The massacre, the cover-up. What is going on?

Old August 12th 11, 01:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default The massacre, the cover-up. What is going on?

Its not news anymore. Its what those in power want you to know. Its a form of brain washing. What is going on is 3 wars created by Bush and chaney. TreBert
Old August 12th 11, 01:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

3 wars? NAME THEM, YOU LYING ****ER!

Saul Levy

Old August 12th 11, 01:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

On 12 aug, 12:13, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
Its not news anymore. Its what those in power want you to know. Its a form of brain washing. What is going on is 3 wars created by Bush and chaney. *TreBert

Libya, where fascist Nato fails its “mission”...

NATO underestimated strength of Gaddafi's government

MOSCOW, August 5 (RIA Novosti)

NATO has underestimated the ability of Muammar Gaddafi's government to
offer resistance to rabble rats, assisted by the NATO-led air
campaign.

An international fascist western military operation "to protect
civilians" in Libya began on March 19 following a UN resolution and
has been extended until September.

"We have probably underestimated Gaddafi's forces' resistance," French
fascist Juppe said on Thursday in an interview broadcast by France 2
television.

Kill the rabble rats, Muammar !

NATO = NAZI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy2Wz-AUjIA

NATO, in its impotent rage, is killing civilians.

My Gran'Da'Dy will punish them for killing the citizens of Libya
during the holy month of Ramadan!

Old August 12th 11, 05:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

YOUR SAPPY PAPPY IS A FAKE WORTHLESS IDIOT GOD, PIG!

WHERE THE **** IS MY BASEMENT, FOOL?

YOU ARE A LIAR!

Saul Levy

Old August 12th 11, 06:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

My Gran'Da'Dy warned us... This Great Deception Will Soon End.

“There will be rulers reigning over the Earth who will think of
themselves as modern and superior; they shall rule through leaders of
nations, and these leaders shall be men of vulgar, corrupt
disposition, having a violent temper, and ever addicted to falsehood
and evil. They will inflict death on women, children and animals
(through their wars and plagues); they will seize upon the property of
their subjects; they will be however of limited and temporary power
only as they will for the most part rapidly rise and fall in meteoric
short careers; the lives of these leaders will be short, they will be
physically and mentally ill from their insatiable desires and habits;
and they will display but little of spiritual conscience.”

Saul, are you preparing for doom? I read the elites are heading out
alright.

Old August 12th 11, 07:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

YOU ARE NEVER CORRECT, PIG!

YOU WILL NEVER BE CORRECT EITHER!

THERE IS NO DOOM HERE, FOOL!

**** YOU AND **** SAPPY PAPPY!

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

Saul Levy

Old August 12th 11, 11:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

I TELL THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH, YOU
****ING LYING RAGHEAD IDIOT!

YOU TRYING TO SUPPRESS THE TRUTH?

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

THE STUPIDEST PERSON I'VE EVER MET!

HOW ABOUT STUPID RAGHEAD BELGIANS?

FAKE SAPPY PAPPY NEVER DOES ANYTHING AT ALL!

WHERE THE ****ING HELL'S MY BASEMENT, LIAR?

**** OFF, PIGGY!

Saul Levy

Old August 13th 11, 12:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

Saul... You and me are The Wind and the Lion. Don't pretend here now
that I didn't try tell you truth...

Listen closely to the black president at 1:28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwOTp_ZYJeo

That one was cut short a bit. Here is the more complete truth:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxbfUHAJ9E0

Right... you where warned... and like a ostriches you still refuse to
confront or acknowledge a problem.. You prefer to hide your head in
the sand when the Sarsar wind will blow, this because you refuse to
think about an unpleasant situation ....

I show you the truth like a lion... thats the difference between us.

sounds as you are being deliberately herded towards a cliff and who
knows why ???????

--
My Gran'Da'Dy Said: It is the wind that passes but the sea remains.

Old August 13th 11, 01:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

YOUR WIND IS FROM ****, PIG!

WE ALL KNOW IT AND LAUGH OUR ASSES OFF AT YOU!

THAT'S ALL WE CAN DO!

LIAR!

NEVER CORRECT RAGHEAD IDIOT!

GET BACK IN YOUR CELL, MORON!

**** OFF, FOOL!

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE TOLD YOU THAT MOVIES AREN'T REALITY?

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE TOLD YOU THAT COMET ELENIN IS JUST A NORMAL
COMET?

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE TOLD YOU THAT COMET ELENIN WILL NOT IMPACT THE
EARTH?

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE TOLD YOU THAT NOTHING WILL HAPPEN?

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU STUCK YOUR HEAD WAY UP YOUR ASS AND ALL YOU
HAVE IS A VERY BAD CASE OF DIARRHEA?

TAKE A BIG DOSE OF IMMODIUM, YOU ****ING IDIOT!

THEN NOTHING WILL HAPPEN FOR SURE!

NOTHING EVER HAPPENS TO YOUR FAKE, LYING PREDICTIONS!

WHERE THE ****ING HELL IS THE BASEMENT YOU PROMISED ME?

IDIOT!

PUT A CORK IN YOUR STUPIDITY, PIG!

Saul Levy

On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 04:32:30 -0700 (PDT), Warhol
wrote:

Saul... You and me are The Wind and the Lion. Don't pretend here now
that I didn't try tell you truth...

Listen closely to the black president at 1:28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwOTp_ZYJeo

{WRONG! OBUMMER IS MUCH TOO STUPID!]

That one was cut short a bit. Here is the more complete truth:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxbfUHAJ9E0

[AND I'M INTIMATELY FAMILIAR WITH HOW STUPID YOU ALWAYS ARE!]