Google's 138 billion 750 million piracy (15 million books in 2005 copied for profit)

Old October 5th 07, 09:23 PM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

Default Google's 138 billion 750 million piracy (15 million books in 2005 copied for profit)

Google is not an FBI investigation property?

Reporting Google: Mass piracy, no contract business operations,
addiction, pervasion, crime, crimes against humanity, fascist stalking
with street cameras, totalitarian confiscation of properties,
violation of constitutional rights, to liberty, to humanity

This report is based on privacy. I asked the FBI to investigate Google
since 2005 as I recall.

A woman was fined $9250 for each song pirated online

Story on Yahoo, she ended up having to pay222 thousand dollars for
some 23 songs she pirated.
http://www.yahoo.com/s/697783

Google pirated 15 million books in 2005 and on since.

Those books they copied had business owners and copyright law does not
allow profiting off of those books.

Aside from criminally stolen works of arts and humanities representing
crimes against all of humanity as those books are international.
Google's idea was that those publishers and book owners who don't want
their books taken for Google's business would contact their customer
services. However Google has a customer service that hardly replies,
plus it is not legal in the first place to profit on copyrighted
materials freely.

Please help end criminal companies looting over privacy and assets on
the Internet. Google also recently started Streetview that plans to
keep a camera on all Streets. A fascist argument is that it is the
same if people are there or if there is a camera there.

Hitler once said: People don't need to travel, it is sufficient to
imagine being there.

Please help fight crime on this one to restore business confidence
online and people's freedom against being targeted for robbery and
confiscations of private properties. Google is a criminal
organization. I spoke with the FBI and they told me I need a higher
request to allow FBI investigation. Yet this crime is real, you can't
take that away. I stand against criminal repression of Google, I lost
many years of ability to work after I fell victim to Google's
piracies. I lost 6 years of work and I was making 140 thousand a year,
hbut Google's crimes are really beyong tiny individual lawsuits, the
company is super criminal. The proper circumstances are resolving
Google's addiction to crime and repression through the government.
Please recognize piracy in regards to that woman at the beginning of
this report and see what 15 million looted books for business
represent. Again, those books have business owners who are in full
control of the business assets for those copyrighted works. Crime
needs to be recognized and dealth with, crimes of relentless stalking
pirosis, theft, identity theft, chronic organization of others'
assets, chronic asset confiscation, lack of customer service
criminal management.

Added: If each pirated song for that woman made her have to pay $9250/
song fine, Google would need to pay 138 billion and 750 million
dollars for looting 15 million books from libraries for profit, also
Google is far far far more business relevant that a private woman who
denies any of that happened. In a world where crime means freedom for
big guys and the little people are totalitarianly repressed, something
is wrong.

Hey, don't report them to the FBI.