer Orbit to the
ground via aerobraking by trying to start a flamewar is noted.

Your silly remarks about 'building an aero-brake' were amusing, but
I'd expect a 12 year old to know better.

You've become too predictably stupid and boring.

You certainly need to killfile me, so as to keep from seeing all those
holes punched in your 'logic'. Unfortunately for you, YOU killfiling
me doesn't keep everyone else from seeing your silliness being
derided.

In the meantime, you keep flapping your arms and chanting
'aerobraking'. It won't get you to Mars, but it is amusing to anyone
who actually understands the difficulties of getting there.

only stupid."
-- Heinrich Heine