Is this why we still do not have Selene L1

Old April 13th 09, 08:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,misc.education.science,sci.physics
BradGuth

Default Is this why we still do not have Selene L1

Notice how spook/mole "hanson", like so many others of his/her incest
mutated kind, is systematically topic/author stalking and bashing for
all that MI5/CIA and their Zionist Nazi DARPA is worth. At least it
keeps my honest topic on top of their public Usenet/newsgroup cesspool
stack of mostly infomercial topics. (notice that spook/mole 'hanson"
as my personal MI5/CIA shadow has no public profile nor “Recent
Activity”, thus clearly a Google/NOVA Groups insider that’s cloaked as
supposedly banished, except with no access or posting restrictions
whatsoever)

Apparently our Earth-moon L1 (Selene L1) is still officially NASA and
DARPA taboo/nondisclosure rated. I suppose the India or China
configured Clarke Station as their Selene L1 outpost/gateway would
have to be secretly nuked by DARPA black ops, and per usual false
flagged as something Muslim WMD caused, and otherwise that of my LSE-
CM/ISS never allowed to start its R&D in the first place.

Too bad the mainstream whole truth and nothing but the truth in this
case is wisely taking the failsafe obfuscation and cover-thy-butt
fifth. I can also see that our official Usenet/newsgroup topic
banishment policy is running at near full tilt, whereas in this case
Big Energy and our soon to be unplugged and/or downsized NASA are in
some kind of mutual cahoots with one another, in order to keep their
private cabal from being BHO sucked into our DoD/USAF command.

Perhaps the new science advisers to BHO are merely dumbfounded village
idiots, and thereby actually believe anything published by our DARPA
and NASA as being every bit as good as any words of our lord almighty.

~ BG

On Feb 27, 8:27*pm, BradGuth wrote:
If the general public knew what our government agencies of DARPA,
NASA, DoE and their Big Energy puppet masters have been hiding and
otherwise doing to us and our frail environment, we’d likely terminate
the whole lot as though they were nothing but another Muslim sleeper
cell hiding WMD. *As of 4 decades ago, the Selene L1 (Earth-moon L1)
platform of observation and other science instruments could have been
accomplished for 10% the cost of one Apollo mission, and as such it
could have been telling us the whole body of naked truths about Earth,
instead of our being limited by the published mainstream obfuscated
infomercial alternative that’s telling us only what parts of our
public funded science they see fit to share.

Not so unexpected, they have needed something to refocus or divert
public attention away from the ugly truths, and the AGW fiasco as
having fingered freons and then CO2 as being the primary culprit has
certainly been their best ticket to ride.

In spite of the local and cosmic influx of 15 kg/sec, seems Earth is
losing a great deal of mass, mostly by way of losing its helium and
hydrogen. *Directly related to where some of that hydrogen and helium
comes from, and far away from the supposed mainstream promoted and
their heavily hyped truth, whereas it seems there’s nothing all that
clean or environmentally friendly about our extracting and using coal,
not to mention the surface and aquifer loads of mostly fresh water
consumptions and subsequent contamination of the surrounding terrain
and ground water that’s downright mind boggling.

Earth’s atmosphere sustains an average 5.2 ppm of helium (5.2e-6 parts
per volume or 0.00052%) that continually migrates towards space along
with hydrogen leading the way, plus certain freons and perhaps even
pulling some of our methane tag along for the ride, that’s all helping
to expand those O3 ozone holes along the way. *In other words, on any
given second, minute or hour there’s 26.5e8 m3 of helium made
available from the interior and surface of Earth, as otherwise our
atmosphere simply wouldn’t sustain those background readings of 5.2
ppm, and at 1 bar this saturation is worth a global volumetric 472e3
tonnes of helium per vertical cubic meter of added volume, that’s
continually made available on any given minute, hour or day after day.

Our global 2009 wellhead natural gas extraction = 3.5e12 m3, He9%
(avg 0.51.5%) of this natural gas volume is always contributing the
element of helium. *Using 1% as the helium content average = 3.5e10 *
Old April 13th 09, 10:45 PM posted to sci.chem,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,misc.education.science,sci.physics
hanson

Default It's Brad Guth's fault why we do not have Selene L1

Brad, the Stalker, wrote:
:::Brad said::: I don't stalk like a certified Zionist Nazi kook
:::Brad said:: I have important things to share
:::Brad said:: I've changed nothing

hanson wrote:
ahahahaha.. Old buddy, listen.. Once you get out of your
Drug Bath, Brad Guth, you will recognize in your 3-liner that
your lunatic issue is only important to yourself... Otherwise
you are correct: You have changed nothing.. not even your
own stalking habit of anybody who does not brown nose
you. Just read your own stalker post with...

the latest news out of the "Drug Bath" of the "Drab Thug",
"BradGuth" all 3 being anagrammically equivalent, aka
who wrote:
:::Brad said::: Notice how spook/mole "hanson" is [from]
:::Brad said::: MI5/CIA and their Zionist Nazi DARPA.
:::Brad said::: Notice that spook/mole 'hanson" as my personal
:::Brad said::: MI5/CIA shadow has no public profile nor
:::Brad said::: “Recent Activity”, thus clearly a Google/NOVA
:::Brad said::: Groups insider that’s cloaked as supposedly
:::Brad said::: banished, except with no posting restrictions
:::Brad said::: whatsoever

hanson wrote:
SPACE -- Situation Protection Assessment Case Evaluation
by "hanson":
ahahAHAHA... SPACE reveils: You are getting hotter, Brad.
But only under your own collar. Never the less, your fears and
fantasies, (induced by your Drug Bath, Brad Guth) are superior
to ex-poster's "Awe ****" aka Lion Kunts' findings, who had
determined in a similar way, "like yourself" did here, that:
:::Kunts said::: "hanson is the Chauffeur of Organized
:::Kunts said::: Corporate Crime Lords"

Well, Brad, my good old, buddy, can't you see that hanson is here
to protect you... from yourself, that is... Don't be such an ingrate!

Brad Guth wrote:
India or China's Selene L1 [was] to be secretly nuked by DARPA
black ops, and false flagged as a Muslim WMD, [which] is wisely
taking the failsafe obfuscation and cover-thy-butt fifth.[ass-venting]
I can also see that our official Usenet/newsgroup topic banishment
policy is running at near full tilt, whereas in this case Big Energy
and our soon to be unplugged and/or downsized NASA are in some
kind of mutual cahoots with one another, in order to keep their private
cabal from being BHObama sucked into our DoD/USAF command.
Perhaps the new science advisers to BHO are merely dumbfounded
village idiots, and thereby actually believe anything published by our
DARPA and NASA as being every bit as good as any words of our
lord almighty.

hanson wrote:
WOW, that is powerful stuff there, Brad. This is a game changer.
Don't be so loud about it, Brad. Hush it. Proceed in whisper tone,
because this issue may finally put you into a position for you to
ROLL IN THE RIGHT CIRCLES!.. Listen closely, now! Very close.
You must get your Bible Beating "lord almighty" hang-ups and your
enviro type 3 classification, with you being a "little green idiot" out
of the way, for you to gain access to help. So, if you are game, do
that self-cleansing, Brad, and you will be cyber contacted.... but
DO NOT say

:::Brad said::: Frankly, I’ve had no idea ... how those smart... kind
:::Brad said::: of brown-nosed... ETs were...

[snipped the repetitive, useless tripe of Brad's Selene Luna fetish]
======= http://www.seleneluna.com/ ============
and don't mention the word "Kook" in any derogatory way, Brad.
"Kike", yes, but "Kook" is an honeste good Jewish family name.

..... ahahahaha... thanks for the laughs, dude... ahahahahanson

Old April 13th 09, 11:03 PM posted to sci.chem,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,misc.education.science,sci.physics
BradGuth

Thanks once again spook/mole hanson, for keeping my topic on top of
the Usenet/newsgroup stack, because I certainly couldn't do this all
by myself.

While you're at it, give my topic 5 gold stars, because unlike
yourself I'm such a nice guy.

~ BG
Old April 14th 09, 04:01 AM posted to sci.chem,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,misc.education.science,sci.physics
hanson

Default It's Brad Guth's fault

New SPACE -- Situation Protection Assessment Case Evaluation
by "hanson":

Brad, the Stalker, did it again, AFTER he read this:

Old April 15th 09, 07:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,misc.education.science,sci.physics
BradGuth

OCO should have been a done deal as of a decade ago, and better yet if
we had something of this nature parked within the interactive Selene
L1 zone. There is simply no good technological reason for the
protective shell of OCO not functioning properly, though way more than
enough motives, means and opportunity for Big Energy to get their
wish.

Old April 19th 09, 06:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,misc.education.science,sci.physics
BradGuth

On Apr 19, 9:17*am, "marika" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

Notice how spook/mole "hanson", like so many others of his/her incest
mutated kind, is systematically topic/author stalking and bashing for
all that MI5/CIA and their Zionist Nazi DARPA is worth. *At least it
keeps my honest topic on top of their public Usenet/newsgroup cesspool
stack of mostly infomercial topics. (notice that spook/mole 'hanson"
as my personal MI5/CIA shadow has no public profile nor “Recent
Activity”, thus clearly a Google/NOVA Groups insider that’s cloaked as
supposedly banished, except with no access or posting restrictions
whatsoever)

========

But Brad that's what I always thought about your profile as well

mk5000

Perhaps any platform of science instruments and cameras as
interactively parked within Selene L1, intended for looking back at
Earth or forbid that of our physically dark Selene/moon, as such would
only be too revealing.

“Lunar Smackdown”
http://www.airspacemag.com/space-exp...Smackdown.html
Notice how even though equal or far better resolution of the Apollo
era existed, that never once was such a spacecraft or any kind of
associated “smackdown” recorded and published for public review.

“At 8:13 p.m. EST a 217-second S-IVB auxiliary propulsion system burn
aimed the S-IVB for a lunar target point so accurately that another
burn was not required. The S-IVB/IU impacted the lunar surface at 8:10
p.m. EST on April 14 at a speed of 259 meters per second. Impact was
137.1 kilometers from the Apollo 12 seismometer. The seismic signal
generated by the impact lasted 3 hours 20 minutes and was so strong
that a ground command was necessary to reduce seismometer gain and
keep the recording on the scale. The suprathermal ion detector
experiment, also deployed by the Apollo 12 crew, recorded a jump in
the number of ions from zero at the time of impact up to 2,500 shortly
thereafter and then back to a zero count. Scientists theorized that
ionization had been produced by 6,300 K to 10,300 K (6,000 degrees C
to 10,000 degrees C) temperature generated by the impact or that
particles had reached an altitude of 60 kilometers from the lunar
surface and had been ionized by sunlight.”

LCROSS (impactor 901 kg)
http://lcross.arc.nasa.gov/mission.htm
http://lcross.arc.nasa.gov/docs/LCROSS_FS082108.pdf
The Apollo era had multiple items of much greater mass impacting our
moon, many of those having impacted at full velocity of 2.5 km/s, and
yet our supposed “right stuff” never having obtained an image from
nearby orbit or even that via any terrestrial based observations that
should have been way more than sufficient, especially considering
their inert mass and impact velocity.

[...]

“Three days later the 30,700-pound (13,925 kilogram) hulk struck the
lunar surface at 5,600 miles per hour (2.5 kilometers per second) some
74 miles (119 kilometers) west-northwest of the Apollo 12 landing
site, releasing energy estimated as equivalent to the explosion of 7.7
tons (7,000 kilograms) of TNT.”

“Several spent lunar module ascent stages and Saturn V S-IVB stages
used in the Apollo missions were deliberately sent to impact the
surface in order to test the effects of these artificial "meteorite"
impacts on the seismometers. In all, four lunar modules and five
Saturn upper stages were directed to the surface.” And yet never a
public published image of any such horrific impacts as they took
place. How odd.

Of somewhat further noteworthy interest: Within the limited DR of a
Nikon Coolpix 5000, darn if Mars doesn’t outshine our physically dark
as coal Selene/moon (exactly as it should).
http://www.space.com/scienceastronom...on_030717.html

For some silly reason, out of all the thousands of orbital obtained
images with nothing but the very best of film and optics, and the same
goes for all those tens of thousands of surface EVA obtained frames by
way of all sorts of nifty cameras and video, that not once was there
any hint of Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Mercury or even the extremely
vibrant Venus above the physically dark as coal surface.

Of course there are thousands of amateur images, though badly impaired
by way of our polluted and otherwise photon deprived due to our
spectrum filtering atmosphere, that still managed to show us our
Selene/moon and those other items as unavoidably getting into the same
FOV(frame of view). Go far enough south, even down-under south of the
equator and you can’t but help getting a good side by side
perspectives of our moon including Sirius in the same FOV, and of
course form orbiting or walking upon our physically dark moon is next
to impossible to so entirely exclude Sirius and especially other
planets from a few of those images, but none the less they had managed
to do just that.

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG / “Guth Usenet”

Old April 19th 09, 09:48 PM posted to sci.chem,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,misc.education.science,sci.physics
BradGuth

hanson wrote:

[...]

Hanson said:::: as per usual, absolutely nothing important.
~ BG
Old April 20th 09, 08:02 AM posted to sci.chem,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,misc.education.science,sci.physics
hanson

Brad Guth wrote:
hanson said as per usual, absolutely nothing important.

On April 20, 2009, 0000 hrs, hanson wrote:
ahaha...then why are you stalking and calling on me, Brad?
Haven't my instructions above been clear enough for you?
I haven't seen any of the required self-cleansing by you, Brad.
Your MI5/CIA handler... hahahahaha.... hahahahahanson:

Old April 20th 09, 02:24 PM posted to sci.chem,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,misc.education.science,sci.physics
BradGuth

On Apr 20, 12:02*am, "hanson" wrote:
On April 20, 2009, 0000 hrs, hanson wrote:
ahaha...then *why are you stalking and calling on me, Brad?
Haven't my instructions above been clear enough for you?
I haven't seen any of the required self-cleansing by you, Brad.
Your *MI5/CIA handler... hahahahaha.... hahahahahanson:

Even if I were a Zionist Nazi, I couldn't have said it any better than
spook/mole hanson, as yet another proof positive of having contributed
noting that really matters. Obviously you and others of your kind
haven't a caring cell within all of your remorseless body, so why not
just start WWIII, blaming it all on Muslims and be done with it?

~ BG